What's the filthiest thing a girl has ever said to you during sex?

What's the filthiest thing a girl has ever said to you during sex?

I'm Mike Rowe and this is my job.

That one was not vocal, but she did vommit one time trying to deepthroat me. Shit was so cash. We did lots of other crazy shit, but left her because she was crazy as fuck. Awesome sex though. She was abused as a kid. Poor thing.

Oh fuck my sides

After I came in her mouth she swallowed and with a soured look said "beer and coffee"

I was fucking her (with my penis, because I'm a man) and she looked me in the eye and said, "I want to suck your pussy"
>uhhh... what?

"Fuckkkk, I said no surprise buttsex!"

Drunk as fuck one night, gf and i doing sex doggy way. I slip it in her butt, she turns around, looks me right in the eyes

>"Ruin it!"

Yes, she was referring to her asshole.

Yes, I did my best.

Shit on me...

Yeah oh yeah suck that big fat feminine penis.

>"With my penis, because I'm a man"

Thanks for clearing that up

Fuck me faster Alex!!!

-Neighbor's wife

Marry that

"Cum on my face!"

>I blow my load all in her face and hair.

"Dick, I didn't mean to actually cum on my face!"

>bitch wtf?

read the story without that part and it becomes ambiguous

Oh, I did.

I've had the same thing happen.

noice

Not something she said, but the act of puking on my dick. Not because it was gagging her, but because she was drunk.

>Thats an extra £10

worth it for the anal.

Her: you're such a sexy Italian man
Leans in right to her ear while thrusting, exhale all same style and whisper
Me:boobadabopidy
Her: get off of me
Me: it was worth it

It's free real estate

Didn't read the description close enough. Oh well, fuck me up fam

TRUMP 2016!

She knows what you drank?

bite my left nipple when you cum.
not filthy but i can tell it was her thing. the pussy contractions gave me my all time favorite nut. my ass cheeks wouldnt stop twitching

Licked her ass for the first time then i asked what it felt like and she said "hard to explain, i could do it to you"

My current gf asked me to lightly choke her, smack her face with my cock, and fuck her raw on our first date. Pretty wild.

>doggy way
Tonight on "Things that didn't happen" with guest star Virgin user...

I want you to hurt me, daddy.

Yeah. I drink a lot of beer and coffee, and that's exactly what she said when i came in her mouth. same sour look too

White girl:
Give me that nigger dick.

Offended, pleased, and confused all the same.

haha lol

lol that show

it's 2017
not all men have penises
not all those with penises are men

"Shoot your diseased cum so hard up my shithole you impregnate my turd, you fat-dick fuck!"

I nutted so hard.

"Gag me with your cock"

Not the filthiest thing ever said but I was not expecting it from her at all

Ex gf said something along the lines of "I like the way it feels when your balls slap my pussy when we fuck doggy" halfway thru. The way she said it had me holding back laughter the entire time I was finishing up.

See

typical woman

Virgin

"Keep fucking me with that nigger dick"

"I haven't been fucked like that since grade school"

And anons dick grew three sizes that day..

Exempt men with penises that can ejaculate are men. Everything else is fake.

i told my gf to dress up like hitgirl and she got a purple wig.

Whats it like knowing you are just a pleasure slave to her? To her you are not human, you are just a sex toy.

Stuck my dick in her ass and she said,"whataburrrger"

"Choke me with the dead cat"

I was once in an extremely brief relationship with a Norwegian woman who later, nearing the end, would reveal to me that she was, essentially, a paedophile. I had the unfortunate circumstance of finding out when she was dirty talking me in bed and started talking about me being the first to take her daughter's virginity. It was very uncomfortable. We broke off contact very soon after.

Fuck my dirty pussy and use me like the cum slut that i am.. she was 18.

it ended there for the most part once she found out I was describing a loli

shitty bait m8
2 genders

Great taste in movies, user

>would you like to pee on me?

I obliged.

I had a girl that kept wanting to play daddy / daughter roleplay. Some of the shit she said made me wonder if her dad molested the shit out of her when she was a kid.

That being said, it was a big turn on.

I want to watch you fuck Shannon

After a long pirate themed costume party and a good amount of Sailor Jerry
>Ahoy, moisturize me Captain!
Then
>send a broadside right in the poopdeck
I nutted a mighty pirate nut

the girl that im currently with is the first girl i talked to that enjoys being choked during, the first time we were goin at it she said it plain and simple "take you hand and squeeze me" then guided it to her neck. Probably my new favorite thing

how original

"I want to have your abortion"

Chloe not loli technically. Tell her that.

>We broke off contact very soon after.

What are you fucking gay??

Terrible girlfriend. I had a really flat chested and short GF once (19) and she had zero problem pretending to be a young school girl.

Omg that's so much cum (in her mouth in the shower) when she realized I was pissing on her face... her eyes rolled and be started swallowing

I'mma piss on yo face
I'mma fart in yo mouth
i'mma shit on these walls

> "Can you clean the litterbox after?"

One time gf described markings on toilet after she shit. Apparently she left serious skids on commode. I got all the deets . Shit wuz cash my dear sir.

I use to date MILFs in my twenties. This one was really kinky and asked if it was okay to call me a certain name. I didn't mind, I was getting laid. I later found out that was the name of her son.

not so much during sex but some slut with a bf made tons of painfully obvious hints that she wanted to fuck. it was fun.

Is that SM 1 or 2?

I used to have go meet my uncle about land diSputes.

"Fuck me harder, you nigger"

>Be me
>Be black
>Came harder than I could have ever imagined 1 human being could.

How old was her son at the time? did she fuck him?

Stop stealing stand-up bits you fucking loser

wait a minute. are you black?

Nice

>on our first date
Wat? Is she just a mega slut or what?

I too have coitus with a penis because I am a man and not a 13 year old girl trolling on Sup Forums

"Oh ya fuck me hard...."

I know not very exciting but that is trufully the dirtiest thing a woman has ever said to me during sex.

Get off of me you sick fuck

"Mmmmm: I can feel your hot cum shooting inside me!" ... whispered in my ear.

Ate buffalo chicken subway. 14 Hours later get bj. Came in her mouth and she immediately spits it out and says "what the fuck! its spicy" Swear on my life

girlfriend a few months ago during anal
>cum in my ass daddy
nearly came right that second

Well, chick wanted me to call her daddy, she had been molested by her dad.

Same chick, were best friends, I used to help pay her rent, we start fucking, and essentially starts pricing everything we do sexually.. I find it hot tell her I'll give her the extra cash when were done. I get her to do the nastiest things (anal, rim job, facefuck) shes ever done to me because I've never lied to her.... I leave her house and never give her the money.

You gotta ease her into it. My wife is very conservative but after 10 years of pushing the envelope little by little I've gotten her into insane shit

Which comedian?

I prefer melanin enhanced

I was fucking a milf down near Houston years ago. I was getting close and she whispered in my ear, "give mommy your cum"
I did.

One time gf described markings on toilet after she shit. Apparently she left serious skids on commode. I got all the deets . Shit wuz cash my dear sir. Absolute cash. Top that posers.

When a 17 year old virgin (17 is the age of consent in my state) who tells you she didn't want penatration sex until marriage tells you she wants you to put it inside while rubbing her pussy with your cock.

>call her daddy
Da fuk?

"Tell me I'm prettier than my sister"

It really fucked with my penis. Not that I lost my erection but I felt really fucked up during.

I looked her sister up on Facebook afterwards...and yeah she was hotter so I fapped to her...

My fetish