Remind me why mudslimes are so triggered by dogs again? Are they so inhuman that they can't even like man's best friend?

Remind me why mudslimes are so triggered by dogs again? Are they so inhuman that they can't even like man's best friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WM3t-17Godc
theguardian.com/uk/2005/sep/26/ukcrime.scotland
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1341100/The-violent-gene-Genetic-mutation-Finnish-men-makes-fight.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-m4tALfqyME
youtube.com/watch?v=qP3FIcDl22I
youtube.com/watch?v=gT0fABCw6M8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a good way to get yourself shot

>Mans best friend
>Hated by mans worst enemy
It's pretty easy to follow

>also punching and kicking dog

You can't open carry in Finland.

they should realy try to kick a bigger dog

ancient societies would have never tolerated this, they would have been wiped.

You mean like the Crusades?

Funny how the beginning of the incident wasn't shown. Wonder what kind of racist remarks were said by this white person to her new neighbors. She probably deserved it.

This. Fuck I love being American.

Your grandparents fucked up the Soviets good and now you guys are letting these fuckers push you about if Finns stood up and defended themselves they would sort this problem out easy.

>see a horde of brown people
>go near them
That's a bad idea.

>expecting rationality from a group of people who believe blowing themselves up will land them an eternity of orgies

Expected to see the leaf. Anyway end yourself fast.

Coming from a britbongs mouth.

she should stab them with her trusty fin knife

Are they wearing baseball caps on top on a hijab?
what the fuck

Its still true though and if that took place in Britain people wouldve intervened and before you bring up rotherham that took place behind closed doors if anything like this happens in public people will do something here.

I heard muhammed banned dogs because he once was in connection with the false god allah in his dream but this little puppy wake him up. And he got so butthurt that he ordered the killing of lots of dogs and banning them and shit.
Pretty fucking subhuman in my honest opinion.
He probably banned pigs because he once shat his intestines out from some badly prepared food.
He was just a faggot overall.

meant for you Genghis.

Finland is the new Sweden. We're completely cucked.

Yet pacifists, leftists and liberals go out of their way to keep criticizing the whites while pardoning all these people are doing, saying they'll eventually integrate and that they deserve help. Not even showing these kind of videos help, I've tried.

They're in utter denial.

Where's the woman with the dog?

Agreed. It will be easier for everyone if native euros give up quickly and peacefully. They had a good run but it's time to let others enjoy Europe now.

I'm going to do what Finns do best: suicide

I'm amazed by how the government actually got away with making us the next Sweden. There's literally no chance that even more than 35-40% of people wanted this.

I understand the concern, yet I believe finns are not cucked as people the government has imported these shits though for a long time. Helsinki might be cucked as many other capitals are right now.

Hauling ass away from the mob. Leaving the pooch to his doom.

Well. That's worrisome. Holy shit we need to do something!

wouldn't kick my dog, its a freaking direwolf.

would walk around mudslime areas with it if there were any round here. really feel like twatting someone today.

>Holy shit we need to do something!
That should be the slogan of the people there.

You can always stab the motherfuckers, i've heard you guys are fun with knives.

Is that "Day of the Patriots" thing still happening at the end of May?

Lol all those Somalis who try to make the guy behind camera to stop filming
They can't do shit, they're weak except when they attack in groups

This is why they don't respect you. Why do you have to open carry and obey the law? Two can play at that game. Just wear a mask and fucking shoot them then run away before the police come. Make sure you have a shell catcher or use a revolver.

Sigh. I personally can not do anything about the situation except spread the word and vote for parties in elections who might lower the immigration ratio.

Sucks to suck

Farewell to Finland

youtube.com/watch?v=WM3t-17Godc

One of the main reasons i said it was because i thought Finland was quite similar to Scotland(im Scottish) in terms of the natives being quite violent and willing to stand up for themselves and others compared to other Western Euro countries as i remember just about every year in the 2000s anyway Scotland and Finland were the only 2 Western Euro countries consistently in the top 10 murder and violence rates in Europe obviously the rest being Eastern Euros heres an article from 2005 on Scotland and Finlands murder rates.

>I can't do anything

Yes you can. Next time you are threatened by these people just fucking shoot them. Who cares if you break Finnish law. You have a right to self defense. Just run away before cops come, don't tell anyone about it and wear a mask.

theguardian.com/uk/2005/sep/26/ukcrime.scotland

JIDF

Somalis are subhumans. Some Arabs are alright, even some Africans, but there is no good Somali. They're cancer of Earth and it would be for the best if the world got rid of them for good. Even abos are better.

