Did Hitler do the right thing by killing thousands of Jews?

Did Hitler do the right thing by killing thousands of Jews?

Why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>thousands

It was 6 million and no, it was a barbaric and savage act out of paranoia. Lets assume Hitler was 100% right about jewish bankers screwing over Germany, how does killing some jewish peasant in Belorussia fix this or how is it justified?

Yes he did.
>inb4 reddit faggots raid the thread and start telling you he didn't

>88
And no, because it never happened.

why do you think he did the right thing?

If you are serious please explain why. I can't understand how anyone could think the loss of so many lives is right under any circumstances.

Well they were perfect scapegoats to unify the people. Many hated them for a looong time - this is something i wasn't taught in school, but there's a lot of evidence which shows the mentality of people thowards them. Several churches for instance have "jewish pig" statues openly insulting them as scum.

he didn't kill enough.

CHECKED

hitler is in hell. you wanna join ?

Indeed. Jews have a long history of getting murdered for stuff they didn't do. But that's more of an explanation than a justification

nice dubs

>Jews hated throughout all of time pretty much every where they've lived
>must be everyone else fault

Really activates the almonds

Every major player in ww2 had internment camps, Germany's just went to shit because they were losing a war

>6 million

It was at least 16 gorrilian

Well besides all the edgy shit posting i'd say that humans should try to live together and shit...

What he did set something in history that has had a profound effect on present day. Sometimes it takes bad to create good.

Good? Look around faggot, 1941 Germany was way better than now.

No, it was 6 million. It has always been 6 million. The idea that the number is constantly changing is a meme and a lie by stormfags

He did the right thing in his mind therefor he did right for himself so yes. Wasn't the right thing for the jews but that wasn't your question.

Will you people stop talking about antifa? Gawd

No, it was both wrong from a moral pov and a massive waste of resources from a strategic pov.
Had nazis spent all that money and manpower making more tanks/planes they wouldnt have gotten as pwnd by russians and americans.
So it was an idiotic move.

Yea, but USA improved. Technology is mostly the improvement

So you're saying that nazis never said anything about fucking up the jews? That the people who died there....
Uhh, fuck - why do i keep ending up in these threads? It's a waste of time to discuss with you guys...

The jews killed themselves.

he did good

we need a second hitler to kill thousands of retarded american inbreed peasants

>6 gorillion

This, make the holocaust real.

Progress, that's how. It may not have been right at the time, but in hindsight, WWII was arguably one of the best things that ever happened to the world once it was over. Look at the progress we've made as a species since then, and as a direct result of the actions performed in the war. The holocaust was part of the war. Therefore, in the long run, he was right for what he did.

>88

Christianity came from the middle East, specifically from Jerusalem, no (?)

shut the fuck up you moron. he needed the money from all the jews. without the money, he couldnt even build one tank...

Germany is doing pretty well actually. But I'm sure being drafted into the fucking army and slaughtering countless men sounds exciting for a fucking cuck.

Is 6,000,000 some kind of magical Jewish number?

(You)
Maybe Bethlehem (?)

What if, just what if, the 3rd Reich and the rich jews were both in on it and the while thing was paid for by the rich jews so they could use their sacrifice of 6 gorillion as an excuse to be given Israel but jews being jews they scapegoated the nazis into being the bad goys, after ww2 israel has pretty much been untouchable by any organization

lol i don't think you know how it works

yes. It's the same reason that the word "forty" appears over and over in the bible. In the same way that we say "hundreds" or "thousands" when we really mean "lots", other cultures have their own way of exaggerating and saying "lots"

>Concentration camp in Germany
>written in English
Lügenpresse

Bad

I don't support antifa though, I don't know about Hitler

Millions

I wanna give you a golden tinfoil hat for creating the dumbest conspiracy theory i've read in a long time.

Billions

Well, that worked then. Oh wait, no, he lost the war, turned his country to literal shit. But hey, at least now there are no jews. Oh wait.

Nazis fucked up and lost to superior armies.
Wars go like that, get over it.

Not the other fag, I have just studied this a bit.
Those 4 million in the plaque were never included in the 6 million deaths estimate; that was, even at the time of the plaque being made, considered to be soviet propaganda and has been proven as such.
The six million comes from a report delivered to Heinrich Himmler that was detailed in public record during the Nuremberg trials, which Himmler commented as seeming egregiously low, and in fact was in talks to hire an "auditor" of sorts to verify the number, right before the Reich collapsed. Again, this is public record, which you may see at any time, available online.

I get what you mean but you are wrong. To think that war somehow brings humanity further as a species is stupid. War didn't change a single thing once buddy...

My sides give you their thanks for the intergalactic trip

The Bible tells us that God said 'thou shall persecute the Jews' which is what Hitler did as such he was doing God's work

no, he should have killed the muslims

All three religions came from those places, you mudslimes

Hitler never ordered any mass extermination of ANYONE.
THERE IS NO PROOF

Jews need to shut the fuck up about this. The Russians were hated more than the Jews, almost 4 million died in concentration camps, while over 20 million were killed all together, yet you don't hear them bitching about it.

