"Fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a fucking bratwurst up your ass."

>"Fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a fucking bratwurst up your ass."
>"You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherfucker. Throw her ass out. She's a FROG! She's a FROG! She's a FROG! A frog, look, there's a frog!"
>"They're going to arrest me for calling a French girl a frog."
>"Oooo! Ooo... All right, ya see? It shocks you, it shocks you, to see what's buried beneath, you stupid mother fuckers!"
>"Well, you kicked me outta your hotel room, pal. That's what happens when you cuck the fat man, don't you know?"

Why didn't he just laugh it off, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One word, pride. There's a reason why it's a sin

Just leave Jonah alone, you heartless prick.

he has always been like that

based Jonah

“I have a fantasy,” Fleury said to the actor. “It’s that me and you find ourselves in a hotel bedroom one night, we’re talking, you’re making me laugh, and then all of a sudden your pals Di Caprio and Brad Pitt walk in, and you leave.”

Context?

This. Pride is worse than cancer. Ruins everything.

She did nothing wrong.

Jonah got cucked by himself.

Jonah Hill has an above average face.

for the rest of obese fat fucks maybe

Jonah...

He is an attractive man.

what a lovely fat fuck you are right

fat fuck

Not really.

He manages to be even uglier when he loses weight.

Honestly, if he leaned out (not crash dieted like he did before, where it just ended up looking weird), filled out even a LITTLE in the shoulders/arms, ditched that beard and had that under-the-chin flap scissored off, he wouldn't have much to worry about.

Not handsome, but definitely nothing to cry over.

you mean above average in size?

only when he's outside America

I've read like 10 threads about this so far and the entirety of Sup Forums hasnt been able to come with 1 witty comeback

subwaydude was doomed

Pure cucks.
You would probably bend over backwards, trying to please your aggressor.

theres a reason you didn't survive in the wild, before modern society.

they are surviving now though, obviously because excessive pride isn't needed anymore and people don't need to butt heads like fucking monkeys.

>"why, you dont accept credit cards?"

^credit to the user who posted this yesterday

it's pretty lame 2bh f4m

>fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a fucking fork up your ass
lmao i forgot he said this

that's not really good

>I would leave? How about this you crepe eating slut.
*rapes her*

This is the best response. The tranny would also start jerking off in the edge of the frame.

Why is brad so mean to Jonah?

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q

not cringy, but still not good

But they need to have a sense of self worth and convictions. Without it you are going to take shit all your life, being pushed around.

And inevitable you are going to shoot up your workplace because of internal frustration..

So please do us other a favor, and grow a pair.

>"youre a smelly pirate hooker"

Jonah Hill has been absolutely demolished at a couple of roasts and he was fine with that. How come a French weathergirl broke him?

pride is not the cause, it is the effect
the cause is the ego

Jonah got fucked because his head was too deep up his own ass to come up with a good retort. Pride made him cry inside inside go running back to mommy, instead of saying something funnier and ridiculing her.

sense of self worth and convictions =/= excessive pride, Jonah should've laughed it off, he should know he's a target for these type of jokes because of his fat typecast

You can have banter with your friends its all good. But if a 10/10 comes out of nowhere and bullies you you've no reaction

Nigga was literally thrown back to secondary school. All his money and fame were completely gone for those 3-5 seconds and he was back to be that hideous fatty no one liked. Legit PTSD attack

I suppose just literally call her shit out
"Wow... that's really harsh... Are all french people this mean for no reason?"

>Do all French women fantasize about becoming the Eiffel Tower?

its perfectly fine for the situation. its a little wittier than her story, shows he isnt flustered by the presenter/environment/insinuation, doesnt escalate things, and is delivered quick. just say it in a laughingly dismissive way ("cool story bro") and move on with things.

you all dont like it because you are want to see her get wrecked, because you take it personally on some level... but investing anything more than a quick one liner into the exchange would just make him seem overly sensitive

Just say something like "wow, it really fits in with my fantasy where I get rejected by a homely weather girl!"

I was thinking that, honestly the only way out was going full /r9k/

Or go Sup Forums "Do you know that in a reverse situation, I would be fired for sure"?

What is a good retort to that? If he insults her back, HE looks like the asshole. If he brushes it off, he has just been insulted and demeaned

fucking terrible...this is supposed to be a joke at her expense but all it's telling us is that brad and leo pay cash while jonah is so fucking poor that he has to pay with a credit card.

also stop pretending like it wasn't your original post

>video's YouTube comments section was absolutely overrun with assblasted seppos calling her "mean spirited" and defending Jonah's decision to cancel all interviews
Amerifats will never EVER be able to handle the banter

>that's funny, but I don't think either of them are gay.

>your fantasy is to give AIDS to two A list actors ?

Exactly, and we don't need a human wrecking ball when it happens.

>you all dont like it because you are want to see her get wrecked

Pretty much, we are trying to come up with a BTFO reply, if possible. Your reply wasnt that bad, but not even a zinger

>I can put you in touch with them but I doubt they'll be interested.

>American """"""""repartee"""""""""
just stop

Not quite this but something similar would be best, it's still playful while also being a nice zinger

Sup Forums goes full autism rage mode though

Fucking this. And it's hilarious.