>that mix of US nigger culture with somali nigger culture

top kek

Fucking defeatist. Montun reunalle tommoset.

The very least you could do would be join the vigilante flashmobs that will no doubt pop to counter chimpouts this summer.

Why is the international community trying to assimilate these barbaric inhumane savages again?

Is it for cheap labor?

Is it a circle jerk competition of politicians who lack hindsight to see who is the biggest humanitarian?

These people are cave dwelling fundamentalist assholes that have their own agendas fueled by a social schizophrenia ingrained to them by taquiya.

Why are politicians this fucking dumb?

It reminds me of Canada where the Chinese are exploiting the recession and housing bubble by using money made illegally to buy up every house to take over Canada through real estate.

Why are the worlds leaders so goddamn stupid.

I'm not a rascist but how can the majority be so blinded by international oppurtunists that try to play the race cover up conmen from breaking national law.

Meme me up Scotty

Most of them are manslaughter not murder. Most typical case is that 2 guys are drunk drinking together at home and they get angry with each other and the other one accidentally kills the other.

Allllaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh AllllaAaaahhhhh Akkbbaaarrrrrr!!!! Alhuha Akabarrrrrr
Fucking idiots good

ARE THOSE FUCKING SNAPBACKS!?

Finns are literally mutants that get violent when drunk.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1341100/The-violent-gene-Genetic-mutation-Finnish-men-makes-fight.html

>Crusades
>ancient
>a society

wut

youtube.com/watch?v=-m4tALfqyME

This is now a thread where we say or goodbyes to Finland.

RIP

F

The song is for everyone who fought for better Finland, not so far ago. And this is the reward? Fucking cuckered by some assholes who wanted to join EU etc.

I'd love to see the slimes try to kick my american bulldog mix. He's all muscle and no bullshit and would die for me, fighting and tearing the throats out of mudslimes

But I'm never threatened by these people. I mean if I saw them threatening someone else I would go help the victim out. What else can I realistically do?

I'll translate the conversation about the incident in pic related.

"What took place before you started filming? I happened to arrive after you ran way. That one kid seemed very upset that you were filming him for no reason." (+8)

"Before they began fighting and trying to forcefully invade the buss, they started calling me a whore and fistfight and harass my dog."

"Well you know how it is, people sometimes do stupid things in groups. And thankfully nothing bad (seemingly?) happened to you. And even if it did, simply visit the hospital :^)"

Dude only guns people own in finland are shotguns and 7.62 rifles. Its not like we have shotguns with us when visiting cities

>just let them rape and assault you and just go to the hospital afterward because we have DUDE FREE HEALTHCARE LMAO :))))))

you deserve EVERYTHING you get, you cucked euro faggots

Why did you have to backstab us?

He has a big cock. He looks like he could fuck some shit up

Wait, so Finns are cucks as well? That's a shame. I was really interested in it.

I know what you finns can do with a morakniv

I agree that the leftists deserve everything bad done to them by migrants. But as I am sure you know leftism if a mental disorder that can be seen all over the world. Innocent people like the woman assaulted suffer from their idiocy.

I hope that the bitch in the picture I posted gets raped by migrants.

You cucks should have maybe shown some signs of actually winning Soviet Union back during the continuation war

Funny the camera never shows the 'victim'.

So, because of that, we have to guess. Having been to Finland a few times, I'm going to have to guess that she was, in fact, dressed like a whore. Most Finnish women do.

Sure, they shouldn't hit her, that was over the line, but if Finnish men can't keep Finnish women from whoring in the parks, it makes sense that these guys would try to help you out.

And politicians and media will turn a blind eye to all this shit.

look at this puritanical religious conservafag

ur a fukin idiot

That FB thread is giving me cancer
Those cunts are blaming the guy for filming this
Yeah because the problem goes away when no one can see it

>He has a big cock.

... and still has his balls because I'm not letting you faggots cuck and feminize my dog. I want him to be aggressive because I bought him and raised him to protect my house and family while I'm not home. He's loyal to a fault, he's aggressive and protective around strangers, and he's trained to listen to me and my family no matter what. If we say "down, stay" he will lay down and stay until we tell him to move.

