Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known -- 26 times

Bill Clinton took 26 trips aboard the Lolita Express with Jeffrey Epstein.

Epstein spent 13 months in prison and home detention for solicitation and procurement of minors for prostitution. He allegedly had a team of traffickers who procured girls as young as 12 to service his friends on “Orgy Island,” an estate on Epstein's 72-acre island, called Little St. James, in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

>CRASH THIS CAMPAIGN
>NO SURVIVORS
>SANDERS VS TRUMP 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9S3gmnrHRnQ
abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-wife-ivana-disavows-rape-allegation/story?id=32732204
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1163247/Trump-Bill-Clintons-ties-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And Trump raped his ex-wife.

She denied this already. False allegation from a book a detractor wrote.

Bill was a horny old man

Is. This is recent.

By golly doesn't he like to hang out with Epstein a lot ;)

its over for the DNC and the Republicucks, they will never win an election ever again

>stein

The jews are shooting themselves in the foot now

Here's video of Morning Joe panel talking about it. They're pretty sure it's going to be a huge deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=9S3gmnrHRnQ

Don't shock me, most leftist are sex fiends and weirdos.

They're the worse party and need to be replaced with a libertarian party.

>That fucking female news presenter
>"No I don't wanna do it :'((("

Too bad you dumb bitch.

bump

>Bill Clinton confirmed for getting more ass in a year than all of Sup Forums will get in their collective lifetimes

And people literally still vote for hillary, this is beyond sad.

we already knew that, Bill's a PIMP

> all of pol

your projecting your own issues.

AIDS
I
D
S

Why are women allowed in the workforce again, all the men talked about it no problem. The pedophile demiurge worshipping cult of the elite is a problem that the public needs to know about.

And more aids, so I'm ok

why though?

Trump was a friend of Epstein too...

Wasn't there a Norwegian girl lately who was euthanized from her child sex abuse history because it was "unbearable" and she had PTSD? She probably knew too much.

The CIA is in the business of procuring young children for these people too. The Watchers meme is pretty well known on Sup Forums

Also most of those kids that go missing and end up on milk bottles or end up in state care are used for these pedo rings and sex trafficking.

Some other user on here said that the federal government transports shit on the freeway that would cause riots if the US citizens knew about it - makes you wonder what they're transporting.

you mean Donald "the I want to fuck my 12 year old daughter" Trump?

And the republicans who go to bohemian grove have sex with male prostitutes.

As a president, as long as you keep the economy in good shape and keep us out of war, then idc what you do. For years I knew the ones in charge do crazy shit. Guarantee 90% of you guys would to if you can get away with it.

Prove it.

Also this. The guy is a financier. Probably helped clinton with the economy.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-wife-ivana-disavows-rape-allegation/story?id=32732204

Wow, a shitty article.

wow a fucking leaf

why does Sup Forums always post and have conversations about utter bullshit

>here's $1 mil. Just make my shit up

This.
YFW you will never fly on the lolita express.

>Find the weak spot and put the knife in

Fucking based, Trump 2016

>"I did not have sexual relations with those kids."

>The Watchers
Did you mean "The Finders?"

Mika looks like she is in physical pain just listening.

Lies. Trump said he has a beautiful daughter and joked he would date her if he wasn't her dad. He was complimenting his daughters looks. Dads can't tell people their daughters are beautiful now? This makes you think of sex? Sad!

You don't care if he's fucking 12 year old girls that have been rounded up by sex traffickers? You don't care that Hillary didn't speak up about that?

What does that mean?

What's shitty is your refusal to accept realty.

The fuck is wrong with him.
Looks like he wants to eat some brainz.

haha perfect

whats with "american" elites and their obsession with fucking kids?

Wow, what a fag.

Wait a minute...

