What are you drinking tonight, Sup Forums?

What are you drinking tonight, Sup Forums?
Why are you drinking?

My last coors banquet, now goingto walk to store to buy a tall of something

water because i cant drink, liver is already working hard enough with all the meds i take

Having a glass of armagnac right now and listening to music. How's everyone doing tonight?

working thrhough a six pack of bud

>fuck the jews btw

High life because im about to get high too

I got a twelve of Stella bottles.

Water, cause I'm not a degenerate

Drinking because broke as fuck and cant find a job, blew through my savings and lifes been shitty the past few months

I only drink at home alone when I dont have any shekels otherwise Im doing better shit or at least at the bar drinking, trying (and mostly failing) to pick up sl00ts

>checked

I hope you own a nice bong as wel

>lurks Sup Forums
>not degenerate

Drinks ARE water

I'm being a basic bitch and drinking Miller Lite tonight because I have to work tomorrow. Otherwise it'd be whiskey

This pretentious faggot doesn't own a bong.

Old times whiskey because i drink like a hobo

Drinking cheap ass vodka because i'm a joke of a man, my wife doesn't respect me, my daugther won't respect me either and i'm an overall pussy

some weak ass chinese beer in a bottle shaped like buddha. its a good thing i have pot cuz this int gon do the trick by itself.

Just picked this shit up cause the liquor shop is gay as fuck and all talls are the same price so I said I might as well spend my last few bucks on something high gravity for the same fucking price

I wanted the taste of beer though but at 14% this should do the trick.

That shit ain't goin to do you shit

You should have bought some trashy gin or something so you can drink on that for a longer time

Im already a few coors banquet deep and have a small bottle of tequila in my buddies cabinet he said I could have

yeah, but by tomorrow you'll have to spend extra bucks to get drunk again

better safe than sorry

I see why in one sentence

Tootroo