Good evening, Anonymous. What's wrong? Something got you down? Need a hug?

Good evening, Anonymous. What's wrong? Something got you down? Need a hug?

Let's talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oM9c_MleWYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just a bit down because I haven't moved much today and have to quit weed

Ah, I know that feeling user. You can get over the weed though, I know you can.

If today sucked, make tomorrow a better one. Get moving early, shower and go for a walk if you can. It'll help.

hello hello

Other than shins hurting, nothing much. Yourself?

Hey, how've you been?

Ouch, what happened? I've been fine. Rainy today.

Thanks, the worst part is just the boredom though, now I just smoke a lot of cigarettes instead

Yeah I know but I'm so damn tired for hours after I wake up every day

Helloo!!

>posts some faggot anime girl
>is really just a fat degenerate faggot like every other Sup Forumstard

Do you play vidya or watch movies? If you're too tired in the morning, you may not be getting enough sleep. How many hours would you say you're sleeping each night, on average?

Hi Mantis. How's things?

Ngiggers lem me sleep.!

So, I'm a fat degenerate faggot posting some faggot anime girl. And?

Henlo Neppu. How much longer are you going to be conscious?

Chek'd
Doing good here. Having some tacos.. hehe!

Hey op, just celebrating my 6 hr. Anniversary of my mother not making me want to kill myself

i'm alright playing some VA_11 HALL-A i'm loving the game. how are things for you

neppy nep

i hope it gets better senpai
hello mantis!.

Both and make music, I sleep around 8-10 hours every night

Hi Nau, Hi Nep, Hi Mantis.

Plotting suicide, kinda hoping what comes after is blissful nothingness instead of Hell, apparently everyone I know is taunting me into suicide anyway

Has anyone ever lost a friend or lover and wondered what went wrong?

HI!
Have you tried a cup of coffee....or two, when you get up?

Hah! I love me some tacos. I hope they're good.

Finally gotten away, eh? How much longer can you keep things this way?

Oh, nice. I might buy that one sometime, I've heard good things about it.

You're doing good on sleep and things to do then, better than I am. What else could be causing this tiredness? Do you know? Could it be lack of nourishment?

Regardless of what comes after, dying hurts. A lot. I can't recommend it. I won't taunt you into suicide user. What's been going wrong?

Yeah. Nothing has objective meaning, nothing really gets better. The happiness is a lie, anything can be wrenched away from you without apparent cause at any time. It sucks.

I am in physical agony, I feel bitter because it was through ignorance and half assedness that a doctor has crippled me at 26 years of age.

Military service is over
Working stood up is over
Working sat down at a desk is over

Fuckin FUCK

I have. Tell me about what happened to you.

Story?

Yup, don't torture yourself. They left because of their own mental gymnastics
Be kinder to yourself

A friend of mine is in a similar state user, but his situation wasn't brought on him by any individual. Shit sucks. I'm sorry things have boiled down to this. Is there a chance for it to get better?

Yeah it's about the only thing that helps lol Unless I want to do speed or something but fuck that shit. Guess I should excercise more too

Oh wait. It suddenly struck me that perhaps you weren't referring to death as the cause of loss. I'm sorry, my previous answer didn't make much sense.

I don't know what goes wrong user, I don't know why things happen the way they do. But it's up to us to bear through them, regardless of what happens.

I think I need a hug today. Not gonna lie.
I'll settle on smoking a blunt and petting my cat instead

I had an injury which required surgery on one leg, this left me with a leg length difference. The botched the rehab and orthepedic support so bad it's malformed the bones in my feet causing irreparable damage, I can't stand up fir more then 20 mins without agonising pain.

I'm currently awake at 01:45am because the pain is so severe I can't sleep.

I'm not necessarily expecting you to, but people will naturally say woah no don't do that.
I've lost basically everything that mattered to me, friend turned into a despicable piece of shit and snagged my ex a month after we broke up, then literally everyone I knew became a grotesque, snarling monsters solely out to filet me unexpectedly
They all flaunt their desire to see harm come to me behind my back and whatnot, and will be genuinely glad if not apathetic to see me pass cuz I'm a shitty human being anyway
My only regret is just that I don't have access to a firearm and couldn't kill them too
Oh well I guess

Never it FUCKIN SUCKS
sorry to hear about your m8

its a cool visual novel with gameplay

hello mantis how are you? i hope you are alright

i learned not to torture myself for this, learn to forget and suppress your feelings

what's wrong levy want to talk?