>A FUCKING LEAF

I fucking knew it.

yup

he also mentioned he knew epstein liked them young

or that leak where it was revealed trump flew on epsteins planes

or how epstein refused to comment when asked if donald flew with him

Oh look a catholic or Muslim that doesn't mind pedophiles

>trump being worth several billion
>his ex wife chooses not to go after a chunk because of small sum

It was false rumor, m8. You'd have to be retarded to see otherwise

I wonder what it costs to vacation there?

Democrat BTW senpai.

> only has 2-3 years left

They are trying to run bill as if he was trying to get elected. They are going to kill him in his current state and you can bet Hillary will drag the corpse around as a campaign prop. Evil fucking cunt.

He's a cocaine addict. His wife also reportedly beats him.

A guy who was in secret service joked with me about what they are supposed to do when the wife is throwing stuff at Bill

fuark that infograph

fuck the CIA

you can't even rape your wife retard. A wife is literally a man's property to do with whatever he pleases, fuck off.

You act as if that isn't also an intention of hers.

She's been done with him for 20 years, just been using him.

tfw you will never fly on the Lolita Express to Orgy Island

JUST

I hope these guys get executed when the Trumpstaffle starts clearing out traitors.

Go fuck yourself leaf. Canadian holocaust when

>your source doesn't agree with me it's wrong.
Fuck off Trodouche.
>here's $1 mill spread lies about rape user

With what they were doing over there, I don't mind missing out.

Now if the loli's were there to cuddle and frolic around green grass fields with, then that's a different story.

Trump is not going to jail his elite buddies, just you the commoner.

heya smoothskin

Pedo Bear is headed back to the White House

AIDS is really fucking him up now.

Don't sweat it. Women get bigger but rarely mature past puberty. Treat them and regard them as little children and you and they will be happy.

What is exactly is bad about this?

Trump attended Epstein's parties aswell. We need to get the Trump shills out of Sup Forums, now.
Trump is a jew loving, establishment puppet degenerate

Man this shit is just sad. I used to like Bill a lot. I mean we all know he was tapping a bunch of ass but all this shit coming out about the rapes and now possibly pedophilia. It's like when you're a kid and you find out Santa isn't real. We need Trump more than ever.

High time for Canadian hall of cost.

oh great here we go... another "email scandal" or "benghazi" where nothing happened but conservatives will foam at the mouth for the rest of the year

meanwhile all the stupid shit clinton has actually done will go unchallenged

Ok Achmed.

if only he stayed away from assfucking the black ones he wouldn't be HIV positive now

>The CIA is in the business of procuring young children for these people too.

prove thats an agency directive and not just a bunch of retards wearing suits

>makes you wonder what they're transporting.

radioactive materials

>implying the email scandal isn't a huge deal

>fuck the CIA

why do you think the entirety of the agency is working against the interests of the American people?

do you think every section of law enforcement needs to operate with centralized command structure?

fuck off fedora

The burden of proof is upon you cocksucker

>meanwhile all the stupid shit clinton has actually done will go unchallenged

what you mean those mass graves of dead children in Texas?

Fuck off Ted

hello shill

Ever wondered why all politicians are pedophiles?
It's a power thing being excerted on them, the true leaders have a hold on them through the sexacts they cuck them into doing.

>trumps emissaries doing the redpilling for him
I hope Clinton is dumb enough to make this tactical nuke needed

That's pretty edgy, dude.

>fuck the CIA
>Implying Cynthia doesn't enjoy getting fucked

He actually cleared trump when asked and omitted Clinton iirc.
He has called their relationship out earlier which means he needs to have some high ground there.
.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1163247/Trump-Bill-Clintons-ties-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein.html

There's not a country leader on this planet that isn't getting child pussy/dick on a regular basis. I guarantee you Obama is snorting coke off a loli ass every time he flies out of the country. Trump will too. Bernie would if he could. Hillary probably boils orphans for soup stock every Saturday.

I'm just glad Hillary didn't make jokes about it, like she did about that 12 year old who was raped when she defended the assailant in court.

>fucking little underage virgin prostitutes on an island called Little St.James in the Virgin Islands
It writes itself