Just finished this movie Sup Forums...

Just finished this movie Sup Forums, is it wrong that i didn't side with "the good guys" not even once in the entire film?

Probably because youre a muslim shitskin

No, expected from shitskins.

Thats not very nice coming from a race thats been subjected racism likes yours.

>Uruguay
>Fucking Uruguay
Need I say more? Fucking shitskins...

There is no need to get this upset Ahmed, im rooting for you guys.

Fuck this movie. Another 'Generic American guy saves Europe' bullshit.

Honestly, fuck it so much.

fuck outta here with dat bullshit negro

>Ahmed
How's trying to survive the day going?
Did you put your little extra earnings on time in the internet café?

Bro why are you so butt-blasted? Got bullied by refugees today?

I lived near Uruguay and every time I visited I was amazed by what a fantastic little country it is.

Safer than the US, weed is now legal, best and most abundant/cheap meat in the world (tied with Brazil and Argentina), hot as fuck girls, lots of partying, relatively calm when not summer break.

What does Sweden has other than rampant rapes, diversity and cucks? Cause every time I hear the word Sweden in the news it is about something really fucking gay, and your men are literally the single most feminine men in the entire world.

You're probably mestizo, that's why.

Boy are you going to be disappointed after we help free you cucks from yourselves.

Hey man, really, there is no need to be this upset im sure you guys will conquer the western pigs.

That picture always brings a smile to my face, thank you my Bolivian friend, you want some dulce? i can send you.

Yes because IRL London was saved by a mudslime

You guys have been pretty irrelevant until you were basically the last man standing after ww2. Your success is based on the collapse of others.

>Dumbinicans
>White

No need, we have tons of Dulce de Leche since is our invention. But call me if you need more help fighting your wars.

This joke doesn't even make sense.

What if some rice farmers join them though?

Americas greatest weakness.

Is white considered a bad thing in America now that they are the minority ?

But aren't you descendant from Bolivians? they didn't help us in any war i think, also, if Argentina "helped" must have had some interest in it don't you think? dem cheeky blancos and colorados imaright?

>watching ZOG blockbusters

Im watching "The Witch" right now, is it any good?

Neither was electing a mudslime as mayor but you guys pulled it off brilliantly

did Sup Forums memed you into watching it?

>le paki mayor xd
We don't have a nigger president yet though ;)

A little bit, there isn't much else to watch tough.

What's the problem, little son? Did weedman keep having refugees in the presidential house? You're welcome to come back with your brother Entre Rios.

America is completely degenerate and this movie Was shallow, soulless "America Saves the world thrash". Just more Neo-Con propaganda to keep the dying Pax Americana workkng so the globalists Can keep using their dubb American slaves to invade countries that oppose Globalist explotation. PS i Was hoppingivande they would kill the president

We don't pay taxes to support a royal family my cucked friend

I don't lnow man, ive heard stories about Bolivian's hygiene, not sure if i want to share space with you guys... nothing personal though.

Well... you do pay taxes to support Jewish families....

>this meme
The based Royal Family who are an integral part of our heritage make up about 0.01% of my taxes.

Who claimed to be white? Where is the joke and where is the punchline? Kys fattie.

Whatever, keep being a worldwide embarrassment. Fact is that if 20 swede males were stuck in a room with 20 males from any other country in the world, the swedes would be in the submissive position. You're the most effeminate, homosexual, weak, liberal men in the entire WORLD. Nothing is worse than that, I rather be fucking African than a cuck.

We were the largest economy and military power in the world in 1880

This movie will happen in any major european city

Just wait

Give me one citation to support this.

Say someone who lives inthe Dominican Republic, that was cucked by the PLD and Haitians, now Venezuelan refugees are coming and ficki ficki your qt mulatta while you, a Dominicuck, masturbating to them fucking each other in the bed at night.

Maybe if you werent corrupt shitheads hiding mudshit crime, thy wouldnt have been able to pull off those terrorist attacks.

But no. You fags had to die and force us to save the day again. Your dumbshit spec ops couldnt even handle pushing a button at the end.

Millions of citizens paying even if .00001 of your taxes still adds up. No wonder you can't decide to be financially independent from Yurop when you still have attachment issues

>maybe if you guys had done this thing written in a movie by an american with a hard on

Who cares? They provide millions in tourism. We're not throwing out our culture for cash, kike.

Movie was great, red-pilled as shit.

England being overrun with shitskins that infiltrate all over the place, they try to kill a bunch of white men. Muslims say "You started this, this is your fault, we are innocent!
Multi-cultural police system can't do shit against anything because incompetence. White, Scottish Man goes around murdering all the fucking muslims in the name of FUCK YOU. Muslim man thinks he so smart and gets away, but no. Another white man straight up vaporizes him at the end.

Good movie.

At least it's not Idris fucking Elba. If the leads are white I'm happy with it.

Hey. Art imitates life.

If brits are terrorist sympathizing homos, then thats where we draw inspiration for your characters from.

When you say tourists do you mean the hundreds of mudslime wives running around Harrods? Cause that's all I noticed when I visited London

Let's take a look at the UK for the past 20 years
>cucked into EU
>cucked into antiquated royalty
>cucked into Iraq war
>cucked into Arab immigration
>cucked into no gun laws
>cucked into caring about American politics

>Another white man straight up vaporizes him at the end.
Is Morgan Freeman transracial?

Only one of these that is 'cucked' is arab immigration, something at 5% currently. America is...

60% white. It's pathetic.

Also, not all of the UK is London and the Royal Family spend most of their time in Windsor.

Ah yes, all american movies have been so accurate in the past.