Are you hanging in there Sup Forums?

Are you hanging in there Sup Forums?
>tfw still haven't finished bachelors

Yes

>almost 5 years and still not finished with aa

>I'm on my 8th year, either I finish it now or get thrown out of engineering

you know nothing

Working on my bacc too. I do work a steady job and study so not much pressure.

There is always a job waiting for poo'nloo famalam.

Sup, Sup Forums.

im hanging in there due to the fact my parents are still alive and able to provide me with resources

ive got now until they pass away, to figure out how to un-fuck myself.

its not looking good desu.

Finished my Masters in December. Currently taking a short break from studying for my board certification exam to shitpost.

I'm doing fine, just need to get my driver's license so I can get a job.
I was never able to learn how to drive in my teens because I had to look after my Mom when she got lung cancer. I've been taking classes now that she's recovered, though.

After that I can finally get a decent job. The public transport around here is jack shit. Feels bad getting my first job in my early 20s though, but I've been reassured that it's normal now sadly.

Finishing 2nd year now of Comp Sci. Got an internship over summer too but it means I don't get any holiday time really, going to be working forever at this rate, oh well least I'll have money eh.

Graduating this June with my bachelor's but it hardly matters because it's anthropology.

Stop now before you realize it was all a waste of time and money.

What are you looking to do m8? Got any education under your belt?

I started in 2009, still haven't finished

>completed undergrad
>got 4 more years of law school
>nothing guaranteed after that
>will be close to 30 at that point

Wew.

Never finished college but make decent money as an a/v technician. I don't have many friends. I work long hours and my nights mostly consist of drinking and shitposting. Gf and I just broke up so I've been bummed about that on top of it.

>tfw gonna get my license this summer and finally be free to work and play video games

I'm thinking of moving to america after finishing.

Graduated pharmacy school this year. Still single forever. I am talking to this girl in china, maybe she wants to be my internet gf.

>start my bachelors
>parents make too much for me to get financial aid
>community college routinely fucks me
>classes either closed or not given during summer
>semester system
>bullshit prerequisites not at university
>working and only going part time
>finally get accepted to university
>realize every decent degree has core program prereqs stacked out 3-4 years that you're supposed to start as a freshman
>parents kick me out
>have to go work for 3 years
>come back to start school again
>get fucked paying out of state tuition
>can only afford to go part time
>about to run out of money again

just fucking kill me.

going to get a few certifications and hope it pays off. still have another 4 semesters for my degree.

>poor as fuck
>nobody gives a shit about me anymore
>ghosted by everyone because I object to using Facebook
>trying my best to get along with what little I have
>government decides to wring more money out of me than I can afford because I try to start up a new business
>can't fight them 1v1 since they're the government
>no one can help me
>no one to talk to
>can't afford a lawyer
>go to bed alone every night at home for the past 10 years since I moved out
>no light in the horizon
>no light inside
>meanwhile shitskins and people who don't want to work get money left and right simply for being here
>thinking about doing a last stand and killing every jew I see before I get stopped

Move to one of the wetter states like Washington or Oregon. Everywhere else is Niggerland.

fuck, I'm writing my thesis right now...

>23 now
>dropped out of high school in tenth grade
>NEET still living with parents
>haven't been outside since December
>need haircut

Was thinking of living for a couple of years in California and then move up to the north near canadians. I heard that the landscape and comunity is awesome.

>mfw I just finished my thesis 2 days ago and will never write a paper in my life from now on out. Hang in man.

Montana's landscape is possibly the most beautiful landscape I have ever seen in my entire life, would definitely recommend it. The Yukon is really nice too.

if you're going to live in California you should live in Northern California, everything below that is just a fucking turd.

You'll be fine. Just finish strong man. I took 8 years to finish and I'm doing pretty good

Long distance relationships suck and are more trouble than they are worth. Been there done that.

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Americans, I will fucking dox the next American I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life

I finish in December. Will have taken me 5 and a half years.

POO

IN

THE

LOO

Don't forget to poo in loo

How did this meme reach you?

