I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit

I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit.

There is a McD's right by my apartment that I go to often. I went there earlier today and got a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, 6 chicken McNuggets, and a Sausage McMuffin. After work I was craving it all over again and ended up stopping by the drive-thru again.

I was pretty worried the same girl at the first window would still be on shift so I put on a winter hat and put the collar of my jacket up. When I drove up with my exact same order as earlier she was there to take my money.

She said, "you're here AGAIN?" as I was handing her the money while trying to avoid eye contact and I just lost it. I have social anxiety and I ended up retracting my arm so fast I spilled the change all over her side and started stuttering something about "my wife" and then I started to hyperventilate and felt an anxiety attack coming on.

I just floored it and I am so glad there was no one in front of me because I peeled out of there. I can still see her face.

I'll have to start going to a new McDonald's even though the closest one is like 10 minutes away. Maybe I'll switch to Wendy's I don't know.

Anyway, aside for just sharing one of the worst and most embarrassing moments of 2017 so far I was wondering how you would have reacted and responded to the cashier's remark.

>copypasta
>saged

Lol who gives a shit what some pleb that flips burgers for a living thinks. You should go back next week and say, "You still work here?".

Seriously, prostitution is a step up.

Are you fat?

>Chad

>Beta

Know the difference

This question is very important. Are you a giant fat fatassed bitch?

You could have just said nothing, or literally anything boring and not have come off as THIS much of a cringelord.

Why don't you give up your food addiction for cocaine? Are you FUCKING poor?

You should go back and steal someone's order

Lool

OP do you live in NJ? i live next to a wendys and mcdonalds and the other mcdonalds is 10 mins away........

Wow. i r8 8/8 2 gr8 m8

She's gonna remember you.
Good luck showing your face there ever again because she's definately told everyone about you.

Dare you to go back and throw a Molotov

Go back and throw poo at her

>Quarter Pounder with Cheese
>Sausage McMuffin

why you lyin'?

Go back and tell her pretty girls make you nervous, and that you two can be fat fucks together if she wants
Don't tell her you have anxiety, everyone has anxiety

Op is a fuckING lying piece of shit

Stale pasta

Time to switch to Subway

I would have showed her my dick and said "you're fuckin right I'm back again. Wanna fuck?"