"Am I surprised that things like this can happen? No. A few strange decisions with Brexit, Trump and Ranieri."

>"Am I surprised that things like this can happen? No. A few strange decisions with Brexit, Trump and Ranieri."

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20170119/goldman-sachs-moving-london-staff-to-frankfurt-due-to-brexit-report
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's right

he means the world is not what it used to be anymore, he hopes the confusion will allow him to finally not flopp a final, but he has it wrong

He means that he hopes a new Hitler, who is apparently his idol, will arise given the circumstances and he'll kill another

Is he implying Kek got Claudio fired???

reddit: the manager

>Ranieri
>moves to China

why are all germans turbocucks? we get it, you're not your grandparents. no one cares.

why english people are so racist sp ?

An ultra-rich German laments the fact that British voters wanted to leave their increasingly centralized superbloc and a new President has been sworn in who won't tolerate Germany being lazy with its defense spending and self-protection.

Nothing to see here folks. Klopp was, is and will always be Reddit: The Manager.

It's merely the natural reaction to their natural superiority over other European nations.

>Reddit: The Coach is a liberal douche
colour me surprised

We may have gone overboard with the denazification a bit

Still more PL titles than lolerpool

Fuck off nigger.

Did merseyside vote in or out ?

>implying they have the proper mental faculties to use a pen, let alone fill out a ballot

lmao at ur life, family

I always assumed Klopp was right wing, he is protestant and he sucked Dortmund's dick

Don't take Sup Forums as a representative for anything, it's largely populated by bitter, middle class failures who want to feel a part of something.

nice projecting

Merseyside voted in, and overwhelmingly votes Labour, EU funding massively helped this city whilst the Torys were happy to impose massive cuts

>projecting

The most overused buzzword on Sup Forums

Jokes on you, I'm a bitter working class failure.

>merseyside votes for the most gibs coming their way
hmmm

t. moron who assumed incorrectly about klopp but believes his other broad generalisation must be right

T H I S

Ditch the guilt you fags.

Sounds like another lefty out of touch with the people.

Is he gonna find it strange when Germans veer towards a party not so hellbent on importing half of the middle east?

Actually most Germans now veer towards Martin Schulz, who's more left than Merkel :^)

He'll be getting wanked off in the Bahamas like all the other rich lefties way before any of Germany's sucidal policies catch up with him.

In. They are called the Reds for a reason. RAWK even has official political stances ("fix climate change before fixing immigration").

Doesn't he want to grant voting rights for every immigrant, even if they aren't german citizens?

I for one am furious that this guy made a joke that appears to disagree with my political opinion

No jokes allowed, football is a serious profession you fucking clown.

sad thing is I can't even tell if this is sarcastic or not anymore

>taking an australian poster serisously
>ever

Also, stop getting nice digits. Prick.

>Hipster Cuck

I, for one, find it rather fitting that Liverpool have hired a manager that looks like he scrounges through bins for a living.

He is pandering to Scousers, like with his remarks to Sun journalists prior to the ban

Scousers voted to Remain, and Scousers dislike Americans

He refused to speak to the sun years before he joined Liverpool

Why are Germans so butthurt about Brexit?

We're not.

Barely anybody speaks about it and if anything we (l'm from Frankfurt) like it, because a lot of banks will leave London for Frankfurt.

>Scousers voted to Remain, and Scousers dislike Americans
Well, in that case, I'm happy to be a scouser.

Those were all the less incorrect decisions given the options and information presented

According to observations through Sup Forums if all Australians killed themselves the world would literally be a better place. Bunch of noisy racist irrelevant tongan cunts.

We should invade, exterminate them all and steal this meme landmass

>krauts believe this

Because their dreams of domination over Europe are failing yet again.

Stay mad.

People have been saying this since June, and it's still not happened. Banks don't just uproot and move country unless there is some sort of major crisis. Britain looks far more stable for the foreseable future than Germany does.

>no one talks about it
perhaps not irl, but Germans on Sup Forums do seem to get very defensive when Brexit gets brought up.

