Fucking English pigs

those dubs demand an Italian translates the headlines

thai's are now inglesi

>Ranieri sacked
>Ungrateful English
>Leicester tarnish the fairytale that bewitched the world. Poor run of form in the Premier and the internal opposition of locker room senior members were crucial. His successor? Mancini preferred over De Boer

Ranieri exonerated
British ungrateful

The leicester mess the story that had enchanted the world. Decisive results in the Premier and the branch of the senators against Ranieri
the heir? Mancini favored over De Boer

Anglos are nothing without the Latin masterminds who guide them.

This story truly capture the felony of this people

sasuga google translator-san

We all love to shit on the English, but shouldn't the Thai's be blamed here?

>ranieri sacked
>british are cucks
>fuck them
>spaghetti are great
>have you seen queen liz ass lately? lol nasty but I'd bump it with no regrets
>you should eat more spaghetti btw

I don't speak pig Latin, sorry

Leicester are headed for relegation and they actually think they can tempt Mancini or De Boer?

Better get ready to settle for some Tony Pulis-tier level shitter who will get the sack in less than a year

soldiers on trail when?

Does Leicester not have one more game vs Sevilla? Will the new manager do that one or still Ranieri?

this
fucking perfiodious Albion, worst people on the planet

He was sacked by Chinese Thais, not the English

We didnu nuthin!

i think the headline references the rumor that he was no longer wanted by a fringe of english players in the club (Morgan, Vardy and Drinkwater are the names i read)
if it's true that the players forced the sack it's pretty fucking disgusting

i for sure am no longer a /lifelong/ of Lester

It's good that England have nasty players now , you need a few nasty cunts in the team

now that the dust has settled, can we agree that foxes are shit animals?

That is fucked up. Bunch of washed up nobodies until he came in. I hope Leicester burns.

>You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

You get the you for first and best translation, minus point for not including' locker room senators'.

Non-English Sup Forums thoughts in a nutshell.

is "senators" a term used by brits when talking football and locker room dynamics?
never seen it used in this context and i've consumed a fair share of english sport media in the last few years

These Thais are dodgy as fuck, saw the owner in the flesh outside the ground, looked like a mass murderer on his day off.

M8 most of the English sports news is full of English pundits saying the decision was disgraceful. Plus most English Lester fans.

wtf i hate angles now

No, but I like the over formal phrase, it should be new meme

Pretty sure the names being touted were Vardy, Mahrez and Huth. Mahrez I could easily understand because he's a typical whiny African bastard. It wouldn't even surprise me if it was his idea.
I wanted Leicester to stay up based purely on them having won the league last season, but now they've shown their true colurs I hope they get relegated.
It's a shame though because it's the fans who get punished and not the players. This is what happens with commercialization though and that's the exact reason football is total fucking garbage now.

>thai chairman sacks manager
>english get the blame

what

see this

NO need to defend the english mr.ozul turk muhammed

still doesnt make sense. I doubt they were the only players who forced the issue.

does the reporter not know that he is still beloved by english pundits and fans?

Exonerated? That means literally the opposite of this entirely justified sacking.

>justified
definitely when you take results into account, but considering he managed lestah to their greatest achievement mere months ago, its pretty heartless

Does anyone just not give a shit about Leicester? Good, you won your fairytale title last season now fuck off back to oblivion. Care more about teams like Everton and Southampton, who have done it consistently for a few years. Leicester are just a flash in the pan.