Does anyone here take xanax for reasons other than recreational us? ie for social anxiety...

Does anyone here take xanax for reasons other than recreational us? ie for social anxiety ? has it helped you and how much do you take a day ?

It's good for sleeping through flights or mixing w other drugs

don't take it regularly, take the smallest amount you can and be careful when drinking alcohol as it will get you fucked up.

1mg chills me out, supposedly have ptsd but i don't fully believe it. xannies r great

.5 with oxy is the shit

Therapy is better than using xanax for anxiety.

Xanax is highly addictive and makes you into someone your not (i.e. an asshole)

Is good for when you are tripping too hard

Xanax ruins the beautiful feeling that is the opiate high

yeah it ruined my life. i've been addicted to every drug besides meth and xanax withdrawal was a living hell. plus it only takes a couple months to be physically dependent

Have fun OP! :D

you're better off smoking meth tbh.

makes it even stronger and more relaxing. youll save drugs that way too instead of using all your shit

For GAD,SAD and bipolar
2mg in the morning 2 at lunch and 4 at night for sleep.

I cant function if i dont take it at my job and i cant sleep without it,i can stay up regularly 4-6 days if i dont take it

>Therapy is better
How are words going to change the chemical state of my brain when im having panic attacks without it?

has it made you more sociable ?

presses > pharms

It's great on a time by time basis. Starts working really quickly. Sort of makes you a bit lethargic and not care about too much. Definitely should only use if you're having a panic attack. It's not really a drug you want to take as an overall anti-anxiety for something like a social gathering. Benzodiazepines in general can have really bad effects if you take them back to back over some time. And by bad effects I mean suuuper bad mood swings, and if you've been taking a ton, seizures and then death.

not sure why i replied to that. i should fake mental illness and get a proper rx

This is what you want to avoid doing. Shit will probably kill him if he ever stopped taking them.

>Have fun OP! :D

Awwww look at the bitter little drug addict. So cute!

Only weak minded pussies get addicted to Xanax, lmao.

Mom was a tweaker after we were born, had another kid with a different man she smoked crank while prego and now I got an acoustic brother that she makes wear "autism is my superpower" shirts.

>Don't smoke meth do cocaine

Yes, I'm more open with people at work and i can keep a conversation going vs being antisocial and holding my head down panicing at anyone who looks at me. Its kept me my job

I dont abuse it and I've been weaned off of it so no withdrawal symptoms multiple times over the past 15 years but my body dosent function properly without it. I've been on other benzos and all the ssri/ssni's out there and they dont do it, hell even ketamine infusion, it takes care of so many different issues. Its no different then any other chemical that your body lacks that needs to be replaced with medication

>acoustic brother

do you feel tired during the day after taking them?

Oh I thought you made this thread because you were wondering how it would mess with you... Gotcha. I take lorazepam. shit works like a charm