You can use it as a storage facility for Scousers.

Don't condemn our fair land to this monstrous fate, please.

Just imagine a Abo-Scouse hybrid. IMAGINE.

Refugees welcome remoaner detected. There is quite literally nothing wrong with racism you blue haired fruit. Especially in western Europe where pakis and gollys commit a disproportionate amount of crime.

Careful mate, he might call you a noisy racist.

London, Manchester and Liverpool voted in, everyone else might as well be an unwashed peasant.

the state of this poof

Bullshit

>Just imagine a Abo-Scouse hybrid.

Probably would look Irish, according to the image, which would explain many mysteries...

>Major cities and metropolitan areas voted remain
>Backwards shitholes like stoke, hull, sunderland and the like voted to leave

Really makes you think

>everyone else might as well be a brazilian

ftfy pham

Proper English wanted out (so England is England)
Immigrants wanted to stay (to import friends and family and make England into Poland/Afghanistan/etc.)

Seems obvious to me.

London is a shithole outside of South Kensington and a few other rich areas.

Countryside > major metropolitan areas

>Proper English wanted out (so England is England)

If you mean poorly educated, inbred talksport listeners who are largely fat builders and plumbers then sure

Stop posting anytime you eternally assblasted Pinoy cuck. You are not going to get shit other than a bullet by the whites you so love to fellate. Everyone hates you.

>remoaners

kek

KEK

Well yeah, Brexit hasn't even formally happened yet and will be completed in like 2 years at the earliest.

Goldman Sachs for example has already announced the move.
thelocal.de/20170119/goldman-sachs-moving-london-staff-to-frankfurt-due-to-brexit-report

And we have just achieved our biggest surplus in history, the economic outlook for us is way better than UK's is (which is extremely hard to predict) and it's certainly much more stable.

it is literally impossible

And how will getting more literal merchants benefit you as a citizen? This is the systemic problem with you g*rmans, you have to view everything as a fucking spreadsheet. Look, allowing in six gorillion arab migrants technically fixes our declining birth rate, so it's a great idea guys!

why wouldn't he, it's like a million voters for SPD each four years

No, that was not a great idea.

But the idiotic, naive move by Merkel in 2015 doesn't make the Brexit vote by English Daily Mail reading chavs any less idiotic.

But I do believe that our mistake is much more managable and fixable.
For the Brits, hard times are ahead I'm afraid....

kek

>leftists are now sided with the elite and the corporations while showing contempt for the working class

really butters my bread

Are you 11yo?
Or are you a 16yo dropout on meth?

I can't quite get it because the "stop posting anytime". I don't know if you have a midwestern mom or you watch too much tv. Awkward phrasing and a death threat point to 11yo.

>muh deep state

The irony of siding with the right as a way to stick it to the elite is hilarious. It's actually baffling that somehow people have been tricked into thinking voting for right wing parties and policies is somehow fighting the system.

Then again

>Imagine how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are even dumber than that

white america wants germany to ditch the guilt over being racist, fascist, genocidal war dogs.
hell, if it was up to white america, we'd be apologizing to germany for interfering with their plans of cleansing the earth of undesirables.
i guess i can understand the sentiment. as an understandable myself, i'd rather be killed by a nazi than live with the indignity that i'm merely tolerated because it's not yet politically correct to publicly wish me to the gas chamber. it's an unpopular opinion but personally i'd rather the latent racist, murderous desires of white america be uncovered.no point in keeping them sequestered down to subterranean whispers if we're merely delaying the inevitable.

>German flag loves the EU

Makes sense: it's nothing but a racket for German and Swiss bankers to exploit the weaker countries like Greece and Ireland.

He's a suck-up. This is what he does.

Fuck Trump. I can't believe there are people in America who still support this dictator-wannabe.

Shiiiiiiiiit

Will Liverpool and Klopp kill the traitor cancer called Leicester on Monday for based Claudio?

Your digits seem to say so.

RIP Claudio

Kill the plastic traitors, Klopp

They will get blitzkrieg'd

>muh evil elite corporations

fuck off pedro

F