General lonely thread come in here to vent maybe i'll vent myself

general lonely thread come in here to vent maybe i'll vent myself

self-bump cause im lonely

pretty sure my favorite threads just died all because of one faggot

if you didnt watch anime maybe you wouldnt be lonely, faggot

>implying anime isnt mainstream nowadays

OP here nothing wrong with a bit of anime and im just a bit lonely and depressed everybody gets like this

Why are you such a little faggot?

Vent bump (I'll post later)

Bump for less lonelyness

OP here idk cause im depressed

I'll be your friend user

Why

Its almost 7 in the morning and i havent slept. All i do is smoke weed every single day and stay inside. Depression and anxiety have ruined my life. Im 26 and still live at home my mother. Im also in love with a lesbian that ill never have. I dont even want to die. I just simply do not want to exist anymore. Therapy and medication have failed drastically. Im too weak to kill myself.

do u live in florida id fuck you good

OP here i got a lot of stress from my family too only do like amazing in school im trying to get a job but failing miserable i went to a doctor and found out my stress levels were so high its dangerously affecting my heart and i have a tumor that could activate any second

OP here thank you

No i live in potato land.
Also im not Ciara in the pic.

What do you think you need to be happy

OP here my own place and a break just from everything im still recovering from abuse from my mother and i just wanna really think about stuff but i never get free time

hi

You "tried" to get a job? You will get a job. No excuses. It's called persistence and motivation. You need to find something to motivate you. Go lift weights, to bars and spit game at random girls you don't give a fuck about. Make some new friends. Stop lurking on here and go do something productive. I'm not going to be an idiot and call you a lonely faggot or anything, because 9 times out of 10 the people posting on here are that. When you go apply for a job, call them or walk in every other day, show them you're dedicate. Don't expect them to call you. You lonely? Stop paying so much attention in school and socialize a little, listen to some comedy and use that towards people. People like funny individuals, make some people laugh, even better make girls laugh. I'm being serious dude, just relax a little stop stressing over nothing because you sound young and just wait until you have no parents to fall back on. Not trying to be down now, I want to remind you to be happy, think positive, if you think negative you will be nothing but that.
TL:DR? Fuck off if you're that lazy.

So I have been having this issue, there is someone's voice who won't leave my head for some time now. I know who she is, let's call her Reyna. So I know it's her voice, last time I tried to get in touch with her i've asked her to an awful highschool dance in which somejhow I happened to be an important person (therefore I had to help everyone else with their relationships) and I hadn't had much time to talk to her, but when we did it was magical. Unfortunately at that dance I didn't get to ask her out or make us official and she didn't go to my highschool so I wouldn't see her for sometime. I had her KIK and started talking to her via THAT and eventually lost my phone and hadn't been able to talk to her since (I don't have anything else of hers to contact her) But I have recently went back to the school we met, the Highschool, but I can't find her and everytime I do see her she's busy and I can't get to her and talk to her. PLEASE HELP ME I can't be without her. even if we can't be lovers I need her as a friend

I feel so helpless sometimes. I have an idea of what I want to do and where to go for it, but doubt makes me question everything. I get depressed because I don't meet the goals I set for myself and I can never find the words to explain to friends.

was together with her almost 9 years and married about 5.

She walked out during the hardest time in my life for multiple reasons.

>Couldn't handle my medical shit
>couldn't handle me leaning on drugs after shit got bad
>SUpported her financially and emotionally yet she left me when i needed her most

I feel both pity and sorrow that she is broken now (kind of a nervous break) and will always love her
Also feel anger, resentment and a great deal of it i feel is justified and if i could i would shove all her failures and selfish unbelievable fucking whore selfishness in her face to make her face it instead of running like a coward bitch.

Thatisalll.jpg

thnx fag ^_^

OP here yeah i think i need to show more dedication when i apply to a job i just get pretty depressed because im trying to live fast like my family has i feel like im letting them down im one of the most popular guys in my school i am surrounded by people and i try my best to make other people happy and support my girlfriend financially and making her just happy in general im just coming off of a lot of things trying to watch the stress of my heart and then depression and just stupid stuff but yeah i feel if i put in more and calm down i can do more

How old are you?

OP here love right back at you Sup Forumsro sorry too some people reading my post if i sound like a pussy or a fag just trying to feel better not having a good day i hope you guys are though but hey you you seem like a cool person thanks for the kind words

OP here im waiting for the holy shit storm thats gonna come for saying but 19

Were you a part of that thread from earlier that spiraled into religious mantra?