Pajeet, don't fall for the college meme.

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Indians, I will fucking tell the next Indian I see on Sup Forums to poo in the loo. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you smelly shitskins. I hate you all get a life

tad late

Finished bachelors in History

Got a job I fucking hated for 2 years

Did my best there even though i felt like killing myself every day

Now been in a job i really enjoy for 2 years

Leaving University is the beginning of the struggle. Not the end.

>21 years old, got held back by being born in the middle of the year and then a teacher's strike in high school
>prevision of graduating now 2020 and growing

just fuck my shit up sempai, i'm not even sure mech eng is my calling

maybe i should have joined the military when i had the chance

Just getting out of a very costly 2 year relationship, just trying to re-adjust. Figure out if I want someone new or just chill for a bit.

Even if you're so lonely you don't wanna live

And then to top it all off, it won't even matter because the British Legal code will be replaced by Sharia law

>AS in Math and Science
>Still in school for computer science
>Just landed a long term full time job. Benefits + pension
An I gonna make it?

get a dog, helped me stave of suicide, and at least the dog will truly love you

drinking also helps

Gonna graduate from my masters in a month.
Uni was great. Living at home I was able to use maintenance loans to live like a king.
It's the same flat 9% on earnings over £21,000 that gets written off after 30 years regardless of how much I borrow.

Do it Skavlan

>Got my LL.M. a year ago
>Still haven't applied to a single job
>Don't want to be a fucking wage slave
>Don't want to do anything at all - I have zero interests or desires
>Parents about to kick me out
>No place to stay
>My education is becoming more and more worthless with each passing day

It took me 6 years to get my CS degree with a minor in math. Stay strong, man.

Yeah man, life is pretty good.

Finished my doctorate about a year ago and now working.

>about to turn 26
>haven't finished with bachelor's yet
>don't mind going to class but all the writing is fucking bullshit

I'm not saying don't be friends with her and maybe even get her to flash you some titties, but don't get attached or develop feelings for her or else you'll only put yourself through hell.

I enlisted and planning on finishing a degree in aviation when i return. It also became obvious that i won't have friends soon. They couldn't believe i would take an evil government job and support Trump. They only became more far left since i left. It's only matter of time before they call me a nazi.

>dump girlfriend 2 years ago
>havent touched a girl since
>go from bluest blue pill to dadpill level redpill
>want kids
>need to lose weight and work on self
>too busy working and going back to school so I can work more
the women I come across are fucking harpies man there has to be a better way

>Almost finished bachelors (had to take a couple spanish classes at night to finish my foreign language requirements) in December 2014
>Start looking for work, coast along on two-three part time low wage jobs while I hunt for full time decent work
>Work with a recruiting agency and send in tons of apps (mostly for paralegal gigs but also for a couple other things)
>Get a decent amount of interviews but no job- feedback is always the same, "we liked you but we went with someone who had more experience"
>20/21 at this point- had been working multiple jobs since I was 17, had completed two unpaid internships with local lawyers (academic credit for one, other guy kindof took me under his wing, let me borrow his car, overpaid me for doing simple manual labor on his rental properties etc. so both worked out regardless)
>August comes and I graduate. Still working shitty jobs, recruiting agency is no longer contacting me
>Finally attain job selling insurance for state farm
>Ace all the tests and training they throw my way but can't sell for shit
>Even worse the agency is a three person deal (myself included) and my bosses are a 60 year old husband and wife team
>Bosses are completely insufferable- wife will tell me to do one thing, husband will tell me to do another and then accuse me of trying to play them off of each other when I bring up the thing his wife wanted me to do (wtf)
>Husband constantly bouncing around from one idea to another
>Look into their marketing software and see that they've burned through five employees in as many years (one lasted for all of two days- the longest for 6 months)
>End up quitting after three months
>Spend February through April hanging out, living off savings and studying for the lsat
>Moved back in with my parents at the start of May
>Taking the lsat on June 6th (right now I'm scoring between 172-175 on my timed practice tests so pretty solidly in the top one percentile)
>Moving to Korea to teach english on June 11th

How do i finish a BA quickly when i work 40-50 hours a week without parental assistance?

inb4 take out a lone for 20 grand.

