Do you watch/hear Howard stern? Why or why not?

Do you watch/hear Howard stern? Why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fboXaOSY9LY
youtube.com/watch?v=vc3S5DTf30k
youtube.com/watch?v=EYgllrSDl5I
youtube.com/watch?v=v15-vWyQYGw
youtube.com/watch?v=mdMAQCadmJc
youtube.com/watch?v=26CoYi4a62w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I stopped listening at the end of 2015. I listen to compilations once in a while but he's become an out of touch old codger who lives up his own ass. Pre Sirius Howard is one of my heroes. This Howard isn't the same guy. But that's okay. Everyone has to grow up sometime.

was loyal to the show for a long time, it's a humor people like and hate ate the same time, i gave up once he went digital, don't have time for it.

fuck that unfunny wolfnosed kike

Found the Imus listener.

I've been listening since 2008. It's not the same since Artie left. The show has gone downhill. I think I just listen out of habit now.

I grew up listening and watching his show on E! I got Sirius when he went so I could keep listening but I stopped shortly after. I miss Artie.

OP, most Sup Forumstards are too young to have listened to Howard, and the ones here who are old enough probably don't have their shit together enough to afford S-radio.

I sort of agree with . Howard was great for years after moving to Sirius and also became one of the best interviewers of all time. But in the last few years Howard became a lot more of a grouchy old man and relies on his team to mail in skits and stuff

Stopped listening after artie left. Show just wasn't as entertaining anymore.

Heard it's in pretty bad shape now.

My grand mother still listens to him in the old folks home.

old fag here... actually registered, attended, and voted for him at libertarian convention for governor.

That said, haven't listened since a year or two after he went to Sirius. It was a good show when you were stuck in rush hour traffic, but the fuck if I'll pay for it. Plus I stopped working poor people jobs in my late 20s, so rush hour is for retards.

>Heard it's in pretty bad shape now.
and he's going to collect 500 million dollars.

oh god i wish i was that unsucsesfull

>Fuck if I'll pay for it
You can always torrent it.

No. He talked shit about THE Sir George Martin.

Nope. Jim and Sam.

Some of the prank calls are funny as hell.

He's still funny. His left wing politics are cringe worthy.
Keeps mis quoting the president.
Has leftist wing nuts on, David Letterman,Jim Carrey,that say the dumbest statements.
Never corrects them like in the old days.
Robin has always been bat shit crazy.
F Jackie.

Piece of shit aids infested Jew fuck him.

That looks like some real faggot shit

Also howard wears a wig now lmao

I'm pretty sure I still had dial up when he moved to satellite. I saw enough of Artie Lange's standup when I lived in Manhattan, reminded me of every fuckhead I went to HS with, so never really cared to keep following. Wish he killed himself. Actually got a couple free weeks when I bought a new car. When I was listening, just heard a bunch of old jews arguing about money over some stupid fan party that HS didn't even attend, like for 3 days straight.
Other than Fred, Robin, and Fafafoofaa, all a bunch of jews being jewie. I grew up with that shit... it gets old. Embarrassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=fboXaOSY9LY

Yeah he's OK. It's not the same as it was though he's an old man now. I always disliked Richard n Sal unless they are ripping on them. JD kills the show, not funny. The interviews and live music are top notch if you are interested in the guests.

Also fuck Arthur Lange. Beetlejuice, he's the best

Was literally just about to make this thread

Mah niggas. Artie was the funniest mother fucker

I did for like a year in highschool back in the 90s. Eventually got bored of him.

Stopped when he left terrestrial. Never will again though because he turned full liberal.

fuck you and Imus

#teamjackiethejokeman

I stopped listening when artie left, I was never a big fan of howard himself and robin is insufferable.

Artie lange wad the best thing that ever happened to that show. Top 5 wackpackers anyone?
>obviously beet
>bigfoot
>eric the midget
>sour shoes
>jeff the drunk

I met hank the angry dwarf st an appearnce he made at some club in Ft Luaderdale He was wasted and had a hooker with him

F Jackie

>That'll be a big NO
He's a loudmouthed Jew who should gas himself.

If i could somehow fit him on that list i would. Hes fucking incredible. Taken too young
RIP Hank

Artie is the new cohost with Anthony Cumia over at Compound Media now.

High pitch Eric was pretty good when they got him to sing lol. Also crackhead Bob.

I know artie was better i was trying to virtue signal how long I been listening

And still getting caught with heroin

And???

I did, like 20myears ago when I was in high school, before I figured out he was an idiot who just said whatever he thought would create the most outrage. He's the original attention whore.

Fuck Howard after he let Jackie and Billy West go.

kek i like how opie and anthony eventually evolves into jim and sam

O&A was way funnier than Stern

I agree with you about the politics and he is still funny. Robins as bad as shes always been. Fred has been great. He definitely relies on his staff a lot more. And gotten way older and more curmudgeonly always giving richard shit for his drinking and JD shit about his wedding

this

And hes a bigger fatter piece of shit than ever

I never liked sheenies who went on and on about being a fucking kike.

I stopped listening a couple of years back, but was a daily listener before then. He is an outstanding, and under-rated, interviewer. He is also a top-notch radio personality, who has done a lot to advance the cause of open and frank discussions of sexuality. And the Sharon Osbourne/ICP joint appearance is one of the funniest things I have ever heard on the radio, ever.

