Why is the left considered acceptable (and hot) while the right is not?

Why is the left considered acceptable (and hot) while the right is not?

Jews

because women are naturally inclined to being in harems. men are not

fpbp

Those women are maintaining their femininity, with the fags... All masculinity is out the window.

Both are hot though

Because women have a natural tendency towards lesbian behavior, even if straight. This has been known since Ancient Greece and Pre-Han Dynasty China.

Totalitarian party views

But TaTu was fake lesbians and one of them was super conservative and outright stated she hated gays.

Because the right consists of megalomaniac, narcissistic, hedonists who engage in cottaging, puppy play and chemsex, while using and promoting failing hetero culture to justify their primary, and correlating, mental illnesses.

TaTu aren't actually lesbians though and said it was all an act for views

Women are cute, men aren't. Homosex is gay and disgusting. Cute girls making out is hot, disgusting faggotry is not.

Because girls are hot, you fucking faggot.

Biology

This

Black and white filter turns anything into art.

Left is art, sensous and passionate.

Right is disgusting, animalistic and disease ridden.

Please don't invoke Ancient Greece in a thread about dykes vs fags where you use it as an explanation of why dykes are naturally acceptable.
Girls are hot, men are not.
Girl on girl is still hot, men on men is double not.

This

Women fuck each other in harems since the man cannot satisfy them all at once

Because right-wingers will accept leftists, while leftists are programmed with Marxist revolutionary murderous hatred for the left.

Also, the left wing is considered hot because the right wing is full of people way too busy with their lives to focus on things like looking good or stylish or being cool.

The thing the left doesn't understand is that their counterculture push is going to create a large 80s style wave of young conservatives who don't buy into the lie, because they're too normal to deal with snowflake degeneracy.

>Why is the left considered acceptable (and hot) while the right is not?
Because I like looking at sexy women you fucking faggot.

Let's use hyperbole here. Make the left picture be of 20 women, and the right be of 20 men with their dicks out.

I'd rather be looking at 20 women you dicksucking queer.

Republican girls are hotter on average.

because the right results in widespread unprotected anal sex, spreads stds at an alarming rate and costs the health system millions

while the left results in
fat womyn with butch haircuts

What the fuck does that have to do with it you cumguzzling bugchaser?

I don't care if the girl is a marxist worshipping commie. If she's shaven, thin and clean I'll just plug up her liberal cock hole while repeating thomas sowell quotes to her. WTF do I care about her politics if her vulva is out?

Because faggots, you faggot.

male-dominated society
many women do like gays

Women can vote.

You SHOULD care about their political beliefs if you don't want a steaming load of diarrhea on your plate.

I was actually out hanging with a group of friends yesterday and I was convincing all of the guys that our country and every country would be better if we didn't allow women the right to vote.

By the end of it I had every guy agreeing with me and all of the girlfriends pissed off at them. It was a fun night.

Anyway, this is the last gif I have of this strumpett's tits. You're welcome.

>I had every guy agreeing with me

I agreed with you many years before you said it to your friends yesterday.

one produces med resitant aids and super syphilis
the other doesnt