Upside

>Start dating gf in late november
>First long term girlfriend
>Helped me stay sober after a pretty serious 3.5 yr long bout of alcoholism
>Coming up on six months of sobriety
>Working out everyday, in pretty good shape
>Gf convinced me to see a psych, got prescribed anti-depressants and feel so, so much better.

Online and night classes.

Maybe do entirely online classes and have zero life for the next however long it takes to finish

>five years
>For a two year degree

Just drop out already; college isn't for everyone. You're better off finding a job that pays decently and that only requires a highschool education.

They're rare but they exist- start looking.

I'm 28 man and work all the time. Where the fuck do you even meet girls besides online dating?

Third year EE
it's painful but at least my uni has a good co op program

Yes, devote your entire lives to pieces of paper, bonus goy points if they're in a completely worthless subjects.

>going to school for philosophy
>want to be a journalist
>start submitting work to publications while in school
>people love my work, hustle my ass off and sell myself to people
>start becoming a respected voice in the field
>get professional gigs
>realize I'm doing what I'm going to school for already
>realize no one has ever asked to see a diploma
>when anyone asks "What did you get your degree in?" I just reply "Oh, well at University I was a Philosophy Major with a minor in Journalism" (not technically a lie)

My first published book is selling like hotcakes familiana

>Where the fuck do you even meet girls besides online dating?
shit if I know I litteraly have only been on dates with girls Ive met online or leftovers from my friends.
never got past the 2nd date with any of them. I would say I have too high of standard but "capable of having a stable family" really isnt that hard is it?

Get off those antidepressants right the fuck now. Lift more increase your natural testosterone. Avoid the pharma jew at all costs. Your body has all it needs to make you a happy man

Final exams of 1st year
Fucking B.tech I hate engineering.

>tfw just finished my bachelors today

grats senpai, what is it about?

Worked my ass off to finish my BS in comp sci in 3 years to save money.
Now I have to move to New Hampshire to work a job I don't really want.
Finding a place to live is a bitch; my credit history is good but without a rental history and being a 21 year-old kid makes it tough

My point is: hang in there, user... it gets better and worse at the same time lol

Doing the fieldwork for my masters this summer. Gonna be great.

Are you getting a bachelor's in looking in the loo?

>about to get AA
>69.88 in a prerequisite class
>by the time the grade was released it was too late to sign up for summer classes

Going to have to do an accelerated online course or something so that I can finish asap. Not going to be fun, online courses suck ass

Bullshit.

My depression drove me to alcoholism (and I was involved with athletics from my freshman year of highschool through to my second year of college when the alcoholism finally got to be too much).

It's correcting a chemical imbalance in my brain- I'm never going back to that bullshit.

>tfw in the middle of my finals

Just kill me, senpai.

Already finished a double major at santa barbara- Chemistry and Financial Economics.took me 3.5 years doing 24-26 units per semester ughhhhh.

When I had to do those fucking 6 hour labs and write papers on government fiscal policy and spending i wanted to rollover and die.

But I'm done and decided to look for a job, right now im a pharm tech.

Gjor det for Norge

milo?

Did you dodge the rodge?

> tfw never started

>3.87 unweighted HS gpa
>2280 SAT
>full tuition and honors program at great school
>freshman in fall of 2009
>finally going back this fall to finish up the last 6 courses I need
>still need to do probationary semester because college gpa dropped below a 2.0
>have vastly improved in virtually all aspects of myself and my mental/emotional health but still have nagging thoughts some days that it wasn't enough and I'm gonna flunk out again
>if I can't make it through the probationary semester I'll probably just move to some SEA country where no one else knows how much of a waste my life has been

I wasn't near the isla vista killings at that time, I lived in the ghetto area away from rich ppl.

I'm in the same boat friendo. I'm not one to get all depressed and shit as I believe in fighting no matter what but it's easy to fall in that hole. I work hard but it just seems pointless with no one at your side.

