How does a boy become a man. I'm 24 and I still feel the same as I did when I was 14

How does a boy become a man. I'm 24 and I still feel the same as I did when I was 14

Other urls found in this thread:

cam-x.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Realizations. Toughening. Acceptance of responsibility. Employment. Confidence. These things make a mighty manly man.

Also, striving for self betterment. Setting and achieving goals. Learning time management and murdering your own procrastination in cold blood. Men do. Boys try.

it doesn't matter, we will all be lost, in time, like tears in rain.

This. This is not a man. Philosophy and metaphysics don't pay your bills or get you things you want. His attitude is how you end up a fucking NEET.

How can I get rid of my comfort zone?

That's not how it works. You still have a comfort zone. You just make yourself leave it when you have to. It's just like bravery. A brave man confronting a home invader is still scared and out of his comfort zone, but he does it because it has to be done and he's the only one who can.

You already are. Congrats.

>Employment
Yesss yesss, you give that Goyim the advice he needs to succeed!

If he feels the same and has the same outlooks in life as he did at 14, he's a man by puberty alone. A wuss. A pussy. The guy who cries after working a 8 hour shift. The guy afraid to kill bugs, handle pesrs, do house maintenance or yardwork. Hardly a man at all. No woman wants a pussy man, user.

How do I get the right motivation to do so then?

Go ahead and blieve it's better to live off welfare and food stamps instead of playing the game. When you're 50, broke, homeless and wifeless, I'll still be here winning with my house, wife, kids and something to do with my time besides spank it to anime waifus. You are ALSO not a man, faggot. Working has a point besides money. I won't spell it out for you.

What do you want from life?

thats what they don't tell you user. you never feel like an adult. no matter how old you get, there isnt ever some magic moment where your thoughts change.

Disillusionment, and abandoning your hopes, dreams, and accepting the existential dread that will undoubtedly become a staple in your daily life.

I'm the same as I was when I was six years old. And omg I feel so damn old....I don't really feel anything.

Cute. You're still not a man. If everyone were a worthless NEET like you, we'd still be living in mud huts because of lazy faggots wanting everyone else to provide their quality of life for them. Go fuck yourself, manlet. Some of us have shit to do.

Also, I have no debt or loans. My wife is my first and only wife and we've already been together a decade. When my family is low on money, I let MY PARENTS borrow money. Your parents must be so disappointed in your lack of work ethic.

>gee, it's almost as if working and having the surplus value of my labor being exploited is a bad thing
>if only there was another way around this
Don't be a sucker.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."
I always liked this quote by Theodore Roosevelt. Maybe you will too.

>I'll still be here winning
When you collect all of the shekels it will be YOU who is having the last laugh!

>muh noble (and brave) work ethic
No u r the sucker

Whatever, b/ro. We both know you're a lonely loser with no redeeming qualities. That's why you go out of your way to attack men like me who enjoy working, getting out of the house and buying things we want. How sad it must be to be you...

>I can't wait for the weekend

Knowledge and testing your self.

I recommend travel, to a minimaly civilized place. Learn and live amongst the locals for a few weeks, leave this new home for a trial of combat.

Go to Mongolia, get away from Ulaanbaatar.... Live with nomads, go to a small out post town, kill a man with your bare hands. Fly back home to civilization and realize the terrible truth that you are never far from death and having embraced it will make you not just a man, but a man of action.

For what else do you have in life other than your deeds and actions, your memory doesn't live on in your possessions.

What the fuck is brave about working, Anti-Jew samefag? Projecting, are we? I work because it's a means to my self-chosen ends. It gets me what I want. Food. Clothes. Assets. I guess that's all foreign to you with mommy's tendies.

I'm still looking for that answer
I kinda feel like OP, 26 here

I can't wait for my paid overseas vacation where I buy anything I want, faggot.

>assumptions
Listen wagie if you're gonna get upset, I'll leave you to it fam

Well that's your first step then. Being a man is basically setting a goal, and then striving and clawing until you attain it. Look at all the most successful men in the world. They all share this trait. "I want X. To get X, I have to do Y." Then you do Y like a boss and succeed.

Kek
Yeah, I hope you enjoy your holiday too, you've earned it! :)
>buy anything I want
Within limits.. LOL

>manlet
Jeez almost got me, so sad there're so many immature "men" around, but hey it's b after all

>I feel things you people wouldn't believe
Hope?

don't do this to me user

Worked fine for hemmingway in Spain.

Worked well for most early civilizations.

Cute. You're still not a man. If everyone were a worthless NEET like you, we'd still be living in mud huts because of lazy faggots wanting everyone else to provide their quality of life for them. Go fuck yourself, manlet. Some of us have shit to do.

Also, I have no debt or loans. My wife is my first and only wife and we've already been together a decade. When my family is low on money, I let MY PARENTS borrow money. Your parents must be so disappointed in your lack of work ethic.

