Should I get one Sup Forums, what do you think?

Should I get one Sup Forums, what do you think?

do it faggot

do you have one thoug?

bumping

nope, i'm not gay

Op is a faggot

This better.

whats better about this one?

Be prepared for a lot of practice, no fapping, and most likely needing something like weed to get you all the way there. It will make you a slut once you can work it though.

Does weed make it that much better?

yeah it makes it more intense

It really helps relax you and let you focus on "good feelings" in general. I had a progasm for a long time with not much success but after I got some edibles and I practiced with it for about 2 weeks with hypno and shit like that. After that I got stoned as fuck and everything clicked.

i heard it makes more cum, is that true?

second this. i got the aneros prograsm. took me like 50 tries to get a prostate orgasm. totally worth it tho. and i need to be high to achieve it.

same thing happened to me, took a long time but more fun for sure

That's the strangest damned bottle opener I have ever seen.

I don't have an aneros, but I do have a prostate massager + a small dildo I like to use.

prostate play is definitely worth looking into. even if you don't cum hands free, it still makes you cum harder.

too much work and practice. i never use mine

For a purely hands-free, I agree. But it is awesome just as a fap enhancer.

I found the progasm abutment tab to be way too uncomfortable.

not worth it, i own one.
post something fappable and i will show you better options.

they are shit. in fact they will just ruin your orgasm.

>better options
Like this guy?

njoy wand is pretty awesome if and doesnt really require practice

what are these better options?

Nigga this is straight up metal. Isnt it cold and uncomfortable in your butt?

It is, you could probably knock someone the fuck out with it too. Run it under warm water and the heft is actually a good thing

Not that guy, but I have a stainless steel toy, and it retains heat really well. You can start with it cold (which is interesting), warm it up with hot water, or put it between your legs to warm it.

i love small bad dragon toys (who the fuck can use medium and large ones anyway, only massive faggots can)
hump gear xl combined with lube and a gspot vibrator.
i was able to cum hands free the first rime i used it.