Wwyd & which one?

Wwyd & which one?

Right and anal

The asian looking one to get revenge for pearl harbor and chinpokomon

All I have of the one on the right, great tits

Got plenty of the Asian one

Wwyd to her?

Middle. Would love to spread those legs out and fuck her tight little pussy...

Go on.

Why

why what?

I'd eat her asshole until she begged me to fuck her.

Swap the corn dog in her hand for my cock and blow a huge load all over her beautiful face.

Kik jaipat321 for tee cock tribs

I'd take her out behind some of the rides where there weren't likely to be many onlookers. Then I'd push her up against a wall, kissing her and feeling her tits through her shirt. I'd kneel down, pulling her shorts and panties down to her ankles, and start eating her pussy.

After she has her second orgasm, I'd fuck her against that wall, cumming inside her tight little pussy. Then we'd spend the evening at the fair, with my cum soaking her panties.

Every chance I got, on a ride, I'd be rubbing her pussy hard through her shorts, keeping her soaking wet for round two.

Leftie and ass to mouth !

There are so many things I'd love to do to that ass of hers.

I'd leave her tied up there, creampie her, and then get her friends to lick her clean.

Get a Blowjob from left and tit fuck middle.

Here's More of left from this pic

She'd love that, she loves being filled with cum

the middle one, I would tie her up so shes helpless on a table and then start by playing with her belly button ring.

Pound left from behind and cum on her face

Fuck the blonde bareback missionary style for procreation

Fuck left cowgirl and finish by cumming on those dimples

Creampie right after fucking her doggy style

I'd double penetrate the tiny brunette with a buddy. i would cum in her pussy and he'd cum on her braces

Right, Fuck her from behind on those rocks in the background, finish all over her back.

WWYD to any of these girls?

Fuck the girl on the right from behind, making the other two finger themselves and take pictures.

I would fuck left hard missionary style and fill her with my cum and then make right lick it out of her pussy

left, at least when she gets fat she'll have massive tits

No interest?

she would look really hot tied up and helpless

I would tie her up and throat fuck her. I'd then put a butt plug in her ass and fuck her roughly doggy style. When i'm about to cum, I'd pull out the butt plug and fuck her ass until I fill it with cum

Double Penetration. She would love having a cock in her ass and pussy at the same time. After a while, we'd move around so one of us is in her mouth and the other is in her pussy from behind.

WWYD to these Girls?

How would you take advantage?

Name initials LH?

wwyd? Be brutal.

Could be fun, but I was thinking more bent over with her hands bound behind her back and her head locked in a guillotine with a sharp blade hanging above her neck ready to fall while she's stuck there getting fucked from behind.

some one should just start a brutal thread, they're more fun.

Left rides me cowgirl style, while right has to sit there and play with herself.

WWYD to these girls?

No.

I'd put her jacket down in the field and have her lay down her hips on the jacket. Then I'd pull up her skirt and start licking her pussy until she's super wet and getting close to cumming. Then I'd have her climb on top of me and ride my cock while we make out and i feel up those perky titties. I finish with a big creampie that she lets drip down her legs as we walk back to the car.

is this your girl friend/wife?

Why do you ask?

It would be fun to hear her cry and beg and list how she would do anything to be let out, while I can already take advantage of any of her holes as shes stuck there squirming. Her head would make a very fun and interesting fuck toy if that blade were to drop...

I understand the whole cuck thing but is it some whole new level with seeing your s/o about to die or get chopped up?

Right, face fuck her on her knees and blow my load all over her tits.

Lol, not my fetish. If user wants to talk about that kinda thing, that's up to them.

would you be turned on by it tho

wwyd to her in front of her boyfriend?

Of course not. Like I said, it's user's fantasy, not mine.

Fuck right from behind while she licks lefts pussy.

Do you think you know her?

No mistaken identity

Oh ok

The middle! She looks like she hates sucking cock. Would love to face fuck her while recording it.

Force her to suck my cock and blow my load on her face while recording it.

Make Mario and Luigi fuck each other

Middle rides my cock and left sits on my face.

WWYD to any of these girls? Reply 4 Reply

wwyd

Brutal face fucking and I cum on her chest

Reply 4 Reply

I love the school girl out fits, I would probably fuck the blonde one and pull out just in time to cum all over her socks, then I would make her friend lick them clean while I fuck her doggy style.

Tongue her ass while she sucked a clown's dick

Hang her upside down so I can use her tits as punching bags while she sucks my dick.

Have right eat out lleft's pussy while I fuck her from behind. Bothe are still in school girl outfits.

does she have a snap?

wwyd

Any interest?

any showing off their legs

I wouldn't touch it.

God damn, I'd love to see that smiling freckled face bounce up and down as her tits enveloped my cock. Even when I force her down to the base, as soon as she's up she's smiling. Do that enough, and then I'd cover her beautiful brown eyes in my jizz.

Take your pick of mine.

Yes
Here's her legs

Definitely titty fuck right.

Anyone wanna make this sweet girl theirs?

Yeap, would cuck you hard. Will go into detail if you've got nudes.

Yes. I'd fuck her on the bed while passionately kissing her. Someone else would be filming it on her phone.

WWYD to these girls

Ain't got nudes, but I'll post what I have.

Tell her to get rid of the hardware and any tats.
Then...everything.

I'd like to see her trapped in a tube, squirming helpless as a pneumatic ram comes down about to force her out through a small drainage grate in the bottom. Her friend is under it tied up in a chair with her head tilted back and a large funnel stuffed down her throat ready to catch the fluids and tissue of the first girl that are forced out through the grate.

Anyone interested in taking this little slut for themselves?

Middle one. Turn 360 degrees and fuck trap instead.

She'd be my little concubine. I'd love to facefuck and blow my load all over her face, every morning. She wouldn't be allowed to wear anything but a slutty maid outfit or lingerie while in my house. More pics please.
Also reply 4reply with these girls

Got plenty.

Whenever I had guests over she would serve them and strip dance for them, and if they paid, she would have to fuck them.

Do one of my girls

What's her name?

Titty Fuck her giant boobies

WWYD to my girls?

Strap the one on the left to the round board in the back to use as a knife throwing target, every knife that misses her she gets a piece of clothing cut off.

Wwyd

I'll do her if you do one of my girls

I would DP the girl on the left and make the one of the right lick my balls while I'm deep in the other one

hot

Fuck her on the bed from behind

Make her give me a BJ and blow my load on her face.

WWYD to any of these girls? Reply 4Reply

This is nice, who is she? Relative, gf?