Why is Sup Forums obsessed with traps

all this tantrums about "degeneracy" and then you act like closet faggots

That would be Sup Forums you're looking for m8.

People who like traps aren't closet faggots, they're straight-up faggots

Want to suck and fuck a dick? You're a faggot.

Traps aren't gay though.

I'm gay and traps are disgusting because they look too feminine

I'm bisexual
Traps are just a fetish for men who are dick hungry

jewish propaganda

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS
>born with undescended testes, hypospadias, micropenis, low low testosterone

WHY GOD WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME

Too many Sup Forums tourists here.

I'm in a unique situation

I know a 3D modeller who makes these amazing models of girls but conversely likes trapshit. So, I'm currently doing a little SE to pretend I like traps and then slide the idea of him doing a model for me 4free

Got any advice you degenerate scum?

old Sup Forums scared people who didn't understand it so they essentially killed it.

They thought everyone calling each other faggots meant it was homophobic so it's nothing but spamming of gay shit now.

You can get higher testosterone doing different things. just google it m8

>You will never have a qt trap to defend and care for
Life is pain

There is nothing gay about boipucci

...Anonymous
05/18/16(Wed)10:44:10 No.684964621
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
Anyone one of you guys have the picture where it shows all the white inventions and then it shows all the black """"""inventions""""" and then it has a white girl and a black guy and then it says this is why we stare?

If it's not gay then go dress up like a girl and go take a trip to Iran and see if they make you wear clothes or stone you to death.

It's only gay if he fucks me real talk nigga

Its not gay if you fuck the boipussy only

That's because you are already the bottom, you like the big guys

as long as the penis is feminine i dont see the problem desu, some of them look better than women, probably smell better too

Trump should get a gay black transgender handicapped vice president just to see the shit storm

The alt-right has been hijacked by faggots, just like they've done through out the ages.

>muh pure aryan white dick

Common Filth did nothing wrong.

You dont really want that

We don't like seeing our dirty laundry aired out publicly.

Why is that hard to understand?

Why?

>penis
>feminine

pick one

Because of boipussy

Shut the fuck up Ireland, no one cars why your speaking Murican, on a Murican site.

Michelle obama?

Sup Forums is the gay agenda in action, anywhere that supports free speech will be usurped by faggots

now fuck off for contributing to the cancer

Because guys are most attracted to how penis looks, and how the female body looks
Its actually a fact

Shut the fuck up Ireland, why are you speaking Murican on a Murican site?

Newfag go back to

>you wouldn't

I'm a straight man and I have occasionally dated transgender people. I had a great transwoman I was with for about a year.

For me, I could ignore the penis because I just cared about making my girl feel good and comfortable. After awhile I got used to it and I really enjoyed softly sucking the cummie from her little cock. Whenever I played with her girl penis I always did so in a dominant way. We found it helped her minimize some of the dysphoria if her dick wasn't associated with dominance or her controlling penetration.

Geeze, I'd give anything to get her back, kiss all over her body, collar her, pin her, and softly suck her benis.

i would

>chop it

>straight

:^)

Nigga, my friend and I both said no homo before I drilled his ass so I ain't gay, a'ight.

Experienced trap connoisseur here, they have a series of problems:
>High maintenance - Has to shave constantly, uses lotion to preserve smooth skin at a crazy rate,etc
>Devoid of personality - For 90% of them their personality consists of being a trap and enjoying generic weeb shit.
>Devoid of goals - They are a complete drag to be around, they have no life goals other than looking cute

By all means put your dick in one, but do not date one

For you.

Are you sure you aren't talking about normal women?

great post, thanks for sharing friend

Yeah i got some advice, kill yourself

>Are you sure you aren't talking about normal women?
True, there are a lot of women with similar issues but you can actually find women with goals and skills.

that cant be real

>I'm a straight man
>I have occasionally dated transgender people

you only get to pick one, Ivan.

>feminine penis
This is how homos try to rationalize being gay lmao