Give me real...

Give me real, defined and hard evidence that the holocaust or something even remotely similar was ever performed by nazi germany

Other urls found in this thread:

annefrank.org/ImageVaultFiles/id_14671/cf_21/tenquestions_en.PDF
imgur.com/a/725A7
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1946Hoess.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow thanks
totally changed my mind now

I hope you don't think I'm anti-semetic?

So why do neo-nazis both blame jews for everything and say we need another holocaust, then in the same breath say the holocaust never happened and hitler never wanted to kill jews?

Makes you think

because neo nazis are inbred retards
you have to realize that neonazis are people who believe what is told to them about the jews and the nazis.

>say we need another holocaust
No, they are still waiting for one to happen.

Yes, I'll have proving a dumbass wrong in four words for 3.721 Bitcoin.

"Alright your question is, 'Who is the teenager who's diary became world famous after World War 2?'"

Who is Anne Frank?

Neo nazis come from American prisons, not Germany. Whatever keeps them from getting raped in the shower by Tyrone, they believe in that shit.

give us real, defined and hard evidence that you don't suck every nigger dick you can wrap your lips around.

Not Anne Frank. Her father Otto Frank stole a screen play and rewrote his family as the victims. It is a work of fiction and he was sued in court over the royalties.

Im not doing your history homework for you OP. Go to a fucking library.

Its pretty hard to just lose track of 6 million people. Have you found them?
There are people still alive today that took part in it man.

>inb4 white genocide.

he never denied being a faggot though.

annefrank.org/ImageVaultFiles/id_14671/cf_21/tenquestions_en.PDF

I found this

Because there is more than one nazi. Think for fuck sake.

Perpetuate?

Why can't you all get together and get your stories straight?

long as fuck, but read thought this

imgur.com/a/725A7

it goes through painful detail every single one of the neo-nazi arguments for why the holocaust never happened and blows them all the fuck out

Its too pro israel for my liking, but the facts are facts. also, just because you dont like jews doesnt magically mean the holocaust never happened

"I commanded Auschwitz until 1 December 1943, and estimate that at least 2,500,000 victims were executed and exterminated there by gassing and burning, and at least another half million succumbed to starvation and disease, making a total of about 3,000,000 dead. This figure represents about 70% or 80% of all persons sent to Auschwitz as prisoners, the remainder having been selected and used for slave labor in the concentration camp industries. Included among the executed and burnt were approximately 20,000 Russian prisoners of war (previously screened out of Prisoner of War cages by the Gestapo) who were delivered at Auschwitz in Wehrmacht transports operated by regular Wehrmacht officers and men. The remainder of the total number of victims included about 100,000 German Jews, and great numbers of citizens (mostly Jewish) from The Netherlands, France, Belgium, Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Greece, or other countries. We executed about 400,000 Hungarian Jews alone at Auschwitz in the summer of 1944."-Rudolf Hoss, Commandant of Auschwitz

sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1946Hoess.html

>>lose track of 6 million people. Why only 6 digits in their numbers?
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Posen Speech by Himmler, mentioing the mass genocide of jews

youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg

oh yes, the neo-nazi post his hour long youtube documentary since he lacks the IQ to even articulate an argument.

If he didn't testify against himself then his family would be forever attacked by the Zionists. This could also be said for all the others at the trials. Including the one where the Zionist assignation groups Interpol kidnapped a citizen of another country on the other countries soil to bring him to trial because they did not want to send him to them. Which is actually an act of war.

>If he didn't testify against himself then his family would be forever attacked by the Zionists.

you are making this shit up though user. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about since Oskar Groning was actually in hiding for years after the war and only came out of hiding for the express purpose of disproving holocaust deniers after one unknowingly approached him and tried to convince him it didnt happen. That quote was taken from an interview he gave in 2005, not from a trial. And there sure as hell is no evidence what so ever that he was tortured or threatened into saying that.

Try actually studying the holocaust instead of believing neo-nazi memes and lies like a gullible fool user.

Ok idiot. Tell me. How do you use bodies to burn other bodies when bodies do not burn like wood, also burn a body to ash in 30 minutes with coke (low grade coal) When it take a modern day crematorium 1 and a half hours to burn one body with much higher grade fuel. Also why only 6 digits in their numbers instead of seven? Your obviously a Zionist or a retarded liberal.

It is just as much fact as the bullshit the Zionists tell.

not an argument. You clearly just made up some shit on the spot without any evidence or any idea what you were replying to. Stop being a stupid internet conspiracy theorist user.

Watch the documentary. Unless you are a closed minded liberal, he brings up some very good facts and points.

Just like the Zionist does. You should believe me too.

>Unless you are a closed minded liberal,

You act as if you are going to bring up anything I havent heard before, as if I havent encountered all of these arguments before. I tell you what, I will watch this if you promise to read through this, that is unless you are closeminded liberal. Deal?

imgur.com/a/725A7