So im planning to move to germany in the next year or so for uni...

So im planning to move to germany in the next year or so for uni, im an eu citizen but never step foot in the coubtry before, what am i expecting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qTGXcwm8vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dire sense of humour and conversations, bland tv, appallingly thin bacon, good supermarkets, lots of hikers.

this

Ficki ficki and beheadings.

how are you an EU citizen?

My grandparents are from spain and when i used to live in Venezuela i applied for a spanish passport and well after i got it i became an eu citizen, so yeah Berlin sounds nice

>appallingly thin bacon

God help you OP

Rape

Lots of rape

expect this:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qTGXcwm8vk

I'm actually moving to Germany with the sole purpose of learning German (and continuing my studies of Greek and Latin).

The one thing I've had to prepare for is the fact that I can't just say anything I want like here. I'm very used to being able to say anything and everything.

I'm actually an EU citizen as well, I'm not sure to which city I want to move yet. But I kind of want to live near Ingolstadt just because of Jules Verne.

Whats the best non-cucked city in Germany?

Eastern Germany (former GDR) is the whitest and most uncucked region in Germany. Bavaria is relatively uncucked as well due to a leading culture and more conservative people.

Thats a pretty rare flag desu

As a spic will i be accepted by german people if i help fight off the refugee invaders?

At this point anyone will be accepted in this country.

Don't expect to see Germans in the streets when you're in the cities. Expect to see flocks of Turks roaming the streets looking to rob or assault you, everyone else will ignore you unless you really want to go to Berlin, which is a terrible idea (When you ask people from Berlin what they love about the city, most of them will say THE DIVERSITY"). If you want to socialize with Germans or have a beer go to bars and beer gardens in the summer, they're especially nice in Bavaria and only very, very few non-white people go there, except for the places meant to attract tourists.

Im so sorry about your land...

nah

Great, I'll look into East Germany then, thanks. I also like poles so that be nice.

berlin is literally a shithole

east germany is incredible racist and home to a lot of white skinhead neo nazi groups... As a spic your windows will be smashed within day..

also there are no jobs there..

>Berlin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're replying to the wrong guy, I'm white

I'm finishing my medical school this year and i'm also planning on going to Germany after 2 years of practice.
Which parts of the country are uncucked? I hate shitskin,turkroaches and freeloaders as any other Sup Forumslack, i don't mind not living in a huge city, i'd rather live with pure germans and their way of ordnung and do my part for the community.

Correct me if i am wrong but isnt germany the state that disobeyed the dublin accord and let the refugees in? Wouldnt that make it so that germany is 100% cuck

oh look another eastern European leach. Not like there aren´t already hundred thousands of Polish in germany.

I can pass as white and im up for hanging niggers and skullfucking jews

Where then?

Berlin is the worst city in germany famalam. Go BW or Bayern If you like to see some nice shit.

Offenburg is pretty fine, most of BW is great.

Mhmm whats in bayern? Im going for uni primarily

Nice smaller cities, they remain mostly white. The nogs and the fugees run to the big cities. My advice: search someplace in a smaller city and then drive to your uni by train. Germanies rural areas are bloody beautyful.

Bayern = Bavaria

Mhmm im looking into it and it looks amazing! , might go to munich and figure it out from there

Yeah thanks burger, It forget the english name for a second.
Still I'd say go to Baden-Würtemmberg. Karlsruhe or Offenburg should teach whatever you want to learn and your in the best part of germany. Im Badnerland.

Ill do some more research but Atlanta i narrowed it down and didnt make a bad decision like going to berlin. Thanks guys!

Atleast**

Go and take the job as a "Landarzt", my friend. These people live in less populated ares in germany and treat everyone in that area. As more and more germans leave for the bigger cities many small german cities search for some doctor who´d do the job. I´m not exactly sure about this, but I think that I read that our government encourages people to take this job (germoneys for you).