I'm gonna kill myself if I'm not a successful musician by the end of the year

I'm gonna kill myself if I'm not a successful musician by the end of the year

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Idiot-LP-Iggy-Pop/dp/B06Y64M5ZB/ref=sr_1_1_twi_lp__1?ie=UTF8&qid=1501945068&sr=8-1&keywords=iggy pop the idiot vinyl
amazon.com/Stroszek-Mattes-Clemens-Scheitz-Bruno/dp/B00N42UR68/ref=tmm_aiv_swatch_1?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1501945090&sr=1-1-catcorr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You heard the man. Now let's make him successful!

post your music OP

woah, you better post your stuff- let's see if you can make!

Define "successful".

X amount of views on youtube/soundcloud, playing large shows, what?

also

How long have you been a musician? I've been recording and writing music since 2012 and I wouldn't call myself successful at all. Generally if you want success then you need to put in a lot of effort to ensure that you're music is actually good enough to be successful. This means doing everything you can to get other people to hear your music and spread it around. Post your music on lots of websites (Youtube, Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Reverbnation, etc), show your music to people you meet in real life (burn your songs onto CD's), build a following, collaborate with other musicians. Don't set a time frame either. Even if you do all of these things it can take years for any sort of success to happen.

>they think I'm gonna post my music on mu and forever be known as that disabled musician who was suicidal and got a make a wish foundation meme from Sup Forums

Fuck outta my thread faggots

You spelt than wrong. Your post sucks

Suck my dick

If you're willing to schedule a day and place for a meetup then fine, i'll suck your dick.

don't worry about it Tyler, flower boy was solid and I'm sure you'll get a big break soon if you keep trying

How do you plan to do it? Noose? Knife? Pills?

Plan to listen to any music while doing it?

Prepare for suicide

Soft hang with a bed sheet and rope like based robin williams

then why'd you post this thread

Still, do answer my question. What would you define as "succesful"?

Then this thread is meaningless you faggot,your music is probably generic shit anyway

I'll be successful when I'm fucking your wife back stage cumming in her pussy then she comes home to you after her "girls night out" and makes you eat her out and your wondering why her filthy cum dump pussy is so oily tonight

but I'm gay

are you going to fuck my boyfriend?

by law i have to say i'm not condoning this action

but be sure to pick these up

amazon.com/Idiot-LP-Iggy-Pop/dp/B06Y64M5ZB/ref=sr_1_1_twi_lp__1?ie=UTF8&qid=1501945068&sr=8-1&keywords=iggy pop the idiot vinyl

amazon.com/Stroszek-Mattes-Clemens-Scheitz-Bruno/dp/B00N42UR68/ref=tmm_aiv_swatch_1?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1501945090&sr=1-1-catcorr

Fuck up faggot

fuckin retard

you sound like me in middle school

Yeah but 2019-2021 will be a good period for you

Gio is that you

if success is all you care about might as well kill yourself now you fucking peabrain

What genre do you play, dickhead?

Never chase success chase a check bitches and opportunities will show themselves to you

Draw up a will and designate an executor.