JUST WHAT EXACTLY IS BLOODY WRONG WITH DIVERSITY, MATE??!?!

>JUST WHAT EXACTLY IS BLOODY WRONG WITH DIVERSITY, MATE??!?!

quick, how do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2411152/Lucy-Vallender-Former-male-TA-soldier-UKs-transgender-Muslim-woman-MARRIED.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I suppose when you're painting you just mix all the colors together and smear gray all over the canvas instead of letting each color truly shine.

Nothing. Let us separate to maintain diversity in the world!

fpbp

is that a man or a woman? I don't need this kind of trickery so early in the morning

diversity

aka letting illiterate do nothings shit up the area with their stinking cooking, primitive culture and 3rd world mannerisms while pretending it reflective of strength in society

it's a british ex-soldier mtf converted to islam.

I'm not even lying

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2411152/Lucy-Vallender-Former-male-TA-soldier-UKs-transgender-Muslim-woman-MARRIED.html

"Diversity" is too broad a term to say anything about it. It includes adding both good and bad elements. Instead of talking about "diversity," we should talk about "high quality" and "low quality" and come up with objective measures of these things.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk

hello mintzberg

diversity= lack of trust
lack of trust=weakness
diversity=weakness
m8

UM ITS CALLED BEING TRANS MULTI RACIAL BIGOT

Parasite politicians like you that use it as a veil to make stupid decisions at the expense of the vast majority of the country to get a bit more cheap labor for your corporate masters.

That's what Farage should have said.

>diversity= lack of trust
could you elaborate friend?

Diversity = White genocide.

Shitskins and niggers, lets just forget about other races cause they aren't diverse enough.

Asalam aleikum women have to cover their faces, you will be beheaded for disrespecting prophet. Allahu akbar

The cultures conflict with everything we stand for. Cultures that were made for a generation of warmongers 1000s of miles away from this place in a time over 1000 years ago.
It's both degenerate and regressive.

hold up a mirror

any group acitivy involves trust
studies show that the more diverse a group is there is lack of trust.
so the group performs poorly.

Painting is racist

It's well established that trust is lower in more heterogeneous communities.
Being from the same ethnic and cultural background as your neighbors/coworkers leads to greater trust and cooperation.

If you have to force something, its not natural. Therefore it aint natural

here ya go

i dont engage in debate, in public or on the internet, with the other side anymore. the lines have been drawn and no one is listening, only shouting. you aren't convincing anyone to cross over to your side. we are way past the point of civilized debate. its time to settle the issues with force

It breeds people like you.