RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE COUNTDOWN CLOCK

loudwire.com/rage-against-the-machine-countdown-clock-website/

They have launched a website with a mysterious countdown clock that also includes Public Enemy, what do you think it will end up being?

I'm putting all of my money on the clock hitting zero, going to black for a minute, and then it explodes in vibrant colors and fireworks

>MAKE DONALD DRUMPF AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t1QiwmP9qio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>RATM
>relevant

The number one comment on Goybook is "Hopefully support for a third party Bernie run"

UPBOAT

Probably a countdown till their next album release.

They made three albums with excellent musicianship but i can honestly say the lyrics are cringeworthy leftist propaganda therefore i am not big on them.

A countdown tell they all suck their own dicks.

clearly the most logical thought, i honestly don't even know how there is sooooo much stupid shit floating around on goybook and twitter about what it could be

probably just their shitty album coming out with a bernie silhouette or some fedora shit on the cover

Even their name is gay

Should have called themselves Rage Against Mom and Dad

DRUMPF

I used to like them until I realized they were cop hating black power supporting nigger lovers. Same with System of a Down who are literal Ana Kasparian Armenians that bitch about American wars while their people have and continue to be Turk Roach'd.

I listened to SOAD for like 10 minutes when I was 13 or something and I was like man.....this is OK, but isn't there something faster, so I walked into a CD store (crazy I know a whole store that just sold CDs) and asked and he said

>Slayer

Yeah, the Wall used to be the shit. It was like the Sears of CDs. You just had to put a Wall sticker on the CD case and they'd replace it if it got fucked up.

FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!

MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

This was so edgy in '94.

The world is now shit

WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE TIME OF ZACH MORRIS CELL PHONES

>be me
>start a band
>dress the part of a social outcast
>write lyrics about how the system sucks and is oppressive
>use said system to sell t-shirts, concert tickets, records
>invest in Wall St.
>become millionaire
>watch as my fans grow up to shun college, shun society, shun careers, and end up flipping burger or temping the rest of their lives

It's good to be full of shit.

The majority of their shit is like one great big Bozo sized fedora tip and middle finger to their mom and dad

>Make your bed Zach
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE THIS OPPRESSION MACHINE
>???
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

>what do you think it will end up being?
Awful rap-rock bullshit with enough angst to choke a donkey.

Probably some song about the oppression of Africans and how it's trumps fault

youtu.be/t1QiwmP9qio

I grew up in the same town that Zac De La Rocha came from, its beyond a posh upper-middle class suburb of Orange County called Irvine, and its been ranked the safest city in the U.S. for like 5 years in a row by the FBI. Zach is basically an edgy teenager that wrote lyrics based upon whatever nigger music was blaring out of his boombox at the time, him writing about police brutality is retarded as fuck, unless police brutality is getting a ticket for riding your skateboard without a helmet. Fuck RATM, I wish Tom Morelllo wasn't such a leftist retard, because he's actually the only talented part of that band.

That pic always makes me hungry for rats.

Man, do I really care about this! I mean, I CARE MY ASS OFF!

Stop appropriating the native Africans food

They have to be anti-hilary. Use this as a platform to push Bernie-style from-the-left anti-Hillary propaganda.

>she voted for war
>she's corporate owned
>she voted for war because she's corporate owned

Take note, Sup Forumsfags. When economies fail, you need to know how to catch small game. Accounts of Korea after the war state that squirrels and birds and mice became scarce, as they were the only food available.

If you can't trap and hunt, you're fucked, no matter how many canned goods you have in your bunker.

Fuck ratm. Bunch of open commies.

Call me when soad gets back together and btfo turkey.

Reminds me of Demolition Man when he goes into the sewers and finally gets a real meal and it's rat burgers. MMMMMMMM MM.

I'm ready bro

UPVOTE THIS SHIT

done upboated