Okay, I used to hard core alt right, browse Sup Forums, post on /r/the_donald and all that jazz. I was anti-immigration...

Okay, I used to hard core alt right, browse Sup Forums, post on /r/the_donald and all that jazz. I was anti-immigration, anti-Islam and pro white nationalism. This was last year when I was living in northern Ontario. Small, shitty town mostly white. Then I started university for sociology at York University.

You know what? I met tons of people from various people. Nothing scary about them. Just as Canadian as you and I.

And I also met a lot of Muslims. Let me tell you, Muslim women are fucking sexy. Definitely not like how it is on Fox News potraying them as ISIS.

I actually smoked up with a Pakistani Muslimah girl, she's chill as hell. I even got a date with an Arab girl soon. Can't wait.

Oh btw Muslimahs tend to be highly attractive and sought after. They also have conservative and family orientated values.

So all that talk about a Muslim ban... trust me you're missing out Ameribros...

Pic related

Wait until her father and brothers shoot you down in the street then chop off your head.

> when you realize the redpill is filled with downs syndrome

Pic related go to any club in Toronto and you'll see Muslim chicks, on Saturday I grinded hard on a Pakistani chick

you know where the good shits at. I wish a QT muslim girl would talk to me

every women who wears a fucking hijab looks dumb af to me

>socioLOGy

I too have a fetish for Muslim bitches. But that doesn't make your post not shillbait garbage

Gaaahhhddaaaaamn look at all that thickness

Yes

Feminists who wear hijabs because they think it's empowering

Obvious and generic bait, 0/10.

not op but will dump some stuff

>leddit spacing
>realizing people are all just people
>not realizing the masses of sheeple just try to be decent
>being unawares that those who control the masses of sheeple who fit into those segmented groups are sociopathic shit bags
you have a lot to learn young faggot OP

Wait, so what you are telling me is that Trump supporters and white nationalists are uneducated and sheltered? Gee, who would have finna thought that?

aren't you worried her brother or father will murder you, murder her first of course, but they'll definitely fuck you up along the way

A Muslim in new York was just caught trying to join isis

You are fucking scum for sleeping with the enemies. Enjoy it while it lasts

Muslim women are fat hairy and smell like garlic, I’m not a neo nazi, but fuck your shit

Newfag

dont know about any other places but here in england when a muslim/pakistani girl wants the haraam dick she makes sure no one ever finds out

Congratulations, you grew up a little bit. Your parents must be racist fucks, dude. But good on you for sort of having an open mind, at least when it's forced on you, I guess.

next time try this whole "open mind" thing without some massive tits doing the work for you.

also this

Post pics of their moms cause that’s what you’ll be fucking about a year after she traps you with a kid.

Nice titty fucking.

Also, prepare to never make enough money to satisfy their lust for useless shit

This is a piss poor excuse for a Canadian. We don't call you ameribros. It's 'muricans or American citizens. Ignore him.

>look at me
>I'm a naive redneck and fell for the shit jews told me the first time i left my small village
>look at how smart and tolerant i am now
You fucking retard know nothing. Enjoy race-traiting until we are in the position to make you responsible. Get to know these fucking sandniggers before you talk shit like this and no, smoking or going on a single date is not knowing them. Their mask are going to fall one day and then you'll remember this post.

you might like the rest of the set too

Already knew this but jews push anti Muslim crap i just hate feminist liquidate liberals

>Muslim women are fucking sexy

Muslim womens are so explosive

> ITT: Posting pictures of Arabian women and calling them Muslims

> ITT: Fucking idiots

wow, user you mean to tell me that people pursuing higher education weren't pieces of shit? amazing

bored/tored, tpp many captchas left

Niggers