I fucked up

I fucked up.
Sup Forums i entered my street address and other information into a scam website. what is going to happen to me? i was redirected there. i just need a job. i just wanted a job

get a job

spam

thats what ive been doing. im so bummed out rn though. i just dont wanna do anything. i have guns and shit for protection. im sure they get shit like this all the time. im not the only one thats given them stuff right guys?

have you applied for disastor relief jobs?
also assuming your a young fag, go apply to your local jobcore. Its free trade school for young faggots who have no skills or propescts in life. its better than being a retail slave.

will they ever fuck off?

im 18 rn almost done with highschool. i havent experienced this shit before. i dont want to keep getting calls. im thinking about changing my number

>Disastor

You're a fucking idiot for being 18, either you've lived the most sheltered life ever or your just a retard.

ah good, then jobcore is right for you. Atleast go look up what trades your local one offers
>You can actually apply for out of state ones but you still have to spend like 2 weeks at your local one first
Doo you no were you our? :^)

nah hes just desperate, I've done stupid shit while unemployed, hunger and not being able to do shit but look at the same jobpostiings over and over again can wear you down after awhile

hope this helps user.

ive been to one for drafting man

i just need a job for college and uni. i want to be a microbiologist.

delet this

I've been there man. There's not much you can do anymore than leaving everything behind and starting over. Destroy your computer and your phone, or the scammers will be able to track you everywhere you go. Move out, preferably to another country; change your identity, etc., you know. The second option is suicide but I guess you're not there yet.

yakuza will steal your identity and show up at your house demanding money

i have a gun under my bed now because of this. i guess its a way out in two ways.

lol good luck with being unemployable after all that debt. Biology is such a shitty major.

I don't think Sup Forums is the right place to ask this as you might tell

Do you remember the scammer site?