Would you?

Would you?

log time

would i what!?

Enjoy the cream....

not without the steam

What about the dream?

im gonna need all 3

Fuck I needed one of these threads. I want Andy's creamy, dreamy, steamy, sopping, sloppy, floppy logs down my fucking throat. Clogged!

Dubs logged, throat clogged

Double Sixx's logged

definitely would

enjoy your well deserved log, my friend

QUINT

Quints logged

Can he eat a log of shit from my hairy asshole first?

He only provides logs

Please die. We won't want you here anymore. We've been enduring your logposting for two whole years now.
Think about that for a minute. Do you realize what can occur in two years? In two years, a baby can be born, learn to walk, speak, and, if it's advanced enough, even be potty-trained.
The very fundamentals of motor skills, human interaction and sanitation can be learned by a mere infant in a span of two years.
That's the amount of time you've spent posting pictures of logs on Sup Forums.
While there are babies out there opening their eyes to magic of their own very existence, you're sitting in your room crying yourself to sleep,
muttering "creamy steamy dreamy log slidding down my fucking throat" in between gasps of air while realizing that nobody loves you. And it's your own damn fault that nobody loves you.
You've shunned everybody you've ever known, turned them away in favor of a forced shitty meme.
Your mother is heartbroken that she'll never be able to see you get married, she'll never be able to be a grandmother,

Grow up

he's here

>potty trained

>poopstick

The Logtember 11 attacks in a logshell:

>Afghanishit invaded by soviets
>Logonid Brezhnev wants the warm log the Afghanishitis took from them
>osama bin logden from Logi Arabia becomes an emir in logquaeda
>hates the soviets
>recieves weapons and support from the united shits
>drives soviets out of afghanishit
>asks united shits to invade logi arabia