Indians HANDLING POO WITH HANDS!

I suppose it is a start, but why can they not figure out how to use a toilet correctly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FBRt7v1Ihdo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daayan
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3596314/Woman-tied-post-whipped-death-villagers-accused-WITCH-neighbours-fell-ill-Indian-village.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably scared of whatever might lurk in the toilets, seriously, imagine having to walk into a dark, enclosed space in a country that has that many creepy crawlies.

If Aussies can conquer their fear of loo spiders then the Poo's can conquer their loo witches.

>poo in DESIGNATED shitting street
>grab poo with curry-eating hand
>open toilet door
>throw poo in fill full force and then quickly run away
>phew, loo witch didn't get me this time
>wash hands in drain downstream from other young pajeets working up the courage to face the loo witch
>go eat some curry

That's pretty amazing
I wonder how many designated infants have been flushed by mistake

>2016
>not at least using a shovel

They somehow have space program...

True, frankly would just set up public toilets in India Roman style and have it open so they can poo in the open air like they prefer but also still be pooing in a loo

People figured out hundreds of years ago that shit carries diseases, but Pajeets still use their hands and leave shit in the streets.

Literally subhuman

You can say they handled the situation

>be indian
>don't even know how to use a toilet properly

hahhahaha this is literally what happens

a sticky situation

SUPERPOWER BY 2020

>loo witch
this is actually what indians tell their children

i thought it was a meme, but there is actually a loo witch

Turd world country.

They don't like the toilets because it's a stinky little dark room. And rightly so, since indians don't believe in cleaning things. They have no compunction about shitting in the open, so just stop making stalls and put a line of toilets out in the open.

It's not that difficult. Why are Indians so god damned stupid?

Sometimes I feel bad for them and wish we could teach them how to poo in the loo

kek'd

>And India thinks it can be a superpower by 2030, in 14 years when there fucking nation lacks the common sense to use a toilet bowel, an invention that's been around for a 100 years.

Tip Top Kek

You have to be careful in India my friend.

have you seen the maps howing fecal seawater toxicity which shows a massive red swirl coming out of india. you cannot make this shit up

No joke, I lost my best friend Atwal to one.

Went to an Indian mates engagement party recently (don't worry, he grew up here in bong, he understands how the procelain throne works) and a few of his and his fiances family had flown over from India. What I learnt:

>partied through the evening, food was put on
>food was 8/10, excellent rubies all round
>felt the rush of many pints and curry
>decide to use the facilities
>I wasn't prepared for the horrors
>someone had somehow shit on the wall in one cubicle
>oh god the rumours are true
>go to the other trap
>someone had managed to shit on both walls and up the back of the trap
>literally shit on the flush, don't even know how that's possible without doing a handstand
>use the disabled loo instead, was clean
>mention it to the hotel staff
>fucking hell not again

turns out that was the 4th time they had to clean it within 2 hours. Get your fucking act together India

>you cannot make this shit up
India doesnt seem to have a problem doing it

Before toilets were invented, whites and riceniggers dug holes, took the poo the hole and the filled it. The most basic principles of sanitation and disease prevention were in their genes, sorta like cats.

i feel physically sick

This may be good actually, if they explore Mars the poo will be fertilizing the planet for terraforming.

GOD DAMN IT INDIA...GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER WITHOUT USING YOUR HANDS.

did they put closets on which you sit? then it's expected, it's unnatural to anyone used to squat

now i know why your big dot country left india

>go eat some curry
>immediate urge to poo
vicious cycle

Bangladesh is worse than India and they illegally migerate to India everyday.

they are cooking that curry with the same hands

why the fuck would one want to go to india? and even if I did, I would only by prepackaged food while over there. I'm not trying to get E.coli or whatever other disease from their poo ridden hands and fingers.

why would they want to go there and have their curry touched by pooey hands

hahahaha, I love the poorly educated.

... and then slowly start adding walls. first the back, then the sides, and then finally add a door.
well, if that doesn't do it, then i don't know what will.

Do they throw the bodies of their dead into the Ganges then draw drinking water and wash their faces in it?

>illegally migerate

ahem...you saying I'm not your long lost potty trained bro?

RAL-PHIE!

How much poo did you get in your keyboard typing that

Whites, yes. Rice niggers, no. They use their rice patties as open latrines. It gives their crops nourishment, but also is a disease vector. It's why rice niggers don't eat any sort of raw vegetable. They even microwave their lettuce.

>MFW MP Poonam ben went to the slum to lecture about potty but fell 8' into the sewage instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=FBRt7v1Ihdo

Ugh, ignorant! The water of the Ganges is holy and incapable of being unclean.

let me see...
how much does pic related look like?

>politician
serves the cunt right.

WHY THE FUCK CANT THEY GRASP THE CONCEPT OF A FUCKING TOILET I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You did this to them you fucking cunt. You colonized their country, used a few of their spices, invented a new food called curry which makes your asshole turn into a fecal confetti launcher, then left. You didn't even take anything except a recipe you fucks INVENTED.

please poo in loo

>recipe you fucks INVENTED.
how delusional are you?
curry is 100% authentic indian.

also, blame the anglo for not teaching us to poo in loo.
it's all their fault.

IT'S SELF EXPLANATORY. DOGS AND CATS FIGURE OUT TO SHIT IN A LITTTERBOX COMPLETELY BY THEMSELVES.

PAKIS ARE LITERALLY DUMBER THAN MY DOG.

>Historically, the word "curry" was first used in British cuisine to denote dishes of meat (often leftover lamb) in a Western-style sauce flavoured with curry powder. The first curry recipe in Britain appeared in The Art of Cookery made Plain and Easy by Hannah Glasse in 1747.