>comeback

was not needed. nobody was going to remember the fucking interview if Jonah hadn't gone off the deepend and cancelled all his other appearances. He should have just said something like "ya know, you might be surprised but this is not the first time I've heard that. that's actually quite a common fantasy" boom. get a bigger laugh than the weather girl while showing he's not upset and that he can handle a joke.

The Eiffel Tower is american gay slang, everyone else would just ignore it

THROW HIS ASS OUT HE'S A MEMER! HES A MEMER!!

So much this,

Jonah was unironically triggered. Utterly speechless

lol fuck.

yes this is what happened

>AIDS lmao

Razor sharp wit, Oscar Wilde.

How can girls be so socially incompetent when all they ever seem to do is socially interact? It really amazes me.

how many of these threads are you guys gonna make

Why don't you stick your white flag even farther up your ass while you suck off Jerome you smelly fucking Frog?

This was very well done, thank you OP. First time I have laughed at this new Jonah meme that has taken Sup Forums by storm

why are americans so easily offended? jesus

>mfw Amerisharts don't understand that the show's weather girls always try roasting the guests

So much of this. Stupid fucker can't even Streisand effect.

maybe because this is stupid

>tfw weather girl had to apologize for the first time ever for doing a routine part of the show
>tfw jonah embarrassed not only himself but the entire nation by his tantrum and subsequent cancellation of all further interview
>tfw everyone thinks americans are big wet floppy pussies now

thanks jonah

how would americans know what goes on in some shitty french show?

>Oooooh you got me! You got a white flag I can borrow? We're in France after all.

Lmao ... come up with something better then

this
With the barrel of burgers they eat for breakfast every morning, you'd think they'd have thicker skin

Your nation should come off it's high horse considering what a shitstain it's become. We won't bail you out a second time.

You faggots are all butthurt because he is the only actor who you can actually identify with.
This flood of tears is really amusing.

its also telling us that shes a hooker in that scenario.

again, youre taking all of this too personally because it hits close to home for you.

its a lame story, delivered in poor taste, out of the blue, on national TV and in front of a live audience, to a guest who doesnt even speak the language.

trying to "one up" her would only have made him seem petty or insecure. at the very least, it tacitly buys into the frame of the joke, that she is a prize and hes missing out by being asked to leave. if he doesnt care about having her, he doesnt care about leaving and therefore doesnt need to rationalize it beyond a casual one liner.

>why do I leave , in your fantasy ?

How could they know since no one's watching this show anyway?

I know Americans are bad at banter, but any guest with half a brain knows what the weather girl is up to. You're not meant to take it seriously.

I'm not french you fucking retard, goddamn You think i'm french because i'm calling you out on your butthurt? everyone can fucking see that you're butthurt. I just don't understand why, why the fuck can you not handle the slightest bit of criticism or bantz without getting upset and super defensive?

>le burgers
>le Americans are fat
filthy smelly Europoors

there is always something in his eyes saying he's a little dieing inside

he shouldve just done this

she was apologetic after

"Jonah, the problem is that for 10 years I have lived with you through your films," she said in an on-air apology on the talk show. "In fact Jonah, I really had the impression that I knew you. So last Friday I thought I was just messing around with a friend, but the reality is that we are not friends."

"No the reality is that you have two Oscar nominations and I have two videos on my YouTube account. You have made films with (Martin) Scorsese and (Quentin) Tarantino and me, I have made an advert for Spontex," she continued.

>be fat kike who makes mean spirited comedy movies
>can't take a joke

kk

>Because you are not handsome

Touché

Im surprised SJWs havent rally to defend her already. Hell, they can make her the victim of all this

Fucking Bolloré probably forced her to do that.

Someone tweet him this, lmao

how long after, like immediately she felt bad, or after the show when her bosses said you have to apologise?

>"Heh, you think you're funny? Bitch? Come back when you've starred in multiple BLOCKBUSTER MOVIES like I have. Your ass wouldn't even get any fame if it wasn't for ME. I fucking made you. I brought you into this world -- my world, the celebrity world, and I can and will take you back, fucking cunt. In fact let me fix your little dumbass fantasy of yours: after I make you laugh, I'll fucking chain you to the bed and go to town while Brad and Leo are watching. How bout that? You can imagine their hot ripped bodies all you want but it won't change the fact that it's ME doing you. I will rain down fury on you and your throat and you will eat it up bitch."

>of course, I have to let the taxi driver know to wait a few minutes. My fault really, my friends and I are flying to the coast tonight and we simply can't carry any extra weight, not with my fat ass on-board hahaha ;)

upvoted

He should have thrown some bants about them being careful about getting run over by a terrorist

>this is a 10/10 in france

I hate this guy so much...

>americans can't handle french bants

ITT
Angry fat virgins.

>this is a 9/11 in America

fucking kek

France keeping up the bants

I don't think Fatburgistan can recover from this

>getting ridiculed by a country most famous for surrendering in war

HOW THE FUCK

i wouldnt have minded watching this develop.

her joke works because its vague and relies on everyone inferring that jonah isnt handsome/is overweight. "it goes without saying" why she wouldnt want to sleep with him.

so, just grind away at the premise until she says hes fat or unattractive on national TV. shes expecting him to immediately "get it", so she wouldnt necessarily be prepared for him to whittle it from a joke to an insult. since she took the time to write it out beforehand, she might not be clever enough to weasel around it