>all of these college cucks

Things are going well because I actually have marketable skills unlike you people who wasted a ton of money and time on a worthless piece of paper.

Triple certified pipefitter / boiler maker / welder here. I'm 24 and a private contractor making a minimum $80/hour residential work and $150/hour industrial.

Never been in debt and never will be, own my house without mortgage, have a rental property, have several high value vehicles and plan on having a family (can easily afford 4 or 5 children).

But I'm sure you have no regrets. :^)

i just dropped out of college and joined the air force last week so happy no more classes for a while

Enjoy your blown out knees.

I plan on running well into my 80s.

Yeah but you probably work like 80 hours a week doing shit work

post pic of your "high value vehicles"

jokes on you, the best brazillian universities are free

Almost done. I've technically finished my maths and physics and am moving to electronics now. I've also finished my computer classes. For Computer engineering.

So I guess one or two more years but it's fun and I'm planning on minoring in math.

I'm actually glad I majored in Finance. As a Sup Forums frequenter reading about the evil financial industry, it is deeply interesting to learn how it all works. Know thy enemy, keep your enemies close, etc. but it really does apply. It is empowering to understand the mechanics behind the layers of financial instruments that make our state-sanctioned usury function.

I might get a doctorate in Finance honestly. Everyone should at the bare minimum learn the basics of the time value of money and risk versus return so you know wtf people mean when they offer you certain interest rates.

>time value of money and risk versus return
Those are taught in Engineering Bachelors too. I wish every subject was like that

Not really

Gone back on anti-depressants for anxiety/depression. Haven't spoken to any of my "friends" in over a year. Barely leave the house unless it's necessary. Severely dejected over never even kissing someone.

Somehow still in decent physical shape. At least I've not resorted to alcohol.

we should probably have an entire board dedicated to therapeutic support
>be me
>24, going on 25
>got BA in history even though I told my family that I'd probably get a useless BA if I went to college
>wanted to just go military and die in Iraq or something
>finish BA
>focused on studies; didn't network
>surprise, it's useless!
>work office job for a year after graduation
>like co-workers, hate the job and soul-crushing sense of nowhere
>try grad school
>no PHD program wants me, only get accepted into MA program by kike school
>okay maybe this is a leg-up
>do MA program
>it sucks, I hate everything, everyone hates me, advisor is a cunt, don't get into PHD programs
>basically on extentions for everything right now because my last semester was so stressful
>literally on suicide watch
>hate my life
>will probably be kicked out of my mom's house if I don't finish program because my mother thinks that's positive motivation
>suicide ideation almost every day
>have serious alcoholism
>no grill
at least I'm not a wizard, I guess
I beg God every day to just end my suffering since I'm too much of a bitch to follow through

>Taking the mind-numbing Jew instead of dealing with the root causes of depression.
And you're somehow pleased that you've not resorted to alcohol?

Have bachelor's in economics
25 yr old white male
Have decent job but not great
Have final interview for new job next Friday. I am the only candidate remaining but they wanna make sure I'm a fit.
Doing alright. New job would almost double income.

>we should probably have an entire board dedicated to therapeutic support
It's called tumblr, go back to it

you need Jesus

o-ok
will Jesus kill me?

Just got a good chunk of change from a life insurance policy, will be able to make that last for years and finally be a NEET. Feels good man.

living the life my man

i do "feel" for people experiencing difficulty and delay to graduate. Just forge forward and do the work that you must do, implement changes or new strategy to do it, and fucking finish your undergrad. If necessary, change major to something easier to graduate with anything than to not graduate at all. If you're just not good at something, then that's an indication to consider something different that seems like play rather than a frustrating mess where you're sinking all the time. There are options. Be smart about it. But no matter what, despair is a sin against the sky g0d. Don't get bitter, get better. Graduate degree here and I struggled as an undergrad too due to too much on my plate.

it's a science, and good for you. it's interesting and fun topic. congratulations to you and to others too.

>tfw existential crisis

If dying wasn't such a fucking hassle I don't think I'd bother continue with this life.