Post athletes you want to see get a career ending injury

Post athletes you want to see not only get a career ending injury but get the kind of injury that would affect them for the rest of their lives

>pic related - Rich Kid Millennial SJW Uncle Tom Mullatto Chucker

When did 40+ year olds start posting on Sup Forums?

Born in 1999 dumbass

You millennials are gonna learn

curry is a good hard working man

its a shame you beta males cant accept a great player who had to earn his way because he didn't have lebron's natural athleticism.

>watching the nba

i don't want to get cancer, no thanks

What exactly did Curry earn? His dad made $42.3 million in his career

No matter what Steph did he was going to be ok. Compare that to LeBron, Jordan and Kobe or even KD

they're gen Z

IF you're a millennial posting on Sup Forums still you're a fucking loser

I'm only 18 but I have more drive than all of you faggots combined. I also don't need help from anyone else. Getting help is for weak retards

That's why the Warriors represent your gay generation the most

he earned himself a champion and a 2x mvp by being one of the best point guards in the league despite shaky ankles and not being god given athleticism like lebron .

sorry you pussy ass beta males cant appreciate greatness

SO we're gonna ignore the $42.3 million that his dad made right?

He was a top 1%er from birth. LeBron came from nothing

>born in 1999

I thought they didn't let kids post here

what does his dad's income have anything to do with it?

He had to overcome shitty ankles and not having god tier athleticism like lebron.

in fact having a father figure gives him more character because it gives him discipline and a work ethic unlike lazy athleticism babby lebron.

get fucked little beta bitch

>disparaging someone's accomplishment because their parents were successful

guarantee you have a "feel the bern" sticker on your ford focus

Jae crowder

Curry had access to the best trainers and facilities that aren't available to the average man

In fact given his dad's immense wealth he's actually underacheiving since all Curry had to worry about as a kid was basketball and nothing else

Fuck him

>posting the same shit over and over again
>rooting for injuries
stay classy

>underacheiving
topkek
a title, a couple of MVP trophies, some 3 point records, and 40-50-90 is underacheiving

stay delusional

Given his resources, he should've been ROTY and won a finals must sooner.

Fucking pathetic. If I had a dad who made $42.8 million, I'd probably be a billionaire by now.

Is Steph considered a "coon"? I never hear him speak on Black issues

I really don't think I've ever encountered a Memeiors fan that I've liked.

This also. Fuck gae crowder

If Steph is only good because his dad was rich then why the fuck hasn't Seth one a ring and 2 MVPs?

That IS underacheiving especially if you've been around basketball your whole life.

Name one rich kid who picked up a basketball and never made it to the NBA? Let me know.

>born in 99

it's over

Came here to post this.

What the fuck is your generation even
>Not remembering 9/11