Someone should change it to Brazzers

Go hone tayler

can't not love this one

power of ice

So fucking chill

>needs more harsh noise.

youtube.com/watch?v=UcuxMPpn8a8

>god tier albums

I hate Death Grips. I immediately lose respect for anyone who listens to them, and especially those who praise them. Here's why:

Name 20 successful people that listen to them. Pop basically runs the show when it comes to music. This includes artists like Kanye West, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Zayn Malik, Adele, Katy Perry, Beyonce et al. Pop has artists making significant contributions to the entire music industry.

Death Grips on the other hand pulls most of the heavy weight packaging from teenage angst with each album. They then lay basic synths and a joke of a rapper over it. It generally lags behind pop by a mile or two in inventiveness. I never hear their music in shops or mentioned by anyone over the age of 25.

So tell me again, how exactly do Death Grips innovate? They even struggle to release a new theme with each release, and artwork is about the only original thing with Death Grips.

Yes, Death Grips is stable because they are standing on the shoulders of socially awkward teenagers. Most of the hard work is hashed out before they ever start making "music". This is fine, and what music is all about, but I prefer to be in with the leaders rather than the followers.

What really irks me and what has really brewed my hatred are Death Grips fans. They seem to think Death Grips is responsible for all that is good in the music world. I have just proven how false this is. In my experience, Death Grips fans (virgins, teenagers, and manchildren) are much less helpful than the alternative.

If you want nice pop, listen to Bruno Mars or Taylor Swift. If you like rock, Tame Impala. If you prefer, Drake or Kendrick Lamar. But please, don't feed the idiot magnet that is Death Grips!

Sounds like emo david bowie

Like music to my ears

You just use virgin in a argument, you already lost

Chill out faggot, music industry is fucking garbage.

I hate . I immediately lose respect for anyone who listens to them, and especially those who praise them. Here's why:

Name 20 successful people that listen to them. Pop basically runs the show when it comes to music. This includes artists like Kanye West, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Zayn Malik, Adele, Katy Perry, Beyonce et al. Pop has artists making significant contributions to the entire music industry.

on the other hand pulls most of the heavy weight packaging from teenage angst with each album. They then lay basic synths and a joke of a rapper over it. It generally lags behind pop by a mile or two in inventiveness. I never hear their music in shops or mentioned by anyone over the age of 25.

So tell me again, how exactly do innovate? They even struggle to release a new theme with each release, and artwork is about the only original thing with Death Grips.

Yes, is stable because they are standing on the shoulders of socially awkward teenagers. Most of the hard work is hashed out before they ever start making "music". This is fine, and what music is all about, but I prefer to be in with the leaders rather than the followers.

What really irks me and what has really brewed my hatred are fans. They seem to think is responsible for all that is good in the music world. I have just proven how false this is. In my experience, fans (virgins, teenagers, and manchildren) are much less helpful than the alternative.

If you want nice pop, listen to Bruno Mars or Taylor Swift. If you like rock, Tame Impala. If you prefer, Drake or Kendrick Lamar. But please, don't feed the idiot magnet that is !

that's wonderful, thank you.

>have never before listened to Death Grips
>what the fuck is this nigger so angry about
>goes and listens to Death Grips
>...
>wow, he's right to be angry. this shit is horrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVqiJQJdc3s

more for noise bro

This is deep shit

melon copypasta detected

THERES NO SUCH THING AS LEFT OVER CRACK.!!

Great album

Maybe some of us are angry and want to listen to music that relates to the way we feel.

youtu.be/Vqyk4BmxiJc?t=6m39s

is good for you

loved it. tnx

There is literally no empirically bad song in this album.

You are damn correct, user

>empirically

You mean objectively.

>has an entire song about the Columbine High School Massacre
EDGY

Shit, yeah I autistically mixed that up.

ratings say otherwise

metalfags will get what's coming. hopefully their flesh will incinerate within the depths of hell.

Came out before 1999, faggot

My nigga

typical retarded metalfag

Its not simply about "haha edgy teens and GUNS", and more about the influence of media within killings. For example he looked into JFK's assassination and the media within at least two songs in this album. Manson is a pretty smart dude behind the edgy shock-rock kinda look.

wait... nobody said neutral milk hotel yet? this is not my Sup Forums.

atmospheric beats, old skool

Id argue that this album's performance was affected by the controversy surrounding him at the time. It was still widely praised regardless though .

user you're not being serious are you?

psychic tv
music connoisseur.

The Inner Mansions by Teen Daze

Hi Rappin 4-Tay. Nice near get. Keep trying!

New Kesha is bomb as hell.

New kesha is crazy bad

Some are mocking your post, but 1989 really is one of the best pop albums in years.

Not the single you ding dong. Like evry other song.

Kiss ass

MOTHER FUCKER THIS IS REAL MUSIC!!!

THEY GOT THAT SHIT REMASTERED BITCH! GO GET YOU SUM!!