Female friend wanted to talk to me every night and spend time with me. Eventually I told her that I wanted something more, since we spent so much time together. She told me that it's better we remain friends. I accepted but I told her that I.might not be available every night due to other girls. She started getting upset telling me I that I didnt care about her. I told her to calm down and that I would accept. Maybe I should greentext

A shower, a good breakfast, and a nice cup of coffee might help get you going in the morning.

Fuck man that sucks but you'll get through it and come out stronger, don't worry about it. Just try to keep your spirits up

my my... why hello there

Yeah I'll try to try it out tomorrow if I'm not too tired then >.>

I walked way longer than I really should've

It should soon.

I don't believe I've talked to you any.
Mantis, correct? Hello.

Everyone I have left was a justifiable reason.

I would hug you but I would think you'd stab me.

This thread needs more touhous

Hi guy

That's the worst. Do you need to use a wheelchair now? You need some kind of painkillers, what's the strongest stuff you've got?

You'll have to start over, user. From scratch. You can make a new life for yourself. You'll need a job first if you haven't got one, and then some people you can rely on. It's a difficult road, but it's navigable. Don't give up now, this could just be the beginning.

He's doing pretty well, all things considered. Maybe eventually you'll settle into a rhythm and learn to work around these problems that have been heaped upon you.

Where were you walking?

Hope... yup
This piece really sums up my mood
youtu.be/oM9c_MleWYY

Hopefully my mood brightens after I sleep

I'm good! I'm getting ready for work here.
So, she friend zoned you, then got upset with you when you told her you're not on call 24/7..

>We started talking every day again
>I felt stuck like we werent going anywhere
>She starts talking about some guy
>I started feeling frustrated so I kinda stopped calling her
>She gets upset and we have a huge fight
>I apologize but she starts ignoring me, a month passes
>I move on, she calls me like nothing happened
>She tells me that I forgot about her and that I don't care about her
>I tell her I love her
>She starts ignoring me again, I get pissed and block her forever, the end

Strongest right now is strong Navy rum
No wheelchair I'm too proud to sit in a chair, I promised myself I wouldn't end up in one and I don't intend to back track

I'll probably be fine. I've just got a lot on my mind. If anything I need a distraction. How are you?
Do I really seem that violent?

Nah, you really don't understand and I suppose it's pointless seeking advice from people online.
Man my eyes hurt though.
A lot.
Oh well, just have to wait

I feel you, for some reason I cant fix my shitty life. Its like I always have a fucking anchor holding me back

Yep, that's me. And you must be Rem! Nice to meet you.
To me, it sounds like she enjoys yanking your chain around. You don't deserve that, user. You did the right thing, by ending it.

Have you looked into getting a brace or extension for your leg? You might be able to get by with a cane.

I'm sorry user, I wish I could do more to help you... Good luck.

how many dick have you sucked in the name of jill?

I know I got friendzoned but I didnt mind. The problem is we couldnt have a normal friendship without feelings and drama flying around. I just dont get it

It's okay, once you've hit a point where you can't even sleep without your skin and mind burning there's really not much that can be done

huzzah

Holy fuck how do you botch a rehab? Unbelievable

Zero. How many have you?

Yeah, that's weird how she suddenly got all bitchy about it.

Well, if she was going to manipulate that without treating you well, she's not worth it.

Is there something you want, or do you just want to get it out?

Kill the thread.

i need a hug. i put all of my info in a scam website.

808 i always say in the name of jill before

o

why? ill do my best but thats a lot of posts left

Yeah but thats some psychopath level.of manipulation

i hope you have a good day at work!

>*(hugs)*

i'm alright, playing VA_11 HALL-A i really like it

I want words to have texture again, I hate the tiny, searing little pricks that took their place instead
Can you supply that kind of ease?
Even doctor's can't

Here you go.
How bad was it?

*hugs you tightly*

Damn, you may or may not be screwed. Maybe they don't use everything they take in. Change your email and phone number if you can, and cancel any credit cards or checking accounts.

Glorious. Does Jill know?

It's gone bad already.

Do you prefer longer words with softer, rounder sounds, or words with kindness and warm feelings? I don't understand what you mean.

Never wanted a kid. Wife convinces me to have a kid. Find out I'm sterile (which means sperm bank donor; can't even have my own kid). FML.

H-Hello, everyone!
How's everything going?

i hope so

Anything, honestly.
Anything is better than this.

god damn
they're really coming outta the woodwork now

Were exploring options now but I'm not thrilled with the outlook

Not correctly identifying the correct leg that required a shoe raise, they got the wrong foot and the wrong height out by 3 cm. they measured it using a catalogue/paper thickness to guesstimate the amount.

