Would you?

Would you?

Please die. We won't want you here anymore. We've been enduring your logposting for two whole years now.
Think about that for a minute. Do you realize what can occur in two years? In two years, a baby can be born, learn to walk, speak, and, if it's advanced enough, even be potty-trained.
The very fundamentals of motor skills, human interaction and sanitation can be learned by a mere infant in a span of two years.
That's the amount of time you've spent posting pictures of logs on Sup Forums.
While there are babies out there opening their eyes to magic of their own very existence, you're sitting in your room crying yourself to sleep,
muttering "creamy steamy dreamy log slidding down my fucking throat" in between gasps of air while realizing that nobody loves you. And it's your own damn fault that nobody loves you.
You've shunned everybody you've ever known, turned them away in favor of a forced shitty meme.
Your mother is heartbroken that she'll never be able to see you get married, she'll never be able to be a grandmother,
all because you'd rather spend your time asking anonymous posters on imageboards if they would suck a log of shit out Andy Sixx' asshole.
You're a fucking wreck and I think I speak for everybody when i say that we've had enough of your shit.
Maybe it's time for you to pull your head out of your ass and realize just what the fuck you've become.
Maybe, JUST MAYBE, with enough work, you can turn your life around and become somebody worthwhile.
At the very least, you can die saying you tried to do something other than waste everybody's time with stupid fucking pictures of logs.

nice outburst jr
also logging in

Still thinking there's just one log poster. Mature much?

shart

seriously this will be my last warning . if you don't stop making these thread.. something very bad will happen to your PC

I'm shaking in my poop-eating jacket, faggot

>im a haxor dood xD

you honestly have nothing better to do in your pathetic life?

Worst meme on Sup Forums. Let it die already.

grow up, streamfags. if you say one little fucking thing wrong about my baby andrew sixx i will tear you all to threads. i swear, if you make one rude comment toward my savior who gives me fuel, i will fucking rape your asses and throw your used up body into a dumpster. i will then proceed to eat everything your bowels contain. (of course i will lick the shit off my dick)

Grow up

grow up