youtube.com/watch?v=4LoO7b27SkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't know, mate

Morgan, Mahrez, Drinkwater, Simpson, Fuchs and Vardy

the ones who fuck thai hookers

the ones in danger of getting kicked out like the donkeys they are

Wasilewski is the oldest one.

he seems a very good guy

He is. It wasn't him for sure. I still can't accept that Vitsel is still playing, when this guy was in his top form in RSCA

>mutiny
not a good look

>On Leicester: “Why can’t we continue to run, run, run? We are like Forrest Gump. Leicester is Forrest Gump. I give you the headline there.”

football365.com/news/dilly-ding-claudio-ranieris-top-20-quotes

No one wants to be Forrest Gump. Or run like Forrest Gump. Just Forrest Gump's success.

>mfw Vardy chatted shit

>dont like ranieri
>thinking Roberto Mancini will be any better

Schmeichel
Morgan
Drinkwater
James
King
Vardy

Ranieri served his purpose. He has a track record of nice highs and really bad lows. People who say that Leicester are just returning to their normal level don't understand that the owners don't want all this effort put in only to be relegated.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LoO7b27SkI

>made those players value's increase by 6 times
>turn against him

their incredibly lucky run is being balanced out this year

King

Claudio, you and your team reminded me why I fell in love with this game. Even as someone who had barely heard of Leicester before their miracle escape from relegation two seasons ago, I found myself pulling for you guys as hard as I rooted for any of my own teams, in any sport. You brought magic of football back to me. So regardless of how it ended, your time at Leicester will be remembered for the remarkable, unprecedented title you won, but perhaps more importantly, for me and many like me, it will be remembered as the reason I am football fan and for that I am eternally grateful.

Sincerely,

A Thankful Fan of Football.

Cringe

>Nice highs
He has an incredible out of this world high taking a relegation tier team to win the epl

fuck off faggot

In other words, the core shitters who played every week after the boss showed too much loyalty.

reddit

And he had a black hole low by taking Greece and losing to PART TIME FISHERMEN

What I want to know is who the fuck is in charge of Leicester's recruitment? They brought in absolutely shite players this season and never replaced Kante. They sold Kante for £30m and then bought Slimani for £30m. What the fuck was the point when you need a holding midfielder player? Obviously you need goals to win games, but on the other hand if you never concede you can't lose. Literally. Liverpool found out that you can't just rely on "outscoring your opponent" because you'll slip, yeah you might score 4 or 5 goals every so often, but it doesn't count for much when you're routinely conceding 3 per game.
The only joy I'll take out of Leicester being relegated is Gary Lineker being upset.The fucking faggot.

>uh oh we are playing like shit
>f f fire the coach!!!

thanks senior lestah players

Senior Lestah players who will flee the club anyway in summer.

If they had any honor, they would at least now pledge loyalty to the club.
But they don't and won't.

uggghhhhh someone shoot me in teh face

They thought chat shit was on the way out, but steve Walsh is responsible for these crimes.

>Morgan
Lining him up every match was THE mistake.

From what i know, Everton and Arsenal hired the most important pieces of their scouting team

Nice

Are players not allowed be unhappy with their manager? Ranieri was terrible this season. Back to tinkerman nonsense constantly making poor decisions.

cringeworthy

No one is going to buy the players now, certainly not for big money. Who wants to buy players who destabilised a championship team so badly they are on their way to relegation?

The ruse is up on their 'quality'.

back to rebbit

Oh, plenty of teams will. Not saying it's necessarily the right move

they were unhappy they only lost to sevilla by one goal when it should have been at least five.

Are these the same players who would bail as soon as Leicester are releagated?

Vardy/Mahrez/Ulloa for sure. Schmeichel, Simpson and Okazaki probably still love him.

masterful trolling, sir.

Ulloa loves these dubs

>chatting shit after wednesday
You rarely see 11 players playing such lazy and half-assed football in a CL knockout game.
But of course it wasn't their fault. It was the coach.

The manager obviously told them to be lazy cunts.

THEY GOOD BOYS THEY DIDNT DO NOTHIN WRONG

No he's not. Steve Walsh left for Everton in the Summer.

Jim strikes again

Should have fucked him off in January. Cunt reckon's he's entitled to a Premier League starting spot when he can't even receive a pass to feet, fucking donkey.

He'd be lucky to start for a Championship side.

recommended/helped sign some absolutely shite players right before he left though, which probably hasn't helped things

> I've seen players, I've seen class players

D-Dddad?? Dad?

user, I...

look at da doggy on the right

Football Weekly more or less outright said that Schmeichel is against him

Yes and he had Musa and Slimani as long term targets.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Source?

so much cringe and autism in one post drink bleach and kys faggot

kys, have a witch from /x/ raise you from the dead and kys again

>Win the title
>Lose job the next year

Nice sport you guys have going on over there

He honestly shouldn't have been let back in the country. I hope they sack his house!

Have Liverpool fans tried to spin this story to be about the 96 yet?

Underrated post

>fuck them

ayyy

That's capitalism at its finest.

Meanwhile:
>spuds out of yurop yet again
>wenger still in

>rare flag

Kanté wants it.

They can't even hold agains zombie

It is not you faggit