>recipe you fucks INVENTED

You meant to say Culturally Appropriated?

Cats do, dogs don't. Dogs have to be educated by putting their nose in the shit for months. They also never poo in the litterloo, they poo in the open, just not in the house.

we invented curry, hackmed. you only invented loo witches

The only thing the English culturally appropriated from India was diarrhea and MAYBE the word 'thug'.

Since when they got there the Indians had so many Muslim Thugee bandits wandering around waylaying travelers on the Silk Road that they had to clean up your messes.

hahaha kek. But the fucking toilet is self-explanatory though.

Too bad 'the curry' pre-dated lord mountbatten by a mere 300 years...and yes it was a Bangla origin guy 'Sek Dean Mahomed' that brought Curry to Britain in 1700's.

p.s. the 'Thuggie' gangs were devout Hindu and worshipers of goddess Kali.

If you sit on a toilet in india this witch will put her finger in your butthole.

That may have been true at one point in history, but most of the "Thuggee" that the British captured turned out to be Muslim.

>"Although Thugs trace their origin to the battle of Kali against Raktabija, their foundation myth departs from Brahminical versions of the Puranas. Thugs considered themselves children of Kali (a Hindu goddess), created from her sweat. However, many Thugs who were captured and convicted by the British were Muslims."

So when is Kali Yuga desu. Can the thugee tell us?

>Worship and put the red mark of Goddess Kali in your forehead
>Muslim

Tell me more Super KEKworthy stories...!

Don't know m8...all the Thuggies moved into parliament as elected officials after Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi independence.

I don't think the Thuggee made their worship of Kali blatant, that'd be kind of a red flag for potential victims wouldn't it?

IIRC they were so niggery that they'd join caravans in small spurts of 5-10 along the road as not to raise suspicions by joining in a huge group until they finally out numbered the non-Thuggee caravan members then they'd murder them in their sleep.

kek, but -
>implying no muslims were elected to the parliament

This pic needs to be updated.
Honest question: Are you the same Indian user from before? How many Indians actually post on Sup Forums?

Can someone explain this loo witch joke to me?

>How many Indians actually post on Sup Forums?
you mean still?
there are probably only 3 or 4 who have a backbone and don't let the memes get to them and still post.
sometimes banter-exchange is fun, but mostly people get buttblasted to soon.

Where's the Indian dude from yesterday's thread who required everyone to post pics of their toilets because we asked him if he had one and he didn't post pictures

Someone built a working toilet in a village in India and they started worshipping it. Also, the only logical reason why Indians don't use the toilet must be because a loo witch will bite your dick off when you sit down

>the only logical reason why Indians don't use the toilet
some factions of the society are so incredibly poor that they haven't ever heard of indoor toilets let alone used them or even seen them.

I'm honestly surprised that your designated facilities are so clean Brazilfriend. No offense intended. I have white friends who have more fucked up designated areas.

damn... is indian infrastructure the worst in the world?

it's no joke bro...it eats your children and snatches your soul if you dare enter her loo domain...there's even movies made about her.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daayan

Bathrooms here are actually pretty clean except the public ones like the ones in bus stops because no one cleans them,but everyone despises dirty restrooms here

Also why the
>white friends
thing? I'm white too

probably yeah.
fucking anglos didn't give us anything back. they only took.
they could have taught us to poo in loo, they could have given us good infrastructure, but no, they didn't do shit for us.
may the anglos rot in hell.

>Also why the
>>white friends
>thing? I'm white too

is that basket there because you can't flush toilet paper? Mexicans apparently can't flush it in their country- so when they come here they assume we can't either so if you go to a place visited by a lot of illegals (home depot, mexican restaurants, wal marts) there is almost always a pile of shitty toilet paper sitting next to the toilet because we don't put trash cans there. its fucking gross. i avoid public toilets at all cost now. build wall.

I mean,my grandparents (both from mom and dad's side)are Polish,so i guess it depends on whether you consider Slavs white or not

SUPOOPOWER BY 2020

>it's all whiteys fault

Are poo in loos the new nignogs? You need money for dem shitting programz?

We can flush,i don't throw the toilet paper i use to wipe my ass in the bin because it's fucking disgusting,the bin is there for when i open a pack of soap or something

Why didn't you take pics?

>it's never whitey's fault, even when they steal.
because only niggers steal.
sure, anglo.
when's sharia law being instated in london?

This picture triggers Indians.

More news out of India:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3596314/Woman-tied-post-whipped-death-villagers-accused-WITCH-neighbours-fell-ill-Indian-village.html

i actually feel a little sorry for the loos who post on here :^

The same day that sanitation laws are instated in New Delhi

Spoiler alert: fucking never

ja pierdole nie wierze co czytam

When will they actually learn to poo in loo?

more like amazes, stupefies.

>i actually feel a little sorry for the loos who post on here
thanks,
what can you say, such is life.

ask your mayor again.

Sanjeet,i have a legit question

Does any city in India have Google Streetview? I tried looking at Mumbai and a bunch of other cities there before and no street had the Streetview option,i found it really weird because cities with 50 thousand people here in Brazil have it and a city with 12 million doesn't

Is that just for me? Can you guys use Streetview there?

POO IN LOO BY 2019
SUPERPOOER BY 2020

Bump

i've never used streetview.
i really don't know if it's available here or not. probably not

genius

You are having fun aren't you ashraful

there are several little kids books that do this. we need to start shipping them ovem

That´s why you have to watch animay and read mangoes

Actually you can
The original pic was tide levels or something like that

>we have walked on the moon
>indians still shitting on streets

????

Satanic trips, but even then Satan you underestimate the level of filthiness of India. You risk way, way much more than a "simple" E.coli.