How surprising

How surprising.

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

odmp.org/search?cause=Gunfire&from=2016&to=2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>King

WE

why is that wigger still trying to get good boy points from the blacks? didn't BLM kick his ass out?

I don't get how this guy still can go on act like he's a dindu, he exposed already.

KING: White men still majority in 2016, liberals silent

So white men don't fire their pistol sideways I guess?

We Wuz Kangz

>What are differences in population size

>Black people killed most black people in 2016, Shaun "Want to be Martin Luther" King silent.

I guess niggers, 13% of the population, not committing over 50% of the cop murders is kind of noteworthy

has anyone read his articles? community college freshmen level bullshit

>shaun king

>I didn't make it past fractions in math

Shouldn't this make him and the rest of the lefties happy? I thought they approved of cops dying?

>People make #BlueLivesMatter to support cops being killed
>Left criticizes them
>Whites kill most cops this year
>Left decries cops being killed

Left Logic

No shit there's more white people in the country, we expect that to happen

>wanting to be black

>white men only speak when it actually matters
>this means they are BTFO
????

This fuckin off brand nog hasn't died in a fire yet?

Shaun King is a fucking race traitor insane asylum.

one of my dindu friends posted this on fagbook
article is not sourced, half of the sources are his own opinion pieces and the one that isn't says nothing to support his opinion.
>tfw you take the bait just because it tastes good

They're insane, all completely hypocritical batshit insane. Look at their ringleaders. Guys like Shaun King. A schizophrenic LARPer.

>Shaun "No one cared who I was til I put on the blackface" King

KING: Quote statistic for the entire year five months into current year.

Aren't there more whites killed BY police though? Wasn't the number in 2014 something like 434 whites vs 360 blacks or something? I know the number isn't proportionate to the population but wouldn't that be the same for whites killing more officers? Simply because they're the majority?

>Majority of people are whites
>Whites kill relative to their population size, so our crime rate's fairly reasonable
>meanwhile, 13% of the population manages to account for almost half of the crimes
>still white people are in the wrong for reasons and dey dindu nuffin
I will never understand how anyone can be stupid as to not see that our minorities have a problem.

MOST PEOPLE KILLED BY COPS IN 2016 WHITE MEN, LEFTISTS SILENT.

>let's include hispanics in white the demographic so it seems like a lot

So what you're saying is that black crime is on the rise?

Really makes you think

Living in denial and raised on a popular culture that glorifies blacks.

Wait, I remember one. That PP shooter in Colorado shot and killed one cop. No one mentioned that poor cop.

Yes, that is correct and valid, following their retarded logic

lol they were clearly jus transniggers

They also regularly do this.

>white men killed most by cops
Faux nigger silent

and he's lieing
here is the list of firearm homocides against police officers

odmp.org/search?cause=Gunfire&from=2016&to=2016

i randomly went through 5 of them and the perpetrators were all niggers

>turkroaches and new york daily jews btfo

WAZ

rip whitejacob88 u wuz da reel hero

yes, and blacks are the ones shooting at cops more

figure that out

How did Rachel Dolezal get ousted but this guy skated?

It's just amazing that people take this man as a credible source for anything. He's a schizophrenic. Transblack? He's being 100% serious as well. Wrong skin? Again, 100% sincere.

This guy is a fucking lunatic and yet he is some sort of hero to these people.

This can't be real

PER CAPITA
E
R

C
A
P
I
T
A

Who ever said blacks killed "most cops"?

we got to him real good before anybody even knew who he was.

rip mike

You don't choose the thug life, user.

20 years ago this dude would've been ignored. Now he's a God Damn hero to people.

Hahahaha

please be real

>Blacks kill the most blacks every year
Leftists btfo

maybe 5% of whites is larger than 79% of blacks

>Black Lives Matter

It's all about the narrative. They have no actual beliefs

It's true, but only because niggers can't into accuracy because of ape pistol aiming.