I feel you. Wasn't with mine for as long, but she left me for less and did so when I needed her most as well.

Did you have any kids?

I get that way a lot too, you're not alone! Set smaller goals, as small as you can at first. Shit you can get done today. Then, work yourself up for more over time. Start getting more and more shit done. Start setting longer term, higher goals built from the little goals you accomplished already. If you have a direction, all you have to do is follow it~ Take your time, you're too young to have everything figured out already.

Once upon a time, you didn't need her. If you didn't need her once and she's unavailable now, you don't need her. It hurts to hear that, but if she's not making any effort to stay a friend then why should you do all the work?

^_^ YAY!!

You are just a little fag
Get a fucking job

I feel you user I've been on home since last week without leaving the house any second, damn I ned to go out

Are you ok? You cannot be this fag

OP here thanks you really are a coolass person

OP here working on it thanks

No kids, Seizures from broken vertabrae in spine, chronic pain that got obviously bad enough to cause grand mal seizures.

I am earnestly sorry to hear that love

Rofl Yep Sorry habbit (i am a semi passable femboiye ~almost plausible trap) so yep I be quite girly sometimes.

I'd apologize but I really don't give much of a nig nog or a jew.

mmkay love ^_^.
You are too sweet I hope at least i got you to smile, it's underrated if someone gets you smiling even for dumb or goofy reasons i notice it helps me feel a little better.

For instance.

Moo..

Ya know....Like a moo cow?
Yes...swear to jebus...I honestly cal them Moo Cows.

Deallwifit XD.

look.....my pic,....tis a moo cow...literally google it.

Omg Wtf is wrong with you

>be me
>mother has unconditional love for me
>fathers been dead
>not ugly or overweight
>people tend to really like me
>have crippling depression that makes me never wanna talk
Wtf is wrong with me

rofl btw i misspelled habit to be a jackass...
btw I think I just realized what you mean or maybe not do you mean i can't be the fag in the pic or in the post i linked directly after?

this

OP here yeah you got a pretty unique attitude i guess i smiled a bit btw thanks Sup Forums for helping out

Sometimes, a death like that is a good thing. I was fortunate enough to have mine break off peacefully, very few hard feelings. And my health problems were less severe; MRSA for about 9 months as I'm allergic to the treatment. Potentially could have died, it almost got into my spine, but thankfully I was able to find an alternate treatment that worked so there's that! Still, those 9 months took their toll, and she left. I ended up more or less bailing on that whole life as a result, then again on the life I started after that. I'm mostly over it now. We even keep in touch now and again. No kids, thankfully~

I'm doing really well, all things considered! You don't have to post anything for me, and although I'm grateful for the offer I like to stay anonymous here~ Nothing against you, I'm just a very guarded person.

You sound like you've kept a lot pent up from this, how long ago did it happen?

>I don't even wanna die I just simply don't want to exist anymore
Never thought I could relate so much

Are you high rn?

lol naw but seriously I've seen you post some things about being depressed, not leaving the house much, but you are only 19 love.

Honestly I have been quite a hermit most my life, Is there anything in particular that has you down? Relationship stuff?

lack there of? Or just general malaise?

OP here idk i got abused by my mom tried to kill myself 3 times the whole stress thing affecting my heart and there's a chance of cancer for me im in constant pain everyday and i just wanna make my girlfriend happy but it feels like everyday it keeps getting harder

Yes sometimes it can be good, I will admit there are some things that I was happy to avoid putting up with. But personally that doesn't begin to outweigh the void she left, the questions unanswered and the laundry list of conflicting emotions.

I am sorry to hear about the MRSA that shit is no joke, especially when it fucking heads for the spine it can be fatal for sure. Start fucking with intracranial pressure as well as fucking with spinal taps and shit.

Nope being serious I have lots of things fucked up with my head and or self.

Also Yeah...High on life (crack : P) not really high on either, but this way fun care to spin the wheel again?

I haven't had contact with a female I'm not related to, except a 14yo (who is cute, but that's illegal), in almost 6 months.

And I haven't seen any friends in just as long. I'm losing touch with reality.

