Texas always wants to secede. Texas always tries to make laws and impose them on the rest of the states...

Texas always wants to secede. Texas always tries to make laws and impose them on the rest of the states. Texas is a welfare state that sucks more from the govt teat then it provides.

Texas, you got your wish. #Not1PennyForTexas

You assholes consider yourself Texans first, and Americans second.

#Not1PennyForTexas

Other urls found in this thread:

ct.gov/ecd/lib/ecd/futures/6._bloomberg_defense_spending.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Texas

Climate change is a Chinese hoax

Yeah fuck them! Fuck them to death!

hell yeah

The sad fact is, no one state in the union can survive without the others.

Texas can, for a few days anyway before they all die.

good luck nigger

anyways half this state didn't vote for Trump so you can fuck yourself, you're next

Though in your case it will have to be death by Dicknado

>Texas is a welfare state that sucks more from the govt teat then it provides.

This is a leftwing lie that only accounts for personal federal income tax but then throws in every sort of federal expenditure, so if you have more retirees and or military bases, your state uses more federal money.
If you keep the cost of living in your state low, people pay less federal income tax but are still paying every other kind of federal and state tax.
In places like NY and California it's a small group of millionaires, billionaires and if their companies consider it their base of operations actually paying all the federal taxes anyway.
The average person there is barely getting by.

This is why it's good to be European and not some amerifat trash like all US states. Every state fights over who is better. Hopefully there is a civil war and you fat yanks kill each other and die off. Nothing of value would be lost.

This hurricane is Allah's punishment for allowing Christians to lead so many away from him. Allah is striking right at the heart of the Christian scum.

>the muh military bases meme
No.

your a cuck ... everyone else is leftist... so your a big tough guy ... making fun of people that are in dire straights... KYS

I do kinda wish all my exes lived there now.

What is it that you think you're disproving with this, dipshit?

That isn't how this works. Give data to back your claim or fuck off.

I didn't ask for federal money, fuck off. We make enough on our oil refineries to fund anything on earth.

But then what would you layabout losers do for entertainment, online shopping, software and myriad other things you rely on us for?

Okee Dokey, then we'll just keep our oil and defense industies all for ourselves!

Civil war? Texas can't even win a fight against a damp cloud it seems.

you talk about texas like it has a mind of its own... there are plenty of people just like you and many better than you even by your retarded standards. I've never been to texas and I know this because I have a brain and use it

You Texas pieces of shit voted No for 9/11 survivors, No for Hurricane Sandy relief. Fuck all the House of Representatives congressman from Texas Fuck the Senators from Texas. You all,are pieces of shit. But gues what, this liberal that you hate,will vote yes for your recovery, becsuse the people of Texas need help.

That is how it works, the chart you posted does nothing to add to the discussion. Troll harder.

your "data" is spin
get good at collecting "data"
(hint: first define your terms)

Houston is under water
pic related, Houston
I'd tell OP to suck a dick, but that's his thing.

Hurricanes never happened before!!!

Research is hard. It's ok. I'll do it for you.

Note that #1 and #2 in this chart are among the lowest recipients of federal aid as a percentage of state general revenue.

Also note that there is no correlation whatsoever between this chart and the welfare states in the previous map. Thus your claim is retarded.

source:
ct.gov/ecd/lib/ecd/futures/6._bloomberg_defense_spending.pdf

ITT cucks envious that they're not from Texas

Texas always wants to secede. Texas always tries to make laws and impose them on the rest of the states. Texas is a welfare state that sucks more from the govt teat then it provides.

#Not1PennyForTexas

>>
Anonymous 08/29/17(Tue)18:51:54 No.743614615 ▶

the guy in your picture is Irish.

>hurricanes have always happened!!
>*water rises*
>hurricanes will always happen!!
>*water rises a little more*
>climate change is a Chinese hoax!!
>*water rises to chin*
>BUT HER EMAILS!!
>*drowns*

you first, show us how its done.

Retarded. Even Luxembourg can function on it's own you fag

Fuck those people I hope they die. Texas is full of anti intellectual, closed minded, science denying, overweight, cult following, television addicted, loud mouthed, self destructive trash people.

Texas is a liability to the United States of America and a cultural sore on the face of the globe.

sure kid

Texas has the largest military installation in the free world. Deal with it.

You are wrong. As shown here:

Also has a fucking hell of a lot of border with mexico

we found someone that believes every word told to him from mainstream media, folks! Quick, someone sell him a black bandanna for his face for $400!

#Not1PennyForTexas

>>
Anonymous 08/29/17(Tue)18:51:54 No.743614615 ▶

I lived on that base for a few years. Google it tard.

Lesson one. Chant like a tard and give it to any loose trash can.

Have you even ever been there? Spent time there? I think you are full of shit.

yeah i did. Texans wont to look strong but they are the biggest pussies in front for a hand out.

The size of a single military base is irrelevant. What matters is the combined cost of all military bases in each state. In that regard, Texas is behind both Virginia and California.

Texas is one of the largest welfare states. They suck more money from the government then they provide.

Let Texas secede and and let them take care of them self.

#TexasStrong
#Not1PennyForTexas

Funny, that isn't what I saw.

>Texas is a welfare state that sucks more from the govt teat then it provides.

We thank all the stupid liberal states that over tax their citizens.

Any rational human being should always put the needs of his family before that of his countrymen.
Fuck you for abandoning autonomy in favor of overarching sovereignty you spineless cuck

Texans are the most unamerican group out there. They worship their state fag and piss on the union.

#Not1PennyForTexas

Only country to become a state and we have the right to secede whenever we feel like it so fuck everyone else. PS. We're doing just fine without any other states contribution to the cause.

It also has the largest swimming pool in the world now too.