I want to see Sup Forums returned to its former glory...

I want to see Sup Forums returned to its former glory. I see now that the only way we can do it is by fucking with people. So, out of the many organizations in the world, I have picked this one: buzzfeed.com/

Let's fuck with them, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xqnk0bNBOBA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is your proposal

First, ever raid their YouTube videos. Any video that allows comments, we raid the hell out of. Meme magic and all. Within the comments, put "Kek has marked you for destruction," just like in operation memestorm. Flood bots are encouraged. Next, we start making fake advertisements for buzzfeed. Remember the fake phone ads of 2008? I wanna see that again, but this time for a news company. If we can get the richfags here to start actually paying the money to display them on other websites with google ads. Make sure they say weird shit, but still look official. As a side order, let's order pizza for the Buzzfeed headquarters. Name racist toppings. The pizza operation does not need to be followed through on, though. Merely an idea. But phases one and two are necessary.

Sorry for the horrendous grammar. I'm a mobilefag with autocorrect enabled.

Yes, fuck buzzfeed. I think it would help if everyone hammered them on a single coherent theme. Maybe do something making fun of their shitty listicles or "hipsters react to X" videos. Or a rumor of some sort?

I was sent antifa propaghandha pamphlets by "buzzfeed mail" or I was sexually assaulted at "buzzfeed headquarters"?

The fake ads actually sound like the best way to go. We just need a message to push.

How about a bunch of feminists tantruming and put "brought to you by buzzfeed" at the end.

Or "$1 white male slave vs $1000 white male slave," and we make sure that they actually appear as ads before videos.

interested

BUZZFEED'S
>TOXIC CULTURE
OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT

Hmmm... sounds pretty good. But we need to actually get the message out somehow.

I like this. I want this. This is a good thread OP. It must grow though, and the plan must develop. I want blood out of this. I DESIRE BLOOD.
You have me and the Sup Forumsros I have in contact that will provide aid at your disposal.

BAIT is REEAALLL!!!!!
AVERT FROM THIS PAGE YE EYES, HAVE YOU WISH TO SEE THE LIGHT OF THE SUN EVER AGAIN!!!

>$1 cis white male slave vs $1000 cis white male slave
I'm interested.

I'm looking onto YouTube now to see if I can find out what time every day buzzfeed posts videos. Keep this thread alive for me.

Bump this shit all the way to the top of Sup Forums, hell yeah

I'm watching this thread, have a bump

Bumperino

Buzzfeed posts at around 6-9 pm. At that time, keep an eye to see when they post new videos. When the next one comes out tomorrow, break out the spam in the comments. Specifically put "Kek has marked you for destruction." Make sure they are all individual comments, and not one with a ton of replies.if the video does not allow comments, simply wait. One will come eventually.

Bump

Kys u trumpkin cis white male

Really want /b to be great again? Get rid of frog faggots, kek faggots, my sides queers, ylyl idiots, log posters, all the pathetic shit.

b

We need to restore the morale of Sup Forums by bonding over what we do best

While the comments of buzzfeed are being flooded, I need the more talented of you photoshoppers and video makers to make a fake ad for Buzzfeed. Make it "1$ cis white male vs $1000 cis white male. Basically a rich guy vs a poor guy. Make the rich guy a douche and the poor guy a politically correct retard. Have the general theme of the video be "only cis white males who are poor are nice cis white males," but don't say it outright. Those who are willing to pay money, try to get the video to become an ad. Make it as real as possible.

I think it would help to attack them on behalf of a SJW cause, i.e. buzzfeed is trying to doxx activists fighting the alt-right, or buzzfeed corporate culture is misogynistic/homophobic/racist, or there is some lewd scandal that a whistleblower is trying to leak

And that would be good old fashioned raiding. LETS FUCK WITH BUZZFEED AND MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN!

Good idea. What to you propose we do to present it?

HELL YEAH!

Keep this thread alive, folks! Someone archive this shit!

We start this with their new videos ? Or whenever they release new bullshit.

