I am a psychopath

>be me
>meet a real fantastic guy
>great first date, great sex, everything perfect
>hear from him the next day
>feelsgood
>nothing for two weeks
>make tentative plans
>he blows me off, says he's too busy with work.
>get wasted, call him late at night to pick me up
>he does
>more great sex
>fuck yeah I'm so validated right now
>uber home, realize he doesn't care...probably just wanted sex
>try to invite him to a wedding a month from now
>get turned down... doesn't know how schedule and says "maybe" but can't make a commitment.
>send him the following:
Look, I'm sure you're asleep or going and super busy so I don't expect a response to this but I have some thing I need to say. This is super hard and I wish I could say I don't care about waiting until you have time to see me but I do. I wish I had known up front that you have little to no time for anything - it makes me sad to be developing feelings for you but be unable to express them or have a proper date with you to at least explore them and see where this could go. Like I don't want to creep you out or seem needy but I meant what I probably didn't articulate well last night. I need more. I'm better than some girl you keep on the back burner. I want something real I want to be honest and I'd just prefer you to be honest as well. If I'm too much and this is too much say so. If not, you gotta understand that I'm not going to sit on a shelf and wait for you. I'll take someone else to the wedding even though I wish it was you. I'll keep looking because there has got to be someone out there who will have time to invest even though I wish it was you. It hurts but it's better I just say it now rather than wait another week and wonder.

>No reply... probably ever.

I'm so tired of having my heart broken. What can I do? I am just so lonely that I think I get way too eager but the only guys I meet seem to be too busy with ridiculous work schedules to even see me.... why?

OP here.

Dubs decides the last thing I send to him. Why the fuck not

funny how now you're on Sup Forums trying to get validated again. see a shrink psycho bitch.

Because you're easy that's why, no guy is gonna take you seriously if you fuck on the first date, and if they do, they have problems of their own

They're not too busy with work. If they wanted to go out with you, they would make time. Sorry if this sounds harsh but it's true.

Not saying you're not desirable but for some reason you've been dating guys who just don't care.

Because they have a life to live and can't completely disrupt it because a random girl needs constant validation.
You're doing the exact thing that is made fun of in the many many many "cringe" threads. You came on way too hard and way too clingy. You made it pretty fucking obvious that you're fucking mental and no normal guy just trying to live his life is going to want to deal with that.

Don't. Just let go and move on. It's harder but it's more constructive in the long run.

OP show tits and sharpie in pooper or else you're full of shit

Honestly, from personal experience, you gotta move on. If they really like you, they will make time to see you(granted they prob won't cancel something very important but they'll make an effort to see you in the future)

WinRAR! Send this to him OP

I'm pretty sure psychopaths don't normally develop feelings for people like that.

You're too eager. Simple as. Also having sex on the first date doesn't help. Wait a few dates to see if they'll stick around.

>I am a psychopath
No, you're just a dumb bitch.

Yeah a lot of you guys are right. It just boggles my mind that this is the same thing I keep running into and frankly it just hurts. I've always been about self reflection and I do realize that what I said is probably the last thing that will get anyone to want to deal with me. We were far past that though I guess.

I need to figure out how to validate myself and not seem so clingy. It's hard when you just really want someone to give you the time of day. It's hard when you feel like you're all alone. Maybe a shrink could help me get rid of that feeling... dunno how though

Write the date and "crazy chick" on your palm

I'm going tomorrow actually same reasons

Fucking random guys and hoping they'll stick around is a fast track to be a used up slut, if you aren't one already. You give yourself cheaply, don't expect any guy to think you're worth any amount of time or energy.

Tell him you know he's married and if he doesn't pay up you're gonna wreck his life

How did you meet mr fantastic?

>girl stuff
>psychopathy

no you're just a girl or a girl-like guy

>It just boggles my mind that this is the same thing I keep running into and frankly it just hurts.
If the same thing keeps happening to you over and over you are definitely the problem. But hell, you're just gonna ignore everything except for the cuckboy responses that feed your ego.
Then you're gonna run into the exact situation again because you wont learn.

a lot of guys ust want sex, ust like a lot of girls. if he keeps seeing you without getting pussy he likes you or never gets dates

I'll take you to the wedding, then grab a few of those plastic wine glasses, creampie your ass, have you fart the load into the glass, and give it to someone you done like at the wedding .

Win.win.win.

He gives me the "we fit together like puzzle pieces... I don't want to go to sleep I want to kiss you until the sun comes up." lines

I try to leave in the morning and he asks me to stay and nap with him

He asks me to call him when I get home so he knows I'm okay.

He says the holidays are coming up so he'd love for me to meet his family.

It wasn't a run of the the mill first date fuck. Probably not a good idea but I feel like I'm not too crazy for feeling abandoned and used... tricked even maybe.

She sounds crazy and quick to move so i bet on a dating website
All guys on them are like she's explaining (myself included)
All girls on there are like shes whining, eventually
Even if you put yiur intentiins on your profile as "casual etc or not looking for serious" these women all end up like yhis one
Wacked

You want dude to resoect yiu?
Try nit banging him off rip abd then try not to look like a drubk slut to get him back

No honestly, that's good. What I'm doing isn't working. I need to change what I'm doing.

Tinder. I know. I know. I'm deleting it.

Good luck bro. I hope it goes well.

This bitch met the dude on Tinder

/thread

>He gives me the "we fit together like puzzle pieces... I don't want to go to sleep I want to kiss you until the sun comes up." lines

Translation: were gonna bang all night

>I try to leave in the morning and he asks me to stay and nap with him

Translation: just a nice gesture, doesn't actually expect you to accept it and stay longer

>He asks me to call him when I get home so he knows I'm okay.

Again just a nice gesture, you did just allow him to put his penis in you after all

>He says the holidays are coming up so he'd love for me to meet his family.

"Here family, come meet this girl I fuck in an on and off basis"

>It wasn't a run of the the mill first date fuck. Probably not a good idea but I feel like I'm not too crazy for feeling abandon

He put on the moves to lock you down as a potential fuck in the future

This

Please don't take advice from people on Sup Forums.

Your problem is wanting a commitment from somebody you have dated once yet fucked twice. How can anybody commit to you if you are that easy?

also, you owe us time stamped tits.

You remind me of my 16 year old ex girlfriend

>I'm 28

Don't fuck on the first date.
Look for a guy who you have a lot in common with.
Don't be a ho.

Why the fuck does it even bother you? You are clearly not a psychopath, since you would have far more control until impulses or plans kicked in.

1. Don't fuck on a first date, for the most part contact with people you fuck on a first date doesnt last long.

2. Be clear. Do you want sex or love? (obviously you get sex with love too usually)

3. Look on it from the guys perspective (this is a unique idea for many in this day and age). He has fucked you twice and dated once, you are now acting socially retarded through use of texting. Is it any wonder he won't commit to somebody he barely knows?

tl:dr stop skipping the roleplay and maybe stop falling for people quite so easily. If you love easy you also hurt easy too.