TRUMP GENERAL - BUILD WALL EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,171
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
CALIFORNIA, S. DAKOTA- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Rally Lynden, WA 5/7/16
youtube.com/watch?v=E20-Dm_j_Ac

INTERVIEWS
>Roger Stone on Malzberg 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ASp0gYlc_ck
>Trump & Megyn Kelly Exclusive Interview 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=QuFNcTB0oP4
>Donald, Jr. on Hannity 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=XLW6jun8Nvw
>Donald, Jr. on Kelly File 5/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=W-_Xuh_00Mg
>Carson on Hannity 5/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=rlR_Yx2oLVI
>Trump ex-gf on Hannity 5/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=EYvIbKDj1rE
>Trump ex-gf sets the record straight on NYT Hit Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=E_ehidkNhkw

ENTERTAINMENT
>IT’S ME MEGYN!
youtube.com/watch?v=oL4yvvfFLEU
>Journalist that tied Ted Cruz's Father to JFK Assassination and exposed Rubio's foam parties found DEAD
youtube.com/watch?v=Yz5S2SrVZPY
>Still Report #876 - Beth on Lying Media
youtube.com/watch?v=E02xvvFfouU
>Anderson Cooper EXPOSED lying on live television over Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
>Trump Effect – Remix
youtube.com/watch?v=q2mof1hwT0s

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/05/18/hillary-is-running-a-painfully-stupid-campaign/
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
fortune.com/2016/05/17/donald-trump-and-megyn-kelly/
youtube.com/watch?v=pZFf6pVJKeA
fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-i-acted-like-a-pundit-and-screwed-up-on-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOOOOO can fuck off

MOVEMENT

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~

Sup Forums supporting the most racist and fascist candidate

Makes you think....

Please post examples of him being racist or fascist

Do the shills seem like they have a lot of anger issues to anyone else?

you mean fuck ON

If/when Trump gets 1237 is the convention still a thing, or is he automatically the nominee?

We aren't supporting Hillary.

Get your facts straight shitface.

But Sup Forums doesn't support Hillary

TRUMP WALL

>If/when Trump gets 1237

The convention is still a thing. He isn't officially the nominee until named as such at the convention.

Have any of you people considered that the Trump wall might some day be used to keep the American people IN

Do you even know where you are?

Hitler is literally the most beloved political figure on Sup Forums

Drumpf has no plan. He is a bad meme.
He has no solid direction.
He is an Israel-first woman basher.
He has no chance.

We the people deserve better.
We the people deserve equality.

Drumpf wants to basically enslave us all.

Not happening mophead.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for freedom and democracy.

Hillary is the only candidate with a solid plan laid out for all to see.

Drumpf has no plan. Only empty rhetoric.

Drumpf = Hitler 2.0

You'll never see a man of compassion like Hillary bashing women and threatening a minority group.

Drumpf is not like us. We the people demand better.

In Hillary there is hope.

Wake up.

M.A.G.A.

DELETE THIS

Movement

This image makes me believe we might actually have a bright future ahead of us.

That's the most stupid argument I've gotten from cucks. We're surrounded by ocean on two sides and Canada to the North.

This. Sounds like the RNC's best chance is to have snipers take out Trump, but the only way to avoid blame on a hit is by allowing guns. But to their dismay, most Trump supporters have guns, and will probably utilize them well

OK Sup Forums hear me out, I spent literally an hour writing this I hope I get a lot of (You)s for it. PLEASE.

I've been reading this op-ed : nypost.com/2016/05/18/hillary-is-running-a-painfully-stupid-campaign/

The author spends some time taking Hillary to task about West Virginia, and saying it was a stupid mistake. And I'm thinking, no, no, no, she's actually running a pretty smart campaign, it wasn't a mistake, it was the transparent part of an elaborate strategy.

Let's dispel the fiction she doesn't know what she's doing. When she said the coal miner thing, she knew exactly what she was doing. She was willing to give up West Virginia, a state with a ridiculously low amount of Democratic delegate, and one that she could never win in the general election (and doesn't need to), so that she could position herself for the general election. See, Hillary is very shrewed, she knows she won't win coal states, she might even lose Pennsylvania. But she intends to run in the general election by appealing to various minority and special interest groups, like Latinos, environmentalists, etc, and mobilizing them with an unprecedented effort to counter the other votes (e.g. white vote). In order to mobilize environmentalists and make sure they don't stay home on election day, she has to have something to show them. Nothing in her legacy points out to a good record on environmentalism, so instead, she creates herself a legacy—she will go out and say, hey I stood up for you guys, I have the bruises to show for it in West Virginia. She'll coat it by saying somethign about the workers but the end result is clear, she appealed to their most basic emotions by taking "bruises" for them. Nevermind the fact that they're not real bruises, she had planned it all along. And just so we're clear, these sorts of emotions work wonder in campaigns, people WILL go out and vote for someone who they perceive as having sacrificed for them, being willing to fight for them.

Food for thought.

This is an Awoooovement user !

hah triggert

A gypsy is being a stupid fucking faggot

Makes you think....

Threadly reminder that Bill Kristol has cooked up a new party - pic related

The stated goal of said party is to run candidates in swing states, to deny Trump the necessary votes in the electoral college.

That throws the race into the House of Representatives, wherein the party can pick the new President instead of the voters. Just like in commie countries.

Can he win NH, lads?