YEAH BOYS. LETS DO IT!!!!

Yes. And don't forget to spam the comments with "Kek has marked you for destruction."

B

Can anyone archive this? The Sup Forums archive isn't letting me. Help me out here, Sup Forumsros. We need a thread to reference for the future.

what buzzfeed channel? arent there a bunch

U

BuzzFeedVideo, specifically. Right into the Lion's Den

M

P

Someone help a Sup Forumsro out, I can't archive it either.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xqnk0bNBOBA

this one boys

okay 6-9pm but where?

Bumping currently on buzzfeed blue youtube coments.
Where yall at?

im looking right now and it seems like they upload 3-4 times a day, should we wait for the original idea of 6pm or whatv or should we just do it on their next upload

On buzzFeedVideo

Main buzzfeed bro not blue

Bump

BuzzFeed Video. Spamming is scheduled for the 6-9 pm video tomorrow.

Don't just post report there videos
Hateful or abusive

I'm down.

1. whistleblowers and insiders come forward on twitter and in the comments of their videos, leaking their experiences with buzzfeed management and staff
2. repeat step 1 many, many times, and reference others who do it
3. shoop emails that make it look like people are being threatened for coming forward
4. shoop leaked buzzfeed content that is being developed
5. do a shitton of google searches and hashtags associating buzzfeed with whatever scandal we agree on

gotta agree on one major topic tho, something that makes it sound like we are progressive social justice warrior calling out corruption

6 pm. If any of y'all anons have a job, then 6-9 pm would be ideal.

for the time being ima keep spamming there most recent video

yea i know, I mean on wich time zone

>scheduled
Fasho mah hoe

This is going to be great

THIS ONE... RIGHT TO THE HEART

alright, the first video uploaded after 6pm

prepare to deploy gents

Great. I have an idea: sexual harassment. Of women. And everyone else is ignoring it because they believe BuzzFeed is a safe space

Eastern Standard Time

Goodie

SOMEONE ARCHIVE THIS SHIT

I hate buzzfeed. Complete shit honestly. Wish i could mail them my diarrhea

>I want to see Sup Forums returned to its former glory
LOL wtf OVER 9000 check out my gaia page GO BACK 2 9GAG FAGGOT DX

thx

Currently trying to figure out how to archive. Keep this thread alive for me while I'm gone. And bump it all the way to the top, gentlemen.

DO IT

LULZ

Bump

Bump

Sup Forumsump

BUMP NIGGER

Sage

>THESE BRAVE WOMEN ARE COMING FORWARD
>BLOWING THE WHISTLE ON BUZZFEED'S
>TOXIC CULTURE OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT
>IN INTERVIEWS
>AT WORK
>OVER EMAIL
>WITH RACIST OVERTONES
>THESE 11 LEAKS WILL SHOCK YOU

Bumping with dubs

Great idea.

make fake sjw type twitter accounts to get some big controversy trending?

>Gaia
Holy shit I forgot about them lmao. good times XDDDDDDD

Dafuq is Gaia?

this

someone come up with a good trending tag

>#boycottbuzzfeed
>#banbuzzfeed
>#buzzfeedscandal

>THE REAL REASON SAFIYA/CANDACE/MICHELLE (or others) LEFT BUZZFEED

And buzzed is conspiring with the Goog
To take down why I left buzz feed videos

An old shitty mmo

Anita Sarkeesian
Jessica Ramsay

Too poor for package mailing

#banbuzzfeed

#banbuzzfeed sounds best.

how can you be too poor to shit in an envelope and mail it?

No, we can't take on Google just yet. Soon, though.

>WHY ISN'T BUZZFEED ADDRESSING THESE ALLEGATIONS?

How about #buzzfeedgate

YASSSS

holy shit. this is the type of shit you would see in a "top 10 Sup Forums raids" video

ITS HAPPENING

this shit could WORK

#banbuzzfeed

This is gonna be a big one boys. Keep spamming their recent vid in the meantime

someone achieve this

DON'T FORGET TO SPAM THEIR RECENT VID