You are asked to create a qualification system for the FIFA world cup and the UEFA champions league so that the...

You are asked to create a qualification system for the FIFA world cup and the UEFA champions league so that the competition is played between the best of the best without any freebies for smaller nations

Write down the amount of teams from each confederation that should be represented in the World Cup AND
The amount of teams from each national league that should be represented in the CL

I'll start with the WC
>Africa 0
>Oceania 0
>NA 3
>Asia 3
>South America 10 (yes, all of them)
>Europe 16
Probably make New Zealand and the best African team to play play-offs between each other and the winner to play against the last team in South America

CL I don't even know if spamming it with with teams from the top leagues and spicing it up with a few Portugese, French, Russian and Ukrainian teams is a good idea, Belgian champions probably don't make the cut

Why are volleyball girls so perfect?

NA 4
Africa 4
SA 6
Asia 4
Oceania 2
Europe 12

Make the Champions League CHAMPIONS League again. Make another competition where the top 16 coefficient teams fight each other if they care so much about shekels.

This is autism. But of course people will call it """ cute""".

>Oceania 2
Stopped reading there
You do know that Australia is not in OFC, and that New Zealand is garbage that would finish second to last in any euro qualifying group? Remember the last confed cup with FUCKING FRENCH POLYNESIA, they were there because NZ managed to lose the title to them

Nobody would watch that crap before the semifinals
It would inevitably lead to games like top league champion vs. Croatian/Austrian/Czech/Greek/Swiss/Romanian/Danish champion

>wanting a literal NZ wins lol qualifying round

I know Aus is in AFC, but it'd be more competitive if there was a spot that wasn't NZs to lose.

Was source ever posted?

Pretty much.

Real Madrid vs Manchester is more interesting to people than whoever is the Romanian champion vs the Czech champion. Real and Manchester are better teams, as well.

This is list is actually not so wrong, but Venezuela and Bolivia are certainly not WC tier.

>Africa 0
>Oceania 0
>NA 3
>Asia 3
>South America 7
>Europe 19

Let the 19th of europe and 7th of south america play against the best from africa and ocenia in play-offs.

Give one of Europe's to Africa, while keeping the playoffs, and it's pretty good.

I think there are only about 24 good clubs/nations so i'd make each tournament into 24 teams. For example, with the CL:
8 groups of 3, teams play each other twice. Top through go 2.
4 groups of 4, teams play each other twice. Top through go 2.
Quarter-Finals, home and away leg
Semi-Finals, home and away leg
Final

This only comes to only 2 extra matchdays for the winner and there are lots of big games in both the first and second groups. The teams that qualified would be as follows;
England, Germany, Italy, Spain=4 each
France, Portugal=2 each
And then the rest of Europe can fight it out to get the 4 remaining spots.

>Africa 6
>Oceania 0
>NA 5
>Asia 5
>South America 10 (yes, all of them)
>Europe 4

>matchdays
That's where you're wrong
A three team group has the same amount of matchdays as a 4 team group, that's why 5 team UEFA cup groups would be forgotten as a dead meme
>Team A vs team B and team C just misses the matchday

>England, Germany, Italy, Spain=4 each
But don't you think English, Spanish e.t.c. clubs that ended up 5th and lower are top material and more interesting to watch?

We wanted a world cup, not an Ape cup

as yurup nt's is pretty much filled of africans right now, whats yours alternative? to give all to the asians?

WC
>Africa 5
>Oceania 0
>NA 3
>Asia 4
>South America 7
>Europe 13

32 countries, no group stage, knock outs from day 1. 16 + 8 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 32 matches, one per day.

La Liga, EPL, = 3 teams each
Bundesliga, Serie A, League 1, Primeira Liga = 2 teams each
Eredivisie = 1 team
Rest of UEFA = 1 team

16 teams, 4 groups, best 2 of each group advance to knock out stage.

>EPL having more top tier teams than Serie A and Bundesliga
Nice meme.

Only former winners allowed.
Nations get to enter one team per world cup won.

>Brazil: 5
>Italy: 4
>Germany: 4
>Argentina: 2
>France: 1
>Spain:1
>Luis Suarez: 1
>Banter: 1

>matchdays
Yeah, I misused the word. I meant that the teams will play only two extra games if they win.

She's in high school.

16 team champions league is enough

Spain 3
England 3
Germany 2
Italy 2
France 1
Portugal 1

Rest of Europe: 4
Champions of Netherlands, Russia, Belgium and Greece have guaraneed spot in the final play-off to determine the final four, while all other champions battle for the other 4 play-off spots.

>FIFA WC
UEFA: 13
CAF: 5
AFC: 4,5
OFC: 0,5
Conmebol: 4,5
Concacaf: 4,5
Host Country: 1

>UCL
Only national champions
The same formula used between 1994 and 1997

You are fucking way waaaay too young. or just an imbecille. When Steaua Bukaresti won it vs Barcelona I remeber this fucking cheeky 0-0 as the best game ever seen. On second place there is Crvena Zvezda Belgrad humiliating Olympique Marsylie in 1990 or 91. Then it all went down the shitter and now we have money vs more money games with muh 11 over 50mln stars. Or when Legia got destroyed by Panathinaikos legend and GOAT of greek league, a pole named Warzycha in 1/4. those were the good times.

You have to understand that RM or Barca winning this shit over and over again is not about what football is. Legia 3-3 with Real is what makes it great.

Expand it to 64 teams then, get rid of Europa League and distribute the money extremely fairly.