Spicy food thread

Spicy food thread.

Just picked my first Ghost from my garden. R ecco mend at ions on how to enjoy it?

i tried mine with a burrito from taco bell, good enough hah.

Anally

put it up your ass you fucking faggot

Be sure to etch the sides with a knife for maximum juice exposure.

Just fucking eat it on camera raw and post the vid for us to enjoy.

Good god no, I was dumb enough to cut an red-orange one raw and had hot pepper hands for over twenty four hours. I'm willing to bet eating the entire thing raw would warrant a trip to the hospital.

Prepare it like a chile relleno, put that inside an egg, potato & cheese burrito as the spicy center. Do it.

Tell me more about that experience. I hope you don't mean an entire one.

That actually sounds delicious. Might add chorizo to get my meat fix as well.

I used mine to make some hot sauce, turned out meh. The rest are sitting in my freezer, don't know what to do with them. They make my tummy and anus hurt.

What were the ingredients used? I've always wanted to try.

Hey user I won't give you shit for that. I'd get down on bacon in that bitch, but I was thinking of what's in my cupboard when I posted.

Bacon is god tier, I'm just curious if the heat is gonna ruin/cover the flavor of other foods. Cant waste bacon, that's be horrible.

No doubt user, but I bet some thick cut, cured, Smokey bacon chopped and mixed into the egg potato mix would be bomb.

can't stand chorizo, but sausage or bacon and I'm in.

Checked!

I like the way you think man. Also contemplating throwing it in some ramen, alone with egg, cheese, etc.

Off by 1

Anyone got a good chili recipe?

Dice it up and add it to a hotdog with mustard.

i would like to inform this entire thread that i did not wash my hands thoroughly enough after handling some serrano peppers before rubbing my eyes

My repeating digits command

>ghost pepper sliver into dickhole

>R ecco mend at ions
What the fuck.

People obsessed with bacon
Kill yourselves

Drip a little juice in your dickhole

I feel like you gotta have a good beer with it. IPA or a stout

stick it up your ass