What is the best drug and why is it mdma

what is the best drug and why is it mdma

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odQgfUUegQI
youtube.com/watch?v=YFJdUJg4wOk
youtube.com/watch?v=C7C8xjY9H7w
dailymail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never tried anything more than weed, heard that it's good shit and apparently K tops MD. What's the high like?

Because it inspired music like this
youtube.com/watch?v=odQgfUUegQI
youtube.com/watch?v=YFJdUJg4wOk
youtube.com/watch?v=C7C8xjY9H7w

Best drug
>Shrooms or cid

Worst drug
>Any type of amphetamines or opiates

Mdma can be ok in the right setting but I find it to be personally to intense an experience

Take some and you will have the best night of your life, pure joy and happiness. There are two ways to do it: you can either chill and relax or party hard as fuck. Makes you really social and open too.

The pleasure and empathy is amazing but the comedown makes it almost not worth it. Usually makes me puke my guts out too if I snort a good 200 mg. Full blown hallucinogens aren't so one dimensional and are easier on the body and mind.

Caffeine is the most popular drug in the world for a reason.

This but it can also be the worst night of your night, it's a very fucked up experience.

I have yet to experience a bad comedown. I am usually just tired but cozy for some reason the morning after. I never snorted it, pills only.

I'll try to get some, what's the street price for a pill?

i have found that the best drug to get high and stay really high, for like hours on end, is definitely benadryl. like take one of those and baby i am flying all day long.

Here its around £10 but thats a ripoff. Put some money together with your friends and buy in bulk from trade router or dreams market. I once got an amazing deal where I bought 50 pills for around 70 quid. I recommend you check what you are buying: pillreports.net is your friend. You dont want to ruin your night by buying some shit.

Tamer

Actually i found acid to be a bit intense compared to Es

It is intense but in a different way. More manageable in my opinion.

This is some shit tier music fam

Then post something better

Islam is my drug of choice.
Prior to that I had memes, but I'm clean now thanks to Islam.

Rick and Morty.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I'll preface this post by saying I've never seen a full episode of Rick and Morty. I've seen clips online and honestly I don't think it would be for me although I'd be perfectly happy to give it a chance should I find time to do so. I have no hatred for Rick and Morty fans in general; if you enjoy the show and want to talk about it then that's good for you. With that being said, the inane motherfuckers that are filling every fucking discussion online with "PICKLE RIIIIIICK" don't deserve to live. Having seen this crap fifty billion and fucking one times already, I decided to watch some clips of PICKLE RIIIIIIICK online and I can't fathom why the fuck anyone would be so obssessed with it. The skit on its own isn't particularly funny or clever and sure as shit doesn't deserve to be shared in every fucking corner of the internet, without relevance or further substance. In fairness to PICKLE RIIIIICK, this isn't the only instance of intelectually devoid retards doing everything they can to ruin some perhaps otherwise pleasant things. Bacon and nutella are other examples of things that have been so oversaturated online that I find myself taking slightly less fucking enjoyment indulging in now. Yes, you morons, we get it. Bacon and nutella taste great. Stop fucking mentioning it in every comment, video and eulogy to dead relatives. To paraphrase Maddox, I guess I have one thing to thank PICKLE RIIIIIICK for. It makes for a great idiot barometer.

Dude imagine having some PICKLE as a side to your bacon and nutella.

>too intense

>best drug: shrooms or acid

nigger where do you buy drugs, opposite world?

Mdma is god-tier because raves, candy-flipping optional

When i went craycray on 12 lsd tabs i got strapped to a bed in the hospital and screamed wabba lubba dub dub for prob 1 hour. Took quite some time to convince the psych the next day that i wasnt crazy and it was just a bad trip.

had crazy vizuals tough would reccomend 8/10

I actually read some stories bout people remaining paralized forever or becoming mentally retarded (not literally, but, you get it) so whats the deal? are those stories true or is it some drugs r bad mkayy type of fake propaganda?

propaganda. if anything, i heard genuine stories about acid fucking people up. flashback and stuff

what about this? dailymail . co. uk/news/article-3383616/Teenager-16-left-brain-damaged-taking-just-one-Ecstasy-pill-takes-painful-steps-wheelchair.html

because you never take mdma alone, its always mixed with another drug

Both of you faggots are exactly the same type of person. One just missed the bandwagon of getting on a trend of something thats pretty popular. Now to display your unique and special views you preach about enlightenment of being part of or not part of it and therefore superiour. But at the end of the day:

You're both a couple of lonely neckbeard faggots. Get your heads out of your asses.

Fucking hippy

IM FUCKING W I R E D

Weed is best drug
Mdma is nice, occasionally, but not an everyday thing

What people call "flashbacks" is just the mild residual affects of tripping that fade away after a while.

Oxycodone

(If you can get a prescription you can have the best drug in the world given to you by a pharmacy and have your insurance cover most of the cost)

That being said I don't have a script and it is expensive to buy

/thread

Probably wasn't proper MDMA in the first place, plus it's the Daily Mail

jesus is the only drug I need

I LO V E H E R O I N
L
O
V
E
NIOREHEROIN
E
R
O
I
HEROIN

Such a bitch to come off of though. Just 5 days of use and I'm in full WD mode after.

Because it's legal?

illegal drugs means not regulated, dont know if its clean unless u really know ur sources, the purity or if anything has been added yada yada. Also even if stuff is clean proper dosage and being hydrated/ not mixing other drugs and alcohol play a factor.

use pillreport or ecstasy data org

idk man, sounds dangerous anyway, i'll just stick to weed, the one thing that cant kill you unless you're too stupid to drive/do whatever takes concentration to stay alive under the influence of it

How does a loser with no friends go about getting drugs?

You obviously have shitty or low does md where you're from, or mine is exceptional quality, but I wouldn't take more than 1/2 a pill or more than 100mg ingested.

My best friend who was 16 at that time was really depressed and took ecstasy, alone in his room, every night. He got really sick of life and wondered why we even exist on this planet when there is this small pill that can make you infinetly happy. After one month he killed himself.
I was depressed too and wanted to see what he saw, just once, so I tried it. It was insane. Its like god touched you with his index finger. I was alone, looked out of the window, and also wondered why we even exist..
After one week of horrible feelings, my depression vanished.

Would not recommend, even tho it helped me in some way..

Darknet markets and bitcoins

Let us know when you find out, bitch.
M
A
O

mdma is the best beginner drug but as you use it more and discover other drugs you will realise why its not the best. its an automatic 'feel good pill' whereas other drugs like k and psychadelics have more depth to them and can be an amazing experience that you feel like you played a role in experiencing, and you can have bad experiences with them too which makes it feel like less of a crutch for having a good time. and ghb is better as a 'feel good chemical' anyway because of the lesser side effects and it doesnt have such prominent tolerance issues.

definitely not the work of mdma. bath salts or something

Please dont bully

You're a fucking retard for taking that much. Seriously, what the hell was going through your mind

Are you taking the piss?

DMT

/thread

I bet you just recently tried MDMA for the first time recently didn't you OP and you're trying to be cool and show off. Well you're just a fucking faggot.

Not him but acid is pretty much the only thing you can take as much as you want of. I know people who dose themselves with 10-20 hits every now and again and stay functional and not lose it.

Mdma is over fucking rated for party, over 500ug of lsd is what you need, sunny day at the beach, friends and some weed.

Only get crystalline md

Accept no substitute on account of your own safety and the purity of your high, especially if you're mixing things

Well, traditionally, you're supposed to wait at least a month before using ecstacy again to let your serotonin/endorphins replenish