I want to become a femboy. Please give me tips for shaving and physique

I want to become a femboy. Please give me tips for shaving and physique.

Write the date and "sweet cheeks" on your palm.

y tho

I'd give you more than just the tip if you know what I mean ;)

never shave against the grain and rub this into the areas you shaved for at least a few days after

I wouldn't mind tbh

To prove that you are the same person in the pic and this isn't a bait thread.

Thanks for the tip. Any tips on how to get a close shave? Every time I try it only works if I go against the grain

>I want to become a femboy

So is that you in the pic or not?

no but its who I aspire to be

Use bikini area nair.

What do you look like?

Would you show us your body?

6' 2", 220 pounds; I'm a pretty thick looking person. I will send a pic in a sec. I'm going to take one rn

against the grain shouldnt matter that much, in a few hours it will be like you went perpendicular, which is what you should be going, if you want to get closer try to get the skin more taught by using your other hand or squatting down

Get to low to mid bmi. Not too low because you don't want to be that 'boney'. Do squat exercises. Continue and as you go go add more flute intensive exercised

Good good. I'll let you know what I think of you

Fuck off and rope yourself fucking AIDS

Ok user, so, when it comes to shaving first of all I'd recommend investing in some shaving oil (I use the one from shaveology, really smoothens the whole process) and a good quality straight edge razor; what you'll need to do is take the razor and slit your fucking throat with it you faggot

OP here. actually laughed at this one

Still waiting for that pic

Almost done

I do try to please
Have a nice day, OP

This is what I'm working with

I'm not too proud of it. I should probably get to the gym

It's nice. Would look way better if shaven. But it's pillowy. I'd let you sit on my face

Nice trips, you have a nice ass. Lets see those legs

Here you go from a fellow trap

Thanks haha I totally would. Here's the front if you were wondering

I'm on it one sec

Ooo that's a pretty nice cock. After having you sit on my face, I'd like you to straddle my lap so I can rub our cocks together

Cute cock. Have any girly clothes?

I wish :(

hnng more pls

post feet

Agreed

Why don't you just kill yourself and save your parents the trouble of watching their son turn into a faggot.

Show off that body then.

This is the finest I could muster

any specifics?

yup will do

I'll have one of my hands wrapped around both of our cocks and have you spit on them so they get nice and slick. Then I'll start stroking them toh ether. I'll have my other hand on your ass. Teasing your tight hole with my fingers before slupping one in and fingering you. I'll need you to kiss me while all of this is happening. Put your tongue in my mouth so I can taste you

anyone ever gone out as a trap?

Just do some poses, have fun. Have any toys?

never done feet pics before.. here's my attempt!

I have this one dildo. will try to get some pics hold on

all you gotta do is shave and you're almost there

yessssss I totally want to shave now. I'll start up a new thread when I have shaven. Any last softcore stuff before I leave? I'll do more hardcore stuff when I finish shaving

actually I'll totally do this in a new thread when I shave in a bit!!!

Do you have pics in full erection?, I want to see your real size....

I wanna suck you while you ride a dildo ;)