Hi Sup Forums. Friend of mine sent me this to ask me to check on her workout progress

Hi Sup Forums. Friend of mine sent me this to ask me to check on her workout progress.

Should I ask her out?

She knows I'm not single

Ask her to show ass and pussy to see if she's interested

Post results here

compare her body and face to current partner, if better ask her out, its simple, or are you a faggot?

Say something along the lines of would smash/10 if your not beta cuck

spoken like a gentleman and a scholar.
You also forgot tits.

curiously clean room for a girl. clearly a trap

Did that and she replied with those typical "you're crazy, I'm gonna beat you up" etc

Too soon

Life is short. Flirt with her and try to smash.

>I'm not single
Then you're not going to do anything with this girl.

>Should I ask her out?
>She knows I'm not single
Go for it, bro. What's the worst that could happen?

Flirt with her a little and if sge responds fuck her and get nudes for you b/rothers.

Also ask for more pics side and . She is looking good though

Say 'why'd you send me that, you trying to get me in trouble with my gf?'

Remind her she's craving what she doesn't have. As she's typing, follow up with 'not that I'm complaining'

Side and ass*

Did that too, she said she's not gonna send her side and back before she get rid of her cellulite..

do it in person for the love of god don't be a pushy weirdo about it. If she says she's busy the first time, wait a wee bit and try again. If she deflects you a second time you're done, get outta there. I doubt it'll reach that though if she's sending you shit like this. How long have you known her?

post girlfriend first, we shall judge through the power of boners if she is worthy.

Say you need a before and after and to send them now so you can see what needs to be worked

That's some good advice user. Pretty long bout 10 years. Was a gf of A housemate in college days

Also got any other pics

You can't ask her out if you already have a gf stupid. So dump gf then ask out.

Ask her what cellulite, she will show you with a picture

She wants it. aint no need to show under boob for workout progress just flirt with her try and get that side acting

Lol

She did, a close up pic..

we are waiting....

post it

Clearly she's setting you up. Underboob, no face, you said she knows your girl? This a game, you the pond.

Did she send more pics? Post what you got

If it's been that long she may just be sending it cus she wants a male opinion and she trusts you. although the underboob suggests otherwise. Idk you know her best.

Where's your headspace with this, are you really cool with cheating on your gf? If you are actually interested in her tell her the work is paying off and see where she takes it I guess.

Common sense dictates a total wreck on this situations. Cheat doesn't worth it.

If she shows a body like that 8/10 (face not shown) that means user is with a 8/10 or 9/10. Cheat doesn't worth the effort.

Unless you are with a 6/10 or less go for it but end your relation first. Go for the better but end things in good terms

Show, op. Keep telling us what she says/sends. We will help.

Goddamn I wish I had a hot girl flirting with me.

I really need an excuse to end my current relationship.

Why would he leave a girl he knows he can have sex with for a maybe? Girls are like ice cream, gotta try it before you commit, otherwise you risk getting something you hate

Unless you have a Flirt, don't. Who knows when the next Girl will be attracted to you

flirting with other girls will do it

>Cheat doesn't worth it.
>Cheat doesn't worth the effort.

stop being a fucking retard and end it, if you dont want to be in a relationship then dont.
>but i wans sex!!!
you're a child, kill yourself

Post the close up picture OP

Don't care about sex really. She's not even that good at it.

I just don't care about my relationship anymore.
And I got so used to be in it that I really need an excuse to end it.

Then end it. You clearly arent attracted, let alone in Love with your gf any more.

The gf

Asian?

They're both too scrawny. This is the age of thick. Leave your girlfriend, stop talking to the other girl, find yourself a girl with fat tits and a fat ass.

Don't be so fucking obvious. Bitch just sent you her underboob when she knows you have a chick. She doesn't wanna fucking "go out" with you, she wants you to fuck her brains out. Bitches don't just send underboob like that otherwise. Not to mention, she knows you got a girl and knows how much of a shit storm would rain down on both her and your asses if she gets caught by your girl.

Just send her some shit back to the effect of "damn! I'll say you're looking pretty good! Got any more?"

larp

Unless you want to fuck both, I'd stay with your gf.

Your friend has a very bland body compared to hers.

pussy?

send me her number - i'll make sure she doesn't remember you.

>This is the age of thick.
Yeah right. How old are you? Not everyone Likes the Same Type of Girls. I like more Petite Girls. Smaller, with small to medium chest and hips. I don't want death by snu snu. And OP May think so too.

Ask her if she's doing squats, free pic of her ass without directly asking for it...

Yeah both of them are

stay with your gf. unless you know, her personality is shit.

your gf is hot, the other chick is hot too, but might not have as good of an attitude and/or overall character

She's taking screen shots of your messages. Will prob send them to your gf. Prob has sent them to her friends already. She doesn't want you, she just wants to let your gf know she can take her man

Tell her you need a full topless so you can see if she's been working her pecs. I mean, it's obvious her arms aren't doing much work, but the underboob might be a sign of needing pectoral work. The shirt pushing them down might be the cause.

Post more!

So you're just gonna go from one stick figure gf with no ass or tits to another stick figure with no ass or tits. Genius bro. Nice lateral move

Not everyone likes a fatass. Staying consistent with lean girls is definitely lateral move compared to going backwards with fatasses

Question: do you think she just trusted you enough as a friend to send you this?
Or you are not even that close?

Girls can get very confident with her friends, male or female. This would be best friend level shit, if you are not best friends then maybe she actually plans a move on you.
Or is planning on you to do a move on her.

Nice insight, thanks user

It's funny how you can instantly tell that she's asian by her short, stubby legs.

You're thinking about cheating/leaving your current gf for a girl that is hitting on someone that isn't single. Think about that for a minute...she will end up doing it to you in the future with Chad.

Chad's got a big ol' dick.