Every time I see tattoos on here you anons hate. Why does b hate tatts (these are my legs)

Every time I see tattoos on here you anons hate. Why does b hate tatts (these are my legs)

moe, dope. one of mine arm

Because people who dislike a thing are always gonna be more vocal than the people who don't care.

In your desperate attempt to look original,
You ended up looking the same.
Congrats, rebel

They're trashy and a turn off imo.

visually distorting
what is that on your skin
etc
dumbfuck tryhard

Im not a rebel, I just hate having plain skin like I may aswell put something there instead of nothing

How did the elbow ditch feel?

the one on that arm was just shading so it was okayish. opposite arm was lines and it got like, not horrible, but quickly tedious. idk

Your tatts are fine. People here hate em because of all the faggots with like 1 tattoo thats a reference to media or meaningless basic tattoos like anchors or birds. They post a thread here or on /fit/ or god forbid Sup Forums or Sup Forums if its relevant there with "check out my new ink guiz"

Yeah being a newfag about it I guess, but yeah apart from my legs I have my arm and chest done and its all Lord of The Rings shit

i like having tattoos, not cuz its a cliché. but like a subliminal way of portraying your life on your skin. thats how i try and tattoo anyway. anchor andbstars and all that stuff is kinda lame

Legit, like whats the point in having a blank canvas. Just cover it in cool shit

>and its all Lord of The Rings shit
operative word being shit
>anchor andbstars and all that stuff
retro hipster

Plain and simple, why the fuck would I want to make myself easier to identify? gov, police, etc.

and I also agree with all the comments, tats are so fucking common.

I feel like tattoos that have meaning and the person spent years thoughtfully thinking it over usually turn out looking pretty good. Now if I see someone went to a fucking Walmart level tattoo shop and just started plastering cheap-free tats all over (especially edgy ones) usually look like shit, and always find themselves trying to constitute their bs with a meaning that changes from year to year. These examples usually find themselves stuck in a fantasy where they think their badass just because of their bad decisions. All tattoos tend to limit your style. Despite it all, I am saving for a sleeve, lol.

Because im not a fucking crim you nigger. Idgaf about police being able to identify me???

Some tatoos are just a giant Fuck You to a job with real pay and benefits.

Quite a few tattoos are just in poor taste.
No I dont want to see your kids tattoes on your bicep,
No I dont want to see something funny or ironic tattooed on you,
I dont want to see any words in cursive that somehow convey your ideology/philosophy, and chances are if you had it tattooed on you I dont want to hear it from your tamale hole either.

Just like anything else, 80% of tatoos are just an extension of the fuckstick that bought it and put it on his skin.

I like this opinion

But that's the point retard, no one cares that you DONT want to see it, you gotta see it regardless

No we don't. We just don't invite you out anymore. Embarsssing to be seen next to you.

I dont think the career part is an issue anymore. I have a career in customer service that im doing well in, they dont seem to be an issue

THIS.

It's not just jobs, but friends and girlfriends too. I would not be seen dead next to someone with hand or face/neck tats. Makes me look bad.

Thats sad bro hahahaha youre fucked

Im getting 'four chan' on my knuckles

You'd be surprised how many people think like this. Girls too, thinking longterm...they know your future ambitions will be stunted by shitty stupid tats (like lotf "shit")

This is true, even in more cases than this.

Op here, appreciate all your opinions. I guess just how I fucking hate different styles of tattoos, you hate them in general. If that makes sense.

Like I dont like all types of tatts, I hate most of them, its just the style I get is the type I like.

We dont hate tats, we hate posers.
Are you from samoa, a sailor or a convict? If not, dont get tattoos you dumbass. Nobody thinks you are cool for being a poser.

Me.

Some tats I can abide by. I live in Asia. Most full-sleeve tats here (arms, legs, chest) are mob tats. You know right away not to fuck with that person.

Oh, and they are generally beautiful.

When you're younger they can limit you. Being a little older, I can do what I want. I don't need to impress an employer, and if a chick or friend is shallow enough to be bothered by it, I don't want to be friends with them anyhow.