This is fucking bullshit. 92 days for hurting someone's feelings? Fucking shit ass game

This is fucking bullshit. 92 days for hurting someone's feelings? Fucking shit ass game.

>playing video games
Grow the fuck up, man.

Sounds like you deserved it.

Average videogame player is in their 30s. Try again sonnN!N!!!!!!!

thats what you get for playing overwatch

go be edgy somewhere else you fucking 16 year old faggot

Make me nigger faggot suck my cum right out ur asshole

Next time you get angry, control your urges. Count down from 5 or 10 and take deep breathes.

play the better one

Don't play that shitty fucking game then. I bought it at launch and it couldn't hold me for the whole summer. How dare they call it AAA when they don't even add new characters (other than once every 6 fucking months).

Maybe you should stop being an entitled little cunt and realize that your actions have consequences, even in your safe little autistic world of video games.

uninstall toxic fag

what were you saying? kek

lmao rekt

>torb on attack

Didn't even have to see the silence notice to know you were a toxic child. Get got

Clearly didn't read the rules. Chat shit pay consequences

Lol you did this to yourself and its the games fault, right? Maybe if you didn't want to get banned you shouldn't have talked shit. And don't tell me you had no idea you weren't allowed to be toxic in a blizz game.

wrong board dip shit. go to /vg/ and try being less of a douche next time

Ur probly a toxic retard who ruins the fun of games for everyone and ur too socially inept to understand that so you blame it on other people being sensitive.

I've called people niggers and faggots and told people to kill them selves for weeks now and i haven't been banned. Wtf you do OP?

get fucked idiot

A golden Torb gun, Torb on Attack, Torb on Hollywood, Barbosa of all skins as your choice of skin, and being silenced for 92 days. God damn man you're fucking terrible, if you're gonna be shit don't be toxic too mate.

Enjoy that upcoming ban

Chat moderation on any video game is cancer and always will be abused. Player applied mutes is all you need.