My fellows Sup Forums, we are hispachan and we need your help...

My fellows Sup Forums, we are hispachan and we need your help, recently the youtuber DalasReview has been selling his sister to make money, he says that he's just enjoying with her but he always write "with my sister who's 10 yo" he's Spanish but he's living in Ireland, now she's being harassed by pedofiles because of his fault. Remember he is the guy who copied the codo from banjo kazooie and made FurFun based on that.

The thing is we have his location and we're sending him pizza's and exposing him on twitter please you know how to raid and you have people in Ireland. You can join us I'll let you know the address in the comments

Other urls found in this thread:

es.linkedin.com/in/sabrinalemus
store.usps.com/store/cart/cart.jsp?_requestid=164051
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here we have all information

Also his address

81 Drumnigh Wood (Street), Portmarnock(Zone), Dublin(City)

Bump

Bump.

fuck off hispamaniac

lulz
¿Are you ready?

Bump

post more of his sister

Bump

Bump

Bump.

I live close to him

He is here (actually)

basically this

fuck you faggot post his sister

She seems to be having a great time

Lul, Send him a giant dildo

Ayyyy

Bump

I've never even seen him before I could go smash all his windows though

Seriusly?

Are we killing somebody again?

kek she's only 10

His sister!
Give us more! NOW

Please help, this is a Big oportunity i promise great kekes

His mom the Jewish

es.linkedin.com/in/sabrinalemus

yea I might go smash his windows or I could just pay for an hour with his sister, not sure yet

You guys have never had a sister have you?
yeah get your minds out of the gutter.
Give the poor girl a few more years before
you project sexuality upon her.

MORE
Yeah do that

Go kill him, then.

>10yo.
Why the fuck is she dressing like a whore?

Thx

you're complaining?

He forces her!

We have sent you dozens of pizzas from several different delivery We send threat messages
We send fakes to the sister
A crazy black man wants to send you a bomb letter

We just need some support for this pederast to leave beautiful Ireland.

>hispachan

it turns out this guy isn't actually selling his sister he just made a video with his sister sitting on his lap then everyone started calling him a pedo and saying all fucked up shit about it

Somehow, I mean, if she would be my little sister I wouldn't like seeing her like that because she's just fucking 10yo.

I will make another bomb letter
>anonrecipes

This.

He's selling her to get views what an asshole

Also he's Jewish

What happened to the Sup Forums that got angry because Sup Forums decided to troll us into raiding people? What happened to the Sup Forums that raided for the lulz that would become of someone attempting suicide cause they got fucking rekt? I remember a time when Sup Forums actually did shit. Or maybe I'm just a jaded oldfag. Or this board is filled with way too many newfags who can't even remember operation overlord.

hundreds of spics are just going mad over a video of his sister sitting on his lap

This.

Jesus fucking christ, guys. Some of the most degenerate of you may get off on loli but this is very fucked up and not okay. If the allegations against this fucking faggot are true, someone should definitely smash his windows.

She's 10 for fuck's sake, she's not old enough to decide whether or not what he's doing is okay, so even if she looks like she's enjoying it in the screenshots that OP is posting, chances are she'll be heavily traumatized for the rest of her life.

We have to send you empty boxes like we did a long time ago.
It's totally free from this page:
store.usps.com/store/cart/cart.jsp?_requestid=164051

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY Sup Forums MOTHERFUCKER REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well then user why dont you help us with this fag then? Would love to have a vet on our side

This man made videos insulting fans of him, i see a lot of them...

And before some fucking keyboard warrior gets on my ass, give yourself a good look in the fucking mirror. It is not whiteknighting to save a 10 year old child from sexual abuse. It's simply the right thing to do.

The man create furr fun, i bought the game and is shit

You cant tell me something isnt wrong with this picture user.

So, are we doing this shit or not?

well, 10y old girls dress like whores in spain

no juan, no.

Being Jewish is enough for me.
Yes

MORE

Her parents are Jewish they're selling her

if anyone falls for this shit and helps spicchan you're a retard, this guy made a video insulting his viewers and he has a video of his sis sitting on his lap so everyone called him a pedo and now butthurt spicchan is trying to get his own personal army of retards to fuck with this guy

So what? I sat on my mom and dad's legs and they never fucked me. Is Sup Forums fill of 65 year old Americans

I have a few things to say.
1. A ten year old girl should not be dressing like that
2. Why is spic chan involved with this?
3. What did he even say?

Give it 50 years and It might be assuming we dont all an hero

she dress in the same way all the time in the videos of dalasreview, recently he make a video of yoga with her, i recomend you that user.

>34567
HOLY CRAP

You want more photos? Helo us, we have more

>All this thread

Hey man I'm no man's personal army, I don't know what led to this shit, but simply from those screenshots I am 100% not okay with it. I've never even heard of spicchan and he can eat a dick for all I care

Fuck off you moralfag white knight faggot.

ok post more and I'll help

Why Spain keeps letting all these autistic youtubers do whatever the fuck they want, kids are really fucked up because of them, repeating their stupid nonsense shit all day and actually they dream to be just like one of these fuckers, I don't know if in the USA is like that with youtubers

Spic chan no want justice, spic chan want rape her bitch

Her parents and her brother has been making money out of her.

So what the fuck are we doing? Blackmail? Assault?

the guy has 5.6million subscribers do you really think he needs to sell his sister for money

>Implying you are not ophee
>Implying the spanish youtube community is not a full right copy of the english one

daddy likey

Bump

I'm not OP, actually I'm not even from Spain.

Yeah I know all of them are copies but are kids more stupid repeating what they do or say?

Thats a good point still I dont think a 10 year old should be dressed like that and then put in front of a camera

Can we just make him kill himself or something?

bump

you fucked up fag

>pic for ants

dafuck men... this is so weird

This motherfucker has been created fur-fun

top kek

This is better.

Wouldn't it be easier to spam/report his yt channel

Yes he do it

Operation Foreign Aid, I guess. If anyone gives a shit I might help.

Hope this leads to something, the last thing remotely resembling a raid was the weekend before cp closed down.

A gift

Ok guys I say we do this. We let him keep going.
We play this fool for the long run. If and when we start to see that he uses his sister for click bait pedos then we come back with a plan

Please, just stop m8

>cont
Recuse we got no prof that hes using her as a hooker. So the only way he could be exploiting her (on cam at least) Is using her to click bait pedos

hnnnggggg

i thought this was a real dick for a sec til i saw the other pics

>Dalas
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes man, we must stop that...
>Your chan made everything we made in the past, im proud.

Bump from Spain.

Is photoshop, but we can get real pics if Sup Forums help us. This is the plan.