I'm sorry? Not a singe thing once? War didn't change a single thing once? War? The thing we do all the time which literally decimates history, populations, borders, boundaries, land, resources, plant and animal life, and changes nearly everything we know and observe? That thing? It has never changed a single thing?
Well shit, what were the Mongols doing for so many years then? I'm sure glad rockets and nuclear power and computers and the fucking Internet just invented themselves for no reason.

Well for starters. With the ally's bombing supply trains, food and supplies don't get to camps to feed people.

these look like slavs to me, slavs are the inferior white race, but they're good at protecting their culture unlike the other western nations.

>the bible
>kek
I'm as big of a fan of Hitler as the next guy, but c'mon man. Don't bring him down to theist's level by justifying him with the Roman Cuck handbook.

Hitler understood that Christianity is the same as the others two

>Other*

The plaque's, like the history books were written by the victors. Therefor these don't mean anything.

The Bible specifically states that the Jews killed off all of the Canaanites when we know for a fact through DNA tests that they were not all killed off and many live in Lebanon.

Sometimes words are only partially true, or not even true at all.

"Their culture"

Russians pretend they are remnants of the Byzantines for fuck sakes.

Don't fucking give them credit where credit isn't due.

There will be no peace with Judeo-Christianity/ Islam around.

Nobody should be exterminated over something they don't have control over, however. This is what got the Nazi's in trouble, that and overusing meth.

Quienes son? Ricos fachovich

Since humanity exists we have been fighting eachother over the same stuff. The only thing we achieved doing so was ending the life of countless young men. Only working together as a species can save us from extinction and bring real progress to humanity

But i do believe religion has a place in modern society - otherwise concepts like scientology wouldn't work.
Most people have a basic need for religion at some point because as soon as you're married and got children you start to wonder what happens after death and shit like that. I'd rather have people join these instead of new cults which are typically much more cancerous than the established religions.

Actually you are right somehow. But are these achievements worth the price? It could work if we would all just get along

And if everyone wants to really get technical about all of this.

There is no "right" thing.

If you look it at a German perspective, they were getting fucked in the ass by other countries when they were seemingly inferior.

Russ Jews tried to take over Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

In certain technical terms you could say they were doing what they would normally do during duress and wartime.

The Jews overextended themselves and have only their ancestors to blame.

Maybe if Judeo-Christianity/ Islam wasn't a thing, all of this might have been avoided.

Well I agree with the sentiment that we can achieve more when all working together, absolutely. But keep in mind, Hitler killing Jews wasn't war. The US and Russia destroying Japan and Germany was war. Had war not occurred, the killing would have continued.
And no, dumbass, we're not fighting over the same stuff. You need to trade your shitty education for a real one. Last time I checked, we gave France, and Germany, and Belgium, and Japan all back to themselves. Ancient wars were fought over land. Today we fight wars over resources (and power). The trick is, we don't need the land to use the resources anymore. 200 years ago, no one gave a shit about oil or uranium. Now we do. You have a dangerously narrow viewpoint.

Judeo-Christianity/ Islam isn't a religion, it is a collection of sand nigger cults that have no basis in logic, philosophy, science or anything intelligible.

Hinduism is fucked up too.

Defending religion with no foot in reality is why the planet is fucked up.

Troglodytes like you are the reason why we aren't building on Mars yet.

Orly? I bet you've persued that engineering degree that gets humanity on mars - right?

"Hitler killing Jews wasn't war"

You are ignorant as fuck.

After the German Revolution, attacking Jews in Germany would be considered war.

You fuckwit.

Where exactly lies the diffrence between fighting over uranium and fighting over gold, oil or some other ressource? Do you even read the newspaper? The Israel problem is mainly territorial. The krim conflict is territorial.

War never changes

He was so close....

Fuck off and die retard.

You can't defend religion.

You can't defend shit.

That's what i thought faggot. You're just a bunch of losers who can't achieve anything by yourself, so you go online and pretend others who happen to share the same skin color with you somehow make you worth more, but you're wrong. All your worth to humanity is defined by your actions. Take a long and good look at yourself and ask yourself if you're a useful human being.
/rant

Sometimes you need a pretty big setback to make an even greater leap forwards. Without Hitler I don't think Isreal would be anywhere near where they are today.

Assuming I haven't done anything in my life. That is rich.

Why did you even save cream corn girl? I feel you need someone to talk to.

Because her disappointed and shameful facial expression is a good reaction pic obviously.

Back to my main point: Yes, i assume you didn't do anything with your life. Not anything that anyhow even remotely touches progressing humanity or science or whatever. Maybe you help build houses, but nothing like the mission to mars you just quoted.
Go ahead - tell me that i'm wrong in assuming that you regularly and recklessly take credit for others work because you're white even though you failed to do anything even remotely close to what you're taking credit for.

this