Quick. What year is your car? Do you live in a place you pay the bills? How much is in your bank account? I'm being sincere. You like to mock, big boy, but I can see your unwashed human husk through the screen.

It is a real shame the actor wasn't given any more acting opportunities that worth his talent.

Oh, well now that you put a maymay on it, I see how absurd I was.

"89 R32 GTR
>hurr durr 80's LOL
I own my own house
Bank balance is 6 digits atm.
U?

I'll take that as a no then.

Nothing ever changes. You're the same as you were the moment you were born.

>Chris "the roid" Johnson
Do u like him?

I'm not OP. just plz don't do this. not tonight.

When your hair starts thinning

Every bit of that is bullshit and you know it. I don't need to lie on the internet to strangers. I pay a mortgage, have 10k in the bank at the moment (honeymoon, wedding and house down payments are expensive) and I'm not too proud to admit I drive a 98 Mercury Mountaineer. Now why don't you tell me the truth, Mr. 100k with no job?

his name is Dwayne you incompetent shit hew

>Then you do Y like a boss and succeed.
I thought it's mostly about keep trying, since even if you fall (what's almost a sure thing), what counts is how many times you choose to stand up again from learning about it

And oh my god, I've got to, got to move on

>Every bit of that is bullshit and you know it.
>pic related
Whatevs brah

Yes. Absolutely. If at first, you don't succeed, try, try again, user. Quitting isn't a manly trait.

Fuck you David Putty

a good job, and a mortgage should do the trick. After that it doesnt matter if you play video all games or collect toys, if you handle serious responsibilities you will feel like a man and want to bitch slap anyone who says otherwise

>How does a boy become a man
Hard knocks, loss, listening to your elders, hormones, the actual aging of the brain, calculated/educated risk-taking, continually dealing and being concerned with big boy things. Becoming a man might be going it alone even though you know you're afraid. Get hurt. Make mistakes. Remember them. Get hurt again. Make more mistakes. Remember them. Continue. Be afraid, but keep going, because no one is going to make you, no one is going to drag you, and you might find that it gets less scary as you go.

Nice trips, but I started feeling like an adult after 19.

You'll never feel any different. That's just life. That's why people look back and wonder where all the years went. They're all the same

Then I'll do it, gonna work hard for what I want, albeit I still need to really know what is that, but I'll keep trying
Thanks for your help, user

No problem. I wish you success, happiness and companionship, user.

You don't know that. I'm not even close to the same as I was at 16. Just because you never mentally progressed doesn't mean he won't. Look up Erickson's stages of psychosocial development.

too young? cam-x.com

>experience
>insight on others with accuracy
>emotional iq

age doesnt bring wisdom, experience does. a child can be more mature than an adult.

literally seen grown men still act like children because they never stepped beyond their home state and never had any drive to understand others, especially other races and cultures. these guys had everything handed to them, did their drug binges, partied, had sex without constraints and never had to worry about failing an interview or looking the part. worse people by far. i am talking to you rural america.

As the other guy in here trying to help, this user is right. Experiences and a desire to grow/mature. These are some keys to adulthood.

>murdering your own procrastination in cold blood
I'll have to remember that.

A life time changing event, there is no man boy to man, or girl to women ritual, only life changing events where you get that 100 yard stare. you'll know

Another good indicator is when you lose the ability to use your imagination

lose the person you loved most

How to change from a boy to a man.

-Do what you say. If you say you will. Then do it.
-Control your emotions. Being easily upset is something children do. Men are not easily brought to anger or let emotion rule them.
-Learn useful skills be of use and earn your keep. A MALE who needs his parents or a woman to support him financially for food, shelter and survival is not a man. He is a boy.
-Stop engaging in silly things and being a fool. You can joke around and be funny but to do stupid things all the time and enjoy watching stupid things will make you stupid.
- Be careful about the friends you keep. You will become those friends eventually.
-A woman is a compliment to your life not your life goal. Women are to enhance and enrich your life with love, lust and learning. They bring a feminine aspect to your life. But if you make them your end goal they will ruin you. Have goals that go beyond the desire for a female.
-Maintain order in your mind, body and surrounds. Have a clear mind, be healthy physically and keep organized in your home and business workings.
-Read the poem "If" by Rudyard Kipling.

A defeatist, loser, childish, and immature perspective.

>How do i become a man
Stop being a nigger. Worked for me

>murdering your own procrastination in cold blood. Men do. Boys try.
Is this a cringe thread now?

Who gives a fuck?
Manhood is whatever power fantasy you personally believe in.
Mine happens to be complete sovereignty, free of the opinions of others, living life on my own terms.
Like a king, only better.

Here's a Protip: Dudes never grow up. Inside our heads, we're still somewhere between 15-23 years old.

