What are your fellas smoking these days?

What are your fellas smoking these days?
Pic related, my regular

pot or nothing

if it doesn't get you high, what's the point?

I miss pot, regular drug tests at my job though

Synthetic urine my friend
My go to

My company had a massive shakeup about synthetic urine and to be honest I enjoy getting paid $25 an hour. I like those but the only place I've found them was in china which sucks ass

It's a stimulant... Coffee doesn't get you high either but it also helps you trough the day

Where are you from dude?

I love the nicotine rush of the first cig of the morning

New Zealand dude

Do you have to piss with a witness actually looking at your dick? Because the current quick fix is still undetectable and they ship worldwide

Coffee gets me high baby

You have to turn out your pockets and show the tester then she stands right behind you and if she sees your hands moving around too much, she looks

Sucks dude

I know, I've had a few chances to do it when I had 2 weeks off and I did it and didn't get caught

Oh yes I know abslolutely what you are talking about. Also after a nice meal it feels just godly. Non smokers will never understand

The best to me is that post fuck smoke. Your endorphins are still super high and the nicotine just adds to it

Yeah dude I haven't experienced a better feeling than that holy shit

Well except you did a few seconds before... Virgin detected

You know what I mean faggot, I've had to settle for that first cig feeling since smoking bud is few and far between

I'm kind of a pussy so I always have to catch my breath afterwards if I'm honest... Never quite understood that after sex cig but whatever floats your boat i guess

Same cause I'm a cowboy too
yeehaw

The only thing about these is everyone buys cheap shifty smokes and tries to trade

ugh, thankfully I don't get that much here cause the pussies normally smoke lights or menthols, and the koreans always have their long pencil dick cigarettes
pack of reds here is about $1.50 and I thank god for that

What country are you in? I used to work on the docks and all the ship crews were Asians so one carton of reds I could buy off them was usually $10-$20

Gaulioses, Marlboro or some kind of Menthol brand

50 g for $50

Philippines, low cost of living so everything is cheap as hell.
how much does a pack go for wherever you're from?

Could get a fake dick. Let's you strap the synthetic urine to your leg and snakes through a plastic dick out the front. Don't know how you'll keep it up to temp though.

Do you enjoy living under dutertes gov? Is that cunt really as bad as european media portraits him?

>pot or nothing
Kek
>MOM ITS NERF OR NOTHING!!!! :''(
-you, Christmas time 2016

New Zealand, a pack of Marlboro reds is fucking $25

Jealous of everyone who can get them for cheap. I had to quit and take up vaping instead cos ciggies are way too much here in the UK. Plus plain packaging is awful.

Holy shit that's beautiful

It does the trick. One nice perk is that you can smoke way less than a regular cig and it gives you a great buzz

>smoking in 2017

I bet, I wonder where I could get them

Just any tobacco store...
Just ask if they sell tubs of loose tobacco.
You need a rolling machine and tubes which are very cheap.

eh my family is super liberal so it's hard not to be biased
he is doing what he said he would though, wasn't even appointed pres yet and the police/vigilantes already started going for drug dealers.
most of the people dying are the poor folk, the middle/upper classes are hardly ever touched except in some political cases
worst thing about his gov is that hardly anyone sells weed anymore, and the ones that still sell jacked their prices up and give bad quality/low quantity
that and he's all friendly friendly with the chinese, damn commie chinks
fuck that man, I'm stocking up if I ever move to another country
how much are they in the UK? was thinking of migrating there

>caring about what anybody else is doing in 2017

Used to be these, now just on regular marb red.

or you can stop being such a girl and learn how to hand roll.

I like the moonrunes
Wanted to switch to those after watching Mad Men, hardly any hit tho compared to reds

I can roll smokes with loose tobacco you can buy 30 and 50gram packets here so sometimes I buy those

How come there's no warming label on your cigarette package?

all of the people I looked up to/Look up to in life smoke(d). Sure it kills you but life isnt a competition on who lives longest you sanitized sheltered pussy.

I smoked them when I lived in Japan for a couple years, I suck at smoking them unfiltered so I ended up going back to marb red when I came back to the US.

Sounds pretty bad considering that guy said some shit you could as well find on Sup Forums... I can't imagine how terrifying it has to be to buy some pot. Fuck that guy

No homo we smokin penises!!!

Tubes cost less than a penny and have a legit filter on them. Plus I wouldn't be able to roll them as light as I do.

There is you just couldn't see it

A pack of Marb reds is like just under 700 Philippine Peso apparently. Usually £10.30~

Australia but no plain package?

Wtf, literally every gas station carries these, at least In the US

How much is that in real money?

Yeah, he's always swearing like some kid whenever people criticize him. He also wanted to get rid of the Commission on Human Rights here cause they were complaining about him having people killed all the time
Always need my running shoes on cause the cops here like entrapping people
Jesus, I'm starting to see why there are so many foreigners moving to 3rd world countries
unrelated but how's the situation there in the UK? I don't mind the whole brexit thing but are there really a lot of minorities there now?

Depends where you go. London isn't really an English place at all. Last time I went there I had a huge shock when I went to a shopping centre and was literally the only white person in sight. White English are a minority in London. Avoid London, Luton, Birmingham, Blackburn and Rotherham, other than those places it's mostly normal.

I'm in New Zealand and there's no plain packaging here

$18 US

Thanks kindly user. Hope the whites regain control, and I'm saying that as a SEA gook

Rolling tobacco

Never seen that brand before