Sell me this pen

sell me this pen

Other urls found in this thread:

cam-x.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gimme your phone number

Why would you want to buy a pen? That's for grown ups, stick to pencils, please.

Just vocaroo it so we can all enjoy.

If you buy this pen, I will suck your dick.

Want to buy this sick-ass pen for like, a buck, dude?

Your mom will die in her sleep tonight if you don't buy this pen

If you don't buy this pen, your mother will die in her sleep tonight

are you even trying faggots? op here

Write me your name

it'll cure your crippling depression and suicidiality

I wish I had a pen.

sold

Fuck your wolf of wall street thread

If you don't buy this pen I'll fucking stab you with it

fucking retard

lol

I'm a corporate Jew using manipulation tactics to swindle you out of your shekels

fuck, i cant argue with that. sold too

62 grains and shaped to slice through the air.
It can tear a man apart from vast distances.
And truly greater than the sword.

Oi, buy this fucking pen or ill break into your house and rape your dog.

joke's on you, my dog is dead

That's not gonna stop him

My grandfather had pens like this with his name on them in his office. I still occasionally use some of those pens, really good pens

You can use it to write with

This extraordinary pen comes equipped with the most advanced ink delivery technology, allowing you to write more smoothly than with any other pen. The pen also comes plated in a special stainless-steel alloy that will never smudge or stain from frequent use, remaining at a bright sheen perpetually. You can have all of this for the low price of one dollar, yes that's right, only one dollar!

Hey, can you write down your name on this paper for me, pal?

Up to you, user...

YOU HAVE THAT SAME PEN?! YOU GOD

do yo happen to have OCD?

but how do you erase your mistakes?

too young? cam-x.com

Well sir its a mighty fine pen. I would prove it by shoving it up my ass to convince you but then it would be used.

we have a deal

This pen is the ultimate penis enlargement device. Just lube the tip, and gradually increase how deeply you insert it in your urethra. I know from experience that it is best to increase depth by 1/8" bi-weekly.

no but I'm on the high functioning end of the autism spectrum

this pen is made of 100% white gold, with a carbon fiber outer finish. designed and forged in germany by gold smiths of the asian variety. First we have little children work 12 hrs a day to find only the finest gold. We then have them smuggle it to us from cambodia to Germany, they are then shot and burnt, we use the soot and ashes to make the carbon fiber. be assured there are sweat and tears in these pens. Coming in at $17,999 I'm gonna give the first 300 callers a crazy deal... lets say two easy payments of 29,99

Come on, it's a great deal... Please?...

It feels good if u put up you're ass

If you don't buy this pen, Imma stab you in the throat with it.

now we're talking

nice gif mind if i save it

Its a really nice pen. Id really rather keep it. Unless you really wanted it.. but being you handed it to me, you clearly don't right?

dude sold I'm just so amazed you had the same one. You obviously know what you're talking about, you OWN it

I don't feel right selling you that pen. Why get that pen when you could get this pen. I've got more if you'd like to take a look at them.

I don't give a shit, take your stupid pen and go fuck yourself with it. Jew.

buyiing tis pen. well crate magic window four youre dog

Sold

your a faggot if you dont buy this pen

But wait... There is more...
Can yo up see it, OP?!

niggers use that pen op, dont be a nigger

What we have here is a top of the line gel ink pen made out of aircraft grade aluminum and if you unscrew the middle you can change the pen out for a mechanical pencil.

No! It's a great pen! I'm keeping it!

worst pitch ever. Kys. I'm fucking serious.

BAM FUCKING BOOZLED

>sell me this pen

No, pens are in high demand right now and I need to save everyone for a big customer, best I can sell you is this crayon.

one time my buddy said this to me
i was wtf pleb, im not in business
I do science like a real nigger, gtfo of my face with that bullshit

When I was in the military my good friend tried to get me to fuck his wife in front of him. She was alright. She thought I looked like Brendan Frasier, but I look nothing like him. My friend was a manlet, and I am tall and athletic.

She came into my bedroom after a party one night and tried to do nasty shit. I had to physically push her out of my bedroom and lock the door.

I could never do that to a friend. never. Even if it was his kink.

WE GOT PLAYED LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!

I don't give a fuck

Yup

this pen can fuck your prostate super hard pls buy

Not the same one... The on on OP's picture is a pen, not a fucking graphite shite.
Source:
>i had the same one til it broke in half

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You just got fucking played

no u

IM FUCKING DONE FUCK!

Oh shit... WHATS THAT?!

Could it be you really got played?...

To help me to understand better how my product might help you, I would love to learn more about how you use a pen during your daily routine. When do you rely most on a pen during the day? When was the last time you used a pen? What was satisfying about the experience? What was lacking or frustrating?"

And this is how you sell a pen