No need to apologize, I know how you feel. It's been about two years for me, feels like a lifetime. Time changes a lot. I won't promise it heals because that part is all on you, but it changes things and if you work at it, you'll get past all that. The trick to answer those unanswered questions is to ask what you would do if you were her; being with her for so long you probably still understand her logic. There's plenty I miss from what I had, but when it started to happen I was able to put myself in her shoes and realize that she didn't choose to stop loving me, she left because her heart wasn't in it anymore and I lost the ability to blame her. Mind you, it didn't numb the pain any less, but I was able to keep her as a friend and in my life and I couldn't be happier that I did. I can't pretend I know how yours went, but you know how it did, so maybe you can find your absolution somewhere in that mess of shredded feelings as I did~ As for the outcome, again no need to apologize! It happened, and I got stronger because of it. You can too 8D

Anything in particular about it that you want to get out? I'm all ears

well Honey Id like to say it gets easier but it doesn't life does get harder. But i'll tell you this you have to be a tough son of a bitch or this world will end up eating you and spitting you to the curb. Sorry but its true.

Ive been through allot myself, also big risk for cancer, both parents, 5 cracked vertabrae in my spine for a MVA when i was 17 (almost 12 years ago) divorce recently etc.

The point is that there is something wonderful and surprising for every bit of darkness and evil. If you are willing to open your eyes you begin to see the light rather than the darkness. So much depends on your frame of mind.

Now I won't lie to you and pretend like you'll be happy if you want it to be so, And I am sincerely sorry to hear about your mom and your suicide attempts although glad you didn't succeed. (btw 3 times either someone loves you or quit trying ya sob)

Go see your friends. Isolation is good for some in small bursts but over time it can hurt you. Have some fun, and don't worry about getting a girl! You'll come across more opportunities if you head out there and do some shit, and you'll come off less desperate and more confident if you're not actively searching for someone, but happen to strike something off. Worked for me!

Well at least you seem happier than some of us, good for you

OP here yeah im sure i take a lot for granted and i need to change how i look at life im pretty pessimistic and i wanna change that and be happy and its okay the whole mom thing just i was so young and it still haunts me i just wish it was different i wish that i could just make people i care about happy it makes me feel like a failure when i just wanna focus on myself but i really do i think i need to improve but it always feels like when i try someone thinks im selfish or needs my help (and yeah after 3 times i decided im bad at killing myself haha)

Well As much as I appreciate the sentiment I have a bit of cognitive dissonance on the subject, and the manner in which I fell upon the closure and the answers i sought is somewhat unbelievable and often worthy of mockery by most people on this forum/site.

I still have unresolved emotions for sure I am human, but ultimately the anger and the resentments were really just ways of processing my grief and depression in regards to what I lost (what i believed and actually still believe to be my soul mate) see I have no intention of rekindling our marriage and essentially no hope of it. But bottom line is I feel we are connected on a level beyond that comparable to any other being on this planet. She isn't herself anymore and more than anything I fear she will never truly find herself again as I have found myself. I love her, and will always be IN love with her regardless of whether she is truly lost (asleep) right now.

I'd rather not go into more detail, But I hope and pray (yes pray fuck off) that she awakens, Arise O'sleeper. Where ever my wife is, its not in those eyes anymore, the woman I knew and loves is somewhere else, her body what's walking around, isn't her. It's very sad and strange to feel pity and even still protective over her. She can't be fully blamed, her mother died of seizures and brain cancer, she watched both her parents die of it. When I started getting grand mals it triggered something in her, and whether out of self preservation or out of something else, She locked herself away or was locked away.*sigh* Well I guess i did end up getting something out heh thanks hun, hadn't really said it all out loud like that before.

Tell us about your tumor

No I get that hun, I'm sorry I don't mean to be preachy God fucking knows i'm not self righteous shit I'm not better than anyone. I guess it's just that you remind me of myself, and at your age I would have never thought i would make it through all that I have, a hard life makes you bitter but it also tends to make you tough as balls, so I think you'll find a way to face your demons.

I can imagine that it still haunts you I don't pretend to know the extent or severity of your abuse so I am truly sorry if I overstepped my boundaries in what I said.

I think it's not only human but a noble trait to want to make the ones we love and care about happy. Honestly though the hardest part is trying to make them happy without sacrificing yourself in the pursuit. I often thought self sacrifice for others was a noble pursuit but you know what will make the ones you care about miserable? Seeing you suffer, I have learned that first hand. Also So what if people sometimes think you are selfish, honestly I think it helps make us stronger when we don't let the approval of others dictate our actions, I know it can be tough, but honestly if they care about you hopefully you can tell them you are trying to become a better man or just to better yourself by understanding what you want and need and gain a better understanding of life. Honestly you seem very intelligent, I have no doubt you'll wind up with a good life and a good head on your shoulders. Overthinking shit can be a curse but it makes us observant and therefore inherently more considerate of our surroundings and of what allows us to grow.