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE INFOGRAPHIC THAT SHOWS THAT NOT ONLY DO WHITE WOMEN PREFER WHITE MEN BUT BLACK WOMEN PREFER WHITE MEN TOO

IT'S A BIG INFOGRAPHIC I USED TO HAVE IT AND LOST IT

PLEASE AND THANK YOU I AM TRYING TO BTFO THIS COAL BURNING WHORE THAT INSISTS THAT THE WHITE FEMALE DEMOGRAPHIC IS CHANGING

>trump is a racist and a fascist!

Wait and see what real racists and fascists look like if he loses.

>tied with Hillary in NH

Cool

It's like skyrim with those dragon claw doors

MAGA

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

dude weed

Yeah! Keep us in the Promise Land!!

i want to smash mako's little loli body whit muh fat germanic cock

fortune.com/2016/05/17/donald-trump-and-megyn-kelly/

how many times must we repeat it?

go back to univision...

theyre all diseased...

im scared please ban all muslims...

women must be punished...

eating taco salad with HUGE shit eating grin...

etc etc etc

he calls his town halls "rallies" what more do you need? he styles himself after the fascists of the 20th century,

its maddening that this board is about politics but you all circlejerk about trump who has literally no political ideas
he called obama muslim...

You do realize in every other country where a nationalist emerges the leftists always paint the individual as Hitler 2.0, right? It's the favorite triggerword and smear of the liberals. Modi (India) and Abe (Japan) were both nationalists and made their countries great again, and are still serving. The left called them "LITERALLY HITLER" every chance they got. They're doing the same thing to Trump.

History repeats itself. Your shitty insults are no exception.

That guy in the last thread hit me in the feels and I don't even know his cat

That's it now I'm a /cruzmissle/

VA has a huge coal industry too, ya know.

no not that one, the one that shows that white females do not prefer black males.

Make Asses Great Again

Its not pro-Hillary in case you perceived that way. I'm just saying she's shrewed and has no ethics and is willing to step on workers in West Virginia for her own gain.

Alex Jones has finally snapped.

Please form coherent arguments, shill. All of this shit you flung onto this thread makes no sense.

t.increasingly dead man

Yeah but she'll win Virginia because of the NoVa cuckedness.

India is pretty cool, their Hindu Nationalists support Trump and they're fighting back against the Muslims. Why do we hate India again?

The jews are locked in here with us

Was there a victory speech for last night? I can't find it

>moslems

My cat turned 7 yesterday, I know my furry and feathered friends won't live forever

I fucking hate NOVA

you guys all know trump is taking money from sheldon adelson now. not bought my ass.

Maga if u didn't see this. F

Women of all races are actually amazed by white men.
It's like they just discovered a pot of gold. Handsome, caring, smart...they almost can't believe it.

In fact the only women who seem to have a problem with white men are white women

Nice.

My dog passed away last month

That would make sense if Hillary wasn't such a horrible cunt that she's putting nearly every blue state in play. Even Illinois is in play after the Chicago riot, and that's literally Obama's hometown.

IT'S HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=pZFf6pVJKeA

(I don't, I always liked them. India is just a Sup Forums meme because POO IN LOO PAJEET)

legitimate alt-spelling

he took 7 mil from donations mostly little old ladies to help him pay his loans he couldnt afford for the campaign

he BEGS the koch brothers daily and they keep rejecting fatty

dont be so surprised

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

>board created specifically because people got tired of shitposting about hitler and jews on other boards
>supports the candidate who seems to hate shitskins the most

Wow I never would have guessed

it's not that one either.

source on that ass

So can Trump be screwed at the convention with RNC people bribing his delegates, even with 1300+ not go to the convention?

The rules say they have to vote for their candidate if they are bound but the rules don't say they have to vote at all

Saved and all m8. Thank you, with all respect and honor I can give you

Indians are cool but they need to stay in India

>Leo Dic cucked Chris Brown
I like this.
F

There is no way that happens. The only cucks who are left bitching are kikes like Bill Kristol.

Possibly
Me too... and Richmond, 7cities, most of Charlottesville...
Love my little country town though.

>chris brown is a cuckold

And they need to start using toilets

Assassination imminent.

Yes, but what he really wants is Hillary elected.

That's the long and short of it, don't be fooled.

>The rules say they have to vote for their candidate if they are bound but the rules don't say they have to vote at all

Erick Erickson, among others, is trying to convince the GOPe that the rules really don't bind the delegates, even on the first ballot.

In the alternative, they're pushing the idea of a rules change before the first ballot, unbinding all delegates.

My cat lived to be 20, but I claimed he'd live to be 30 literally five days before he died

Ryan Smiles

The people who spend time photoshopping MAGA hats onto random people with no comedic effect are pathetic.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-i-acted-like-a-pundit-and-screwed-up-on-donald-trump/

NATE SILVER CAPITULATES

>Yes, but what he really wants is Hillary elected.

I think what he really wants is to maintain the corrupt status quo. If that's with Hillary, or some RINO they plug in, works either way.

MAGA hats improve any picture though.

Went to UVA, originally from TN. The only cool people were from south VA, NOVA fags were cucks

H-HOLY SHIT NATE IS LOSING HIS FUCKING MIND

Now Chris. Would you join us in the parlor? We will be serving WHITE CAKE.

And finally a fucking admission that he's just another low-grade pundit who hides behind le science

It's another Jewish trick

Nate Hydrogen

This one?