He's really dedicated to passing as black, down to the poor grasp on mathematics

we hammered all those ferguson niggers as soon as it happend. shawn kkking didnt like our roof korean comments so he went on a chink tirade.

anonymoose opferguson is still crying

FBI statistics say cop-killers were 44% black, 53% white... BUT, they lump all hispanics into the "white" catagory, so that skews the results somewhat.

Still... 44% of cop-murders committed by only 12% of the population... that means nogs are ten times more likely to kill a cop than a white person.

DELETE THIS

Based King BTFO Sup Forums in a few short words.

Their butt rash is spreading to the front part of their mangina as we speak

even niggers hate him

*shrugs*
It's reciprocity for white men being killed by cops more than any other group.

Proof?

absolutely no cited sources

the burden of proof is on him

White men are on 19% of U.S. population. We are a minority group.

100% of white man made that tweet. Blacks silent.

Is this supposed to be an argument? Any conservative would say lock them up. It doesn't matter what they look like. It's the left that wants to excuse the crimes of blacks because "muh systemic oppression."

White hispanics.

>White people are at least 60% of the population of the US
>OH NO LOOK HERE MORE WHITES DID THIS THEREFORE WHITES EVIL

Stupid fucking niggers. I'm not even white, but these people piss me the fuck off. Remove niggers from the US please

Holy shit he's dumb. lol

Let's see that as a percentage of population.

Well he would know being a white male himself.

POO

I'll poo on your grave Nigel. Already bought a ticket to the United Kaliphate for 2020.

White men are better shooters. Git gud, other colors.

Blacks attack most cops

>Admits to shitting on a grave (an outdoors one) before using a toilet

lmfao

>KANGS

nobody excused any crimes why cant right wing idiots own their statements about monkies, gorillas, nigs, etc, etc?

It's all the Pedros

I thought the meme was about cops killing blacks. What does whites killing cops have to do with anything? Is this brain damage?

>BLM wants to stop broken window policing
>nobody wants to excuse crimes
Yeah okay.

MUH PINEAL GLAND

It looks like they support him though
Is that the best you could come up with?

>Writes an article about what he said as if he was some great and wise influential person, and his fantasy reaction from his enemies.

>britcuck can't banter at all
I don't know what I expected.

yep

>I'll shit on your grave!
>OUTDOORS
>NO TOILET IN SIGHT
>CAN TRAVEL TO ANOTHER COUNTRY
>TRACK ME DOWN
>PUT ME IN A GRAVE

>STILL CANNOT POO IN LOO

lmfao

>nigs unironically believe this

White men named Carlos Rodriguez and Jose Velasquez.

>31.3 Million
Why you make me do that myself user?

>Absolute KANGS

White men killed the most by cops in 2016. Liberals silent.

I should stop replying before you hurt yourself but you should have binned all your pointy utensils so I'll keep replying to see how bad it gets.

White males make up only 31% of America's population, but disproportionately murder a larger percentage of its police.

Men disproportionately murder in general. It should be obvious why.

I should stop replying before you shit yourself in anger

pic related, its you

While it has been established that light activates the Pineal Gland i.e. 3rd eye, that 7df34-tfab-p4w2r2d_b6_r1the Pineal Glands of those in the People of the Family of Color (POTFOC) contain traces of the same eumelanin that is found in our hair, skin & eyes and that eumelanin absorbs ultraviolet light the full capabilities (power) of those of us who possess both eumelanin and the natural chemistry to utilize it yet to understand the full extent of the abilities the gifts enable. But, as more and more POTFOC increase their study of the relationship and practice the developing sciences, we are getting closer and closer to not only understanding but being able to physically demonstrate the minimum of abilities that the kinsmanship allows.

How does it feel knowing that I could get a free housing and a raping license in your country if I pretend to be Paki?

Tags"White Folks Was In Caves, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Egypt VS Caucasus Mountains, Caucasus Mountains, Caveman Scrawlings VS Hieroglyphics, While We Was Building Empires!" Reverend Al Sharpton

How does it feel knowing I shit in a toilet whenever I want?

How does it feel knowing I could come to your country, but choose not too, because of the smell?

You're stuck on the same thing. Jokes on you anyway I could never pass as a paki. I wouldn't be surprised if I was white than you.