Fuck I am ranting again, alright love i'm gonna need you to slap me around.

I understand~
I myself don't believe in soulmates; I think with the right experiences anyone can match up beautifully with anyone else, but the right experiences are hard to produce so it only happens rarely. The human condition is nothing to fear or be ashamed of, your anger and your resentment may not be pretty but they are a part of you. In my opinion, a part you should try to release, but I can't tell you what to do~ I know exactly what you mean, though. Losing someone while they still seem to be up and moving is very hard; I lost the part of the one I loved who loved me, and it was the most horrifying thing I've ever experienced; to look into her eyes and realize that that part of her was gone, to not recognize the person behind those eyes.

I hope that one day, either she comes back to you in some way, or you find another! And there's no need to share more than you're comfortable with lovely, as well as no need to defend your prayer! Do whatever you feel you must, but always keep moving forward

Here hope this helps I am a sissy fag okie dokie huns?RIght there ok

Also yes please, What kind of tumor, mom had a pituitary gland tumor but benign. She had other shit

But this is about you What kind love?

OP here dont worry you're not crossing any lines and yeah i was that way i wanna self sacrifice to make people happy because i feel that my life doesnt matter idk but im trying to focus on myself but its so unfamiliar and hard im just trying to get my own place and find who i truly am i want peace at mind and i need some space for that i know it will hurt people though which sucks idk im just concerned about my health issues but im trying to ignore them lol

Post a smiling pic :D

OP here i have a brain tumor that is too dangerous to operate on or they dont wanna take the risk but it gives me migraines everyday somedays i'll start bleeding just outta nowhere and somedays im really sick

personally I feel differently about it but it is I am sure due to my own personal experiences.

In terms of soul mates I never believed in them either until I found someone I had a connection with I could never fully explain to anyone. More than just common loves, common behaviors, yin to my yang. More than anything expressable by the human language but that's irrelevant. I understand what you mean that I should try to let those things go, and I agree with you, But I also feel as if I will always have a bit of love, anger, kindness, sadness and joy all in relation to my lost love. She is what represents true love to me, So it is only right that her memory should carry all those markers, Happiness sadness, anger and peace. I have already found solitude and peace within myself so don't worry just because I feel those things does not mean they are at war or conflict with one another as weird as that may be.

Yes you know what I mean, when it comes to what's behind those eyes. But i fear a bit more than only losing her love for me. She seems to have truly lost herself and that is what I fear. Whether she returns to me is not my choice or something I care to even entertain. However her never finding herself, merely existing. That is something that truly hurts my heart. A fear and pity that she may never be Gle....ah nevermind.no need to use names.

Thank you for talking with me love, I have truly enjoyed and appreciated it. I just want to say again I will keep growing and moving forward. Honestly I don't pray that she comes back to me, I just want her to find herself again, that will be enough for me.

Bening tumor?

OP here yes so far but with as i said some nasty side effects and there's risk of it activating

Just please please remember what I said here, it is very important, for many years I put little to no value in my own life feeling I was sacrificing for others.

But like I said the problem with that, is everyone who loves you only find misery in you suffering. I promise you that love.

>Honestly though the hardest part is trying to make them happy without sacrificing yourself in the pursuit. I often thought self sacrifice for others was a noble pursuit but you know what will make the ones you care about miserable? Seeing you suffer, I have learned that first hand.
I don't smile much honey....But seeing as how I've been such a goofball ok, Now I'll do one but i wan't you to pic more on the goofy side or kinda sexy i guess.(if you like fags)

I meant to link your post

OP here yeah im trying to focus on myself but not trying to hurt people ahh i guess i just gotta focus on me because i know i can do more then what im doing btw you're really super nice thanks haha

^_^ Yay I'm so glad I helped honey, Btw I am sure the pics helped with me saying love and hun and stuff, it's just my nature. I was gonna post earlier but didn't wanna seem like i was cam whoring ya know

Cool I guess

OP here yeah thank you so much imma goto bed you're pretty awesome mybe i'll make a thread tomorrow if you wanna talk more later guys

This is one gay ass thread you guys

Good night, OP

Gn

feeling so lonely