Yeah, we get "wisdom" etc, mostly by getting our asses handed to us by life, and our faces get wrinkly and our skin and balls sag, but inside your head you will always be a kid - which is why that 60 year old dude at the mall is eye-balling those 16 year old girls wearing the Wet Seal tube-tops. It's not that he's a "dirty old man" as everyone likes to say - it's because he STILL likes 16 year old girls in tube tops (and admit it, who doesn't?).

So, if your brain never really gets old, and you still view yourself as being young (until you look in the mirror, that is), then you still find the same shit funny as you did when you were a kid.

Sup Forums is still funny (except the endless Trap and Andy Sixx retarded threads) - so OldFags can still enjoy it.

Remember, if you are lucky enough, you too will one day be an OldFag, and some little shit wearing Pampers today will be calling you "grandpa" and telling you to "get off my Sup Forums!"... OldDestyKek...

>Like a king, only better.

MIODS !!

>that 60 year old dude at the mall is eye-balling those 16 year old girls wearing the Wet Seal tube-tops. It's not that he's a "dirty old man" as everyone likes to say - it's because he STILL likes 16 year old girls in tube tops (and admit it, who doesn't?).
This.
When I was younger an older guy said to me "you know, you never get sick of looking at girls in school uniforms"
Cheeky old bastard

You white people have diseased minds. Just kill a local with your bare hands... absurd honkey.

Don't listen to the faggots OP

You have to live. Do things that scare you. Go with your gut. Take calculated risks and fail miserably but never give up.

It is the pain and suffering of failure, the bliss of success and all the realizations that come with it.

Take personal responsibility for everything that happens to you regardless of the outcome and you will grow.

You know everything... Except when you are wrong and when to keep your mouth shut. You ought to fill the gaps in your knowledge.

Is that the lead android from Blade Runner?

Wow, you are dense.
I guess your parents skimped on the brains and decided give you an extra thick skull.

If I knew everything I wouldn't ever be wrong tho

Life experiences.
Being at your lowest. Being at your highest.
Loving, losing, winning, losing again.
Gaining trust, losing trust. Being happy in faith, losing all faith. Losing all hope, hoping for everything.

A measure of a man is by his life experiences. What makes you a man is what you make out of those experiences.

This is the type of comment a boy would make. Insulting, projecting, unnecessarily petty. Example of a child/boy.... Not a man.

Why aren't you practicing my suggestions. Keeping your mouth closed.

You black people and your white boogeyman. How did you conclude he was white? Was it because he was literate? That's racist.

Suck my dick, you little shit.

>mouth
This isn't real life

your lack of pop culture knowledge is disgusting

An adult is someone who has correctly perceived how temporary we are

That's normally through direct experience - the death of parents, or friends, or your life touched directly or indirectly by serious illness or very serious hardship of some kind.

Those situations and those emotions put everything else in your life in perspective.

A little ego battle in the office? It doesn't matter

Someone better at something that you? It doesn't matter

Someone has something nicer than you? It doesn't matter

Someone harshing your vibe? it doesn't matter

This isn't the same as being depressed. You still enjoy everything about life, you even appreciate more because your know and have internalised that you'll only be around for another bunch of decades.

If you're 24 then don't be in any hurry to grow up and get there. Go out, have sex, enjoy experiencing lifes riches.

I concluded he was white because I have lived around white people my entire life and I know how silly white males think and act. The average white boy grows up sheltered in a bubble of protection and isolation from the harsh realities of the world. That is why there is a huge emphasis in young white male culture of "proving oneself" as you have never been brought into manhood by a difficult culture or harsh living conditions you have a very strong desire to test yourselves. Most whites don't notice this but we see it all the time. You have aggression without direction. You are chronologically of age but you are still treated as children. At an age when many black children have been fending for themselves and having to hold their own, the white male is kept sheltered and protected. So when I read something as stupid as "proving oneself" by going to Mongolia to kill a person with their bare hands I know for certain that only a foolish unproven and sheltered white boy was behind this thought. Believe it or not most minorities don't often talk like this. but you white boys do. Your raging desire to prove yourselves and test what you are made of comes from your protected childhoods and teenage years. Most of you white boys will live off your parents tit into adulthood. Some of you will not even have worked a day in your life even at the age of 26. This false reality that is the fault of both your weak parents and your culture is what ruins your minds and makes you think it is a normal thought to want to go to Mongolia or some place similar and kill a person in order to be "a man". It is pathetic. But you cannot see how pathetic it is because it is your culture.

Stop contributing your nonsense to this discussion.

See how perceptive I am. Just a little boy. I'd pass on sucking your dick but I'd love to pound your mommy's wet hole. Only after you go to bed of course, don't want to scar your fragile young mind.

Go hike the Appalachian Trail.
It worked for me.

u basically have to fake it, im 45 and feel the same as ever, my friends have kidz and they still the same, we sneak off to kidz playroom to snort coke