God damn I love him.

they are a threat, if they support sharia law then they will want you dead, 90% support sharia law, therefore 90% of Muslims want you dead

kek at Shlomos interests..

youtube.com/watch?v=qP3FIcDl22I

Replace the ''wassup'' with ''power'' and you will get every interest that is in the jew's mind.

Not so far from a nigger's mindscape after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=gT0fABCw6M8
Trust me dude, it won't happen. You were the only country that declared to be against kebab and your social policy works just with the Finns and not with immigrants like in UK or Sweden and that is right!
Immigrants don't come here because they're escaping from war, they come here because they wanna do nothing and receive money from the governments

Yup. I only hope it becomes a big news story and maybe some of the Somalis get arrested.

This type of ethnic violence in Finland is almost unheard for almost 10,000 years.

Talk for yourself. I bet you live in a major city full of shitskins.

>and maybe some of the Somalis get arrested.

oh no they'll be given remedial classes on how to best ficki ficki your women and forced to do 10 hours of community service.

Should have brought some bacon so she could repel the mudslimes

>2016
>Not owning Hitler's Choice German Shepherd that goes berserk at the sight of subhuman filth

How can video quality this fucking bad exist in CURRENT YEAR? I can't even tell what the fuck is happening. Sounds like some woman is yelling whore (huora) instead of the niggers.

Maybe we didnt want to get shoahd be the bolsheviks and made a deal with stalin instead.

Link it

>Leaving the pooch to his doom
Why didn't she pick it up then run?
I hope those fucks didn't kill the dog.

It is a female nigger yelling whore.

Waiting for RASMUS damage control

They are female niggers yelling and male niggers.

>those assumptions
Don't need religion to have morals user.

An amerifat with a leaf opinion.

muslims are worse than dog. maybe he had inferiority complex. maybe his 8 year old wife wanted to play with the puppy instead of him.

Vittu. En tiennyt, että Helsingissä tapahtus tollasta.

Two commenters with the French flag with lots of likes. Let me guess, they're calling someone a racist?

Protect your dogs you twats

>(from Sahih Muslim, Book 024, Number 5246)
"A'isha reported that Gabriel (peace be upon him) made a promise with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to come at a definite hour; that hour came but he did not visit him. And there was in his hand (in the hand of Allah's Apostle) a staff. He threw it from his hand and said: Never has Allah or His messengers (angels) ever broken their promise. Then he cast a glance (and by chance) found a puppy under his cot and said: 'A'isha, when did this dog enter here? She said: By Allah, I don't know He then commanded and it was turned out. Then Gabriel came and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to him: You promised me and I waited for you. but you did not come, whereupon he said: It was the dog in your house which prevented me (to come), for we (angels) do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture."

>Also; Sahih Muslim, Book 024, Number 5248:
"Then on that very morning he commanded the killing of the dogs until he announced that the dog kept for the orchards should also be killed, but he spared the dog meant for the protection of extensive fields (or big gardens)."
So angels have cynophobia. Even the picture of a dog scares them. Angels in the Quran are pussies. Oh and unless the dog is to herd livestock or guard dogs for business you better stay away or you lose an entire day of Allah bucks.

PASKA KÄÄNNÖS vitun jonne. Mistä lähtien nyrkkien heiluttelu on nyrkkitappelua?

HELSINKI
E
L
S
I
N
K
I

Troll or cuck

>We are worried about refugees making crime
>Police tries to damage control and says Finns are the second in crime statistics
>Well who is the number one then? t. French flag

SYVÄ ISKUMME ON VIHA VOITTAMATON

Jesus Fucking Christ at that pic.

I'll paraphrase:

"How come the Finnish police doesn't arrest immigrants?"
Finnish Police: "We do arrest everyone. And keep in mind ethnic Finnish people is our SECOND biggest demographic committing crime."

Context: There are very few non ethic people in Finland. In other words the police accidentally revealed that even in tiny amounts these sandniggers already commit more crime. Replies calling the police out, I'm guessing no more replies by police.

I hope you get gang raped by these niggers

Au contraire. Ossi asked why the police focuses so much on "Finnish racists" and doesn't act on migrant crime. Police says we act on every type of crime regardless of perpertrator, but that Finns do commit the second most crimes. The French flag posters are asking if Finns are 2nd, who's first?