Go ahead and show off why next months rent is late

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8uchRhrAy-8&t=2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking sweet, where'd you get them?

where did you get those Fishmans?

damn

>Go ahead and show off why next months rent is late

some purchases from this year, I've decided on a "buy a maximum of 1 record per month" rule now, since I started noticing my money just flying away, but it's so fun to collect and it feels so good owning the music in physical form.

this is insane, how much did you pay?

Bought off of discogs while they were still relatively affordable for the 3 LPs, box I got from a dude I met on discogs.

Long Season was about 50 bucks, Uchu Nippon Setagaya and Kuchu Camp were about 70 because they were double LPs, box set was about 250 after shipping, but the individual originals go for 100 plus and there are 8 records so I justified it pretty easily as a birthday present to me

Is that center record also Caretaker, never seen it before

Shit dude where did you pick up An Empty Bliss and for how much??

indeed, it's the one that came before the one to the right:
youtube.com/watch?v=8uchRhrAy-8&t=2s

Very hyped for the next piece which will drop in September

actually I lied about that record being purchased this year, but I felt like including it in my pic with the other two. I bought An Empty Bliss about a year ago from Boomkat for £16.99 boi

Nice pickup man

Yea I just realised, they don't go cheap no more

bump

Super jelly of that caretaker.
Love O'Rourke. Good choice

Bump, no more vinylfags here?

amazing picks
I'd love to have those Dilloway and Biosphere records

1/3 all three are on lilac vinyl

2/3 the Merkstave box set is absolutely beautiful

3/3 I'm also waiting for Death - Human pic disc to come in the mail

found this mint condition yes -fragile jap import at record shop for $20

Forgot pic

Focus is signed by Paul and Sean

My most recent merch purchases 1/2

2/2 look at this edgy beast

Also preorderd this. And not music related but my MDE merch will be here any day now (clown blouse, shooter shirt, and hat)

I'm getting a Banzai pressing of Show No Mercy in the mail soon and I couldn't be more excited to listen to it.

beautiful, where did you buy them?

I bought all three on discogs a few weeks ago. I payed around $110 for the entire trilogy. The 180g lilac pressings were /200 for each. They're beautifully packaged in thick gatefold jackets and the records look nice and sound amazing.

You can still find them on discogs for about $40-50 each (lilac) There's also black, green, and white pressings from this most recent reissue.

Fuck I wish I had the money for this. Maybe one day their fandom in the West will get big enough for US pressings.

ah, cool. I don't really care if it's colored vinyl or not so might look into that. I also wanna get the Teachings In Silence which might in fact be my favourite Ulver album, although the black metal ones are VERY nice too

bump