I'm sorry to hear that.
But you can adopt.

Hello there

Home, which was a 3 mile walk

I don't know you all too well, and I don't know people that well either

That is me, good to meet you too.
How are you today?

Oh hey prophet

I'm doing okay. You?

please stop pretending I'm popular.

Pretty comfy, I love Autumn weather. How about yourself?

Was this in the USA?
Thank you!

Well, now at least you've got an excuse to not do the thing you didn't want to do. Hopefully she won't push it.

That's kind of horrible though, I'm sorry to hear it.

There isn't much you can do at this point, unless you can change what your information really is.

Alright, let's talk. What do you do to entertain yourself? Can you do anything? I've been playing a couple of roguelikes and watching Fritz Lang movies lately.

Yeah, I didn't expect it to be this bad.

Well, you can still hope. There's a slight chance of a good solution, right?

You kinda are. How you been Jill?

Parents got rid of the family dog. All I can think about is her worrying or wanting to come back. ;-;

jill senpai i'm playing VA_11 HALL-A

tolerable enough. I was planning to hop on and run a thread, but it looks like I can take tonight off. how are you?
shit, I'm really sorry. that's never fun. hopefully she'll end up with a family that loves her just as much as you do, yeah?

United Kingdom
Yeah if anything my Korean sweetheart is doing the hope and positivity thing for us both whilst I'm a contancerous bastard

WOOOOOoooooo!
I'm good Rem! Gonna work my 8 hours shortly.
Why did they do this?

I've lost a lover. I didn't find out about it 'till I found the obituary online, almost a year later. It fucked me up and still does. I try not to care about it, even though we knew mutual people that went to the viewing. I didn't hear anything, had to find out myself.

Well, I'm... uh... scared and feeling a little nervous... but after all, I'm feeling great!

Pretty good. Enjoying the Autumn weather. Although winters are always kinda lonely

In the US, you'd have grounds for a juicy malpractice suit against these butchers. I'm unfamiliar with UK law, and applying it to victims of horrifying medical mistakes.

My father wants to sue (his son and successor in the navy now crippled, family honour in peril)

I don't want to get caught up in anything yet. It's only been 48 hours since I was told

Damn I'm sorry to hear that. Losing someone can really fuck you up. I was never really the same. It kinda reminds me of the Cowboy Bebop anime. Life leaves you scars
Nervous why?

That fucking sucks, user. That's a he'll Uvalde way to find out something like that.

I can't do anything to entertain myself.
I'm in a completely irredeemable position, Elliot Rodger kinda shit.
Fuck I even laughed because I thought he was a shadow chasing me, and due to certain circumstances, I don't doubt it.
So I really can't do anything, my head is clumped up with voices whispering hideous, cruel shit to me, pinning me in every corner it can, and trying to clear it only searing heat and dryness to pan across my scalp
There's nothing I can do to occupy myself and everyone knows this, and thrilled to see it happening
They deeply enjoy watching me snap inch by fucking inch and I can hear them laugh every time it happens
They prick and pry and sap and take EVERYTHING THEY FUCKING CAN FROM ME
It's Hellish, easily.
I don't feel I deserve it but I can not wait to see what happens to them.

I see. Take it one day at a time.

My ex is sitting on my couch acting like she didn't break up with me the day I got laid off. She's watching the last airbender on my Xbox and my tv. She's preparing to move out and had already told me she isn't passing her half of the rent this month. That's fine, it's a regular thing that I carry her through the month. I don't know where she's going and I do not care. What bothers me is that she is trying to be halfway friendly in spite of how thoroughly fucked I am. And she's taking her cat, which sucks because I love that little furry shit. I'm out of money following a work injury, and she is making it worse. And again she has the audacity to be nice.

I need a cock hug, thanks.

I had tried to call her for months, finally googled it and broke. Still working on getting it to the back of my mind, but I don't want to forget. Just hurt less.

Heya Fenn

Homelessness is looming and I'm deathly afraid of it.

There is this girl I like want to talk to her but I am having a hard time advice?

open your mouth and speak.
what's she gonna say, "don't talk to me"?

not fenn, but I'm right there with you. Shit sucks and everyone thinks they have an answer, but the ones who offer advice have usually never really been there.

Chek'd
No, you never want to forget. Keep those memories in your heart, where they belong. And where no one can take them away