>I grew up listening and watching his show on E!
My buddies and I would go bar hopping on a Saturday night & watched taped WOR Stern Show on Sunday morning.

He's as bad as can. You know, he's the best!

Who, me?

Stopped listening when he stopped being funny years ago. All he did was promoted AGT, the LI animal shelter and bitch about his contract. He has become everything that he used to mock, with his fawning celebrity worship and Imus- level of narcissism.

Ira Glass of "This American Life" on NPR is a huge Howard Stern fan.

>Artie was the funniest mother fucker
He collapsed on stage about a month ago.

I had tickets to see him in pittsburgh a couple weeks ago and it was cancelled due to "scheduling conflicts". On a Friday night.

Artie doesn't have much time left.

Whatley Posse

Not as much as I used to but still quite a bit. I'm pretty far from current as it takes me weeks to listen to one show.

Does he look like a diapers guy to you?

Daily listener at work. Too bad this lazy mother fucker gets 12 weeks off

I think when I grew old enough to have been able to appreciate him, I missed the best days. What I've seen seems to be scripted shows with unsavory but uninteresting sideshow characters, with Howard's quips not being particularly funny to be worth tolerating.

I do respect what he did to change radio, however.

Long time listener, can't do it any more. To much cock talk and too many fake phony phone calls.

I was in the Private Parts movie. Ask me anything

Sal and richard are officially gay now. Fucking summer of scott and ronnie as well

Artie was the best thing about the show. Howard knew this and it threatened him. That's the only reason he let him go.

I haven't listened since Artie left. I LOVED the show when it had Artie on Sirius.

H O O K N O S E D
E
E
E
E
B

You are very mistaken. Artie was/is a degenerate drug user who couldn't work 6-10am. That was that was going on there

I think he's out more than he's in these days.

He let him go because Artie tried to kill himself after giving him second chance after second chance.

I loved Artie. He was my favorite part of the show. But I don't blame Howard for letting him go.

Certainly seems like it

Howard got rid of Artie because he tried to disembowel himself with a kitchen knife while in a drug fueled stupor. Artie is a seriously unstable person.

Yeah but it lead to some of the greatest on air stories ever

That was just an excuse. It was a good one but that's all it was. Howard has a major ego problem and he hated Artie stealing the spotlight.

Having said that, Artie had his own show for a while afterwards and it was unlistenable. Seems like he and Howard needed each other.

I grew up on him...but no offense Artie was generally worthless. He did two funny things

1. Laughing until he almost died
2. Pissing off Crazy Alice

otherwise he is worthless and a hack

"oh and what do YOU do for a living?"

his only comeback...oh yeah...Beer League was just amazing

Even Artie doesn't blame them for getting rid of Artie.
His pig costume story from madtv days is something I'll never forget (it's on yt probly)

Beer League WAS amazing you piece of shit. And what exacrlt DO you do for a living?

He describes it even better in his book

Settle down, Artie. It's in the past now

Fuck off Manginelli ya cocksucker

$tern is a filthy hook-nose kike that needs to be gassed...but Gilbert is a based yid-heeb youtube.com/watch?v=vc3S5DTf30k

Oh no. Here it comes. Uncle Terry's professional shitposter

Stopped listening around 96-97. Show was going downhill then.

As his contract comes to an end in the ned 3 or so years i wish he would have back all the people that hes banned. Bring back gilbert and artie for a show. F jackie

Gilbert Gottfried was funny af on the show. It went on so long you'd just be laughing at shit that wasn't even funny. I miss him but never knew why he doesn't go on anymore

lord Gallo even praises Gilbert at the start here youtube.com/watch?v=EYgllrSDl5I

I KNEW IT. fuckhead

you love the art of Uncle T~Bone

\m/

88 keks \w/

I stopped some years after Artie left the show. I hear that Benjy doesn't sit in the studio during the show now? Is that true? And many people have gotten fired? Who?

When was the last Beetlejuice appearance? I guess Howard can't have him on anymore being all PC and boring...?

I rarely listen to the new shoes anymore. Too much left wing shit.

He won't say fag or retard on the air anymore.

I remember a clip of him and artie laughing their asses off about Ellen's dancing at the beginning of her show. And now about a year ago he interviewed Ellen and told her that he loves it when she dances.

He has become such a faggot. I just youtube the old shit now.

>Artie
well, now that McInnes is leaving Compound Media guess who is getting his salary:

youtube.com/watch?v=v15-vWyQYGw

youtube.com/watch?v=mdMAQCadmJc

youtube.com/watch?v=26CoYi4a62w

that fat wop fuck \m/

Benji got banned from sitins. People complained he sucks the life out of the show and Howard agreed. Idk about Beet but he lives out of state, his retarded sister was on once. I suspect health problems they don't talk about

Beet was on at least in . No benjyyyyyyy is not in the studio that fat piece of shit is where he belongs

me too but I think I've now seen every Howard TV-clip on YouTube. And many audioclips. So I'm thinking about listening again but might not be worth it. What is he doing on air nowadays?

Well I guess we all have to make a living. Shitpost away

Beet was on in 2016 at least**