When did late night """""""""""""""""""comedy"""""""""""""""""""""""" Sup Forums become shit?

When did late night """""""""""""""""""comedy"""""""""""""""""""""""" Sup Forums become shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=BjoX-rTrXcg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Somewhere around the time that presidential candidates started publicly addressing pepe shit posters.

>alt-right

Why the fuck are liberals referencing Sup Forums so much lately???

Bad-mouthing the alt-right is so cringe because it makes it look like a bigger problem than it actually is.

When they started letting Non- Americans poke fun at American Politics.

>black
dropped

I sound like a rebbit but that is genuinely cringeworthy

I got to the halfway point before it was too much, how has this not been canceled yet? People don't watch it, and it's not good.

Holy shit that was so unfunny I grew a beard.

He didn't even make a single fucking joke, just gesticulated like a wild monkey while talking like a retard.

Triggered

When Craig quit.

It took him 2:41 to say nothing. Trevor Noah is the fucking worst.

>south african shitskins

>no jokes
>praises steve jobs and corps
>treating politics like a tv show
american comedy everyone

Cringe
Is this what's on the TV nowadays? man, thank god I don't watch TV

Because it's the most active board on Sup Forums and people both in the US and Europe are starting to wake up?

Steve Jobs was American though. The Iphone was made in America. It's an American product. Why should trump thank Syria for it?

>HELLO MY CHEEKY LITTLE MONKEY
>*audience squees*
reddit

real answer is when Dave quit

Was this supposed to be funny

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

thank god

That's not a rant

This is a rant- youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y

Remember, being angry makes you look like a pussy.

>All immigrants become American the moment they step on American soil! Except when they achieve something! Then they are Indian/Syrian/Pakistani again

Gotta love liberals.

In all seriousness, 2015. Stewart and Colbert left their shows, Letterman retired, Craig Ferguson quit doing the Late Late show. Every single one of them was replaced by complete unadulterated shit. We now live in a world where Fallon is legitimately one of the better late night hosts, despite not improving at all.

seth meyers is ok at best, and